+ Reply to Thread

Top Producer Printing Misleading Advertising

Top Producer Printing of Las Vegas and San Diego is misleading the public with ads stating $55 for 1000 business cards within 10 days. The truth is you pay $55 plus $60 for art work even if you bring the art work yourself and you will not get your business cards in 10 days you will get them 30 days later.

Re: Top Producer Printing Misleading Advertising

I agree. Not only do they scam people but they also jip thier own eployees out of their pay. Can you believe Top Producer employees are on salary...and that Top Producer has no payroll?! They pay employees with personal checks that bounce a week later! There must be something fishy going on... don't you think?

I used Top Producer out of San Diego recently and was VERY happy with their service. 5000 cards for UNDER $80. Delivery was two weeks as I missed their print time.

I have used Top Producer out of Las Vegas several times, and have been pleased each time....their artwork is fabulous and I got my business cards within 10 days. No problems to report here.

I used Top Producer printing in Las Vegas last year for my Las Vegas Real Estate Business Cards for Coldwell Banker Wardley Real Estate. I was very pleased with the product & price. I was going to put in an order today in fact when I saw this posting about Top Producer Printing. I will have to let you all know what happens this time. Fingers Crossed!
    :smurf:

- Lori Ballen
    www.TheBallenGroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by qpdoll410 View Post
    I agree. Not only do they scam people but they also jip thier own eployees out of their pay. Can you believe Top Producer employees are on salary...and that Top Producer has no payroll?! They pay employees with personal checks that bounce a week later! There must be something fishy going on... don't you think?
    yess, there iis someting fishyy ggoingg on. julian tion also refers himself as roy nanez is runningg schemes in the company. he bounces checks frequently and lies to consumers. do not order print from tpp1 or mob printing its the same thing.... you will not be satisfied with the service.

Quote Originally Posted by ballenteam View Post
    I used Top Producer printing in Las Vegas last year for my Las Vegas Real Estate Business Cards for Coldwell Banker Wardley Real Estate. I was very pleased with the product & price. I was going to put in an order today in fact when I saw this posting about Top Producer Printing. I will have to let you all know what happens this time. Fingers Crossed!
    :smurf:

- Lori Ballen
    www.TheBallenGroup.com
    Lori dont do it, that was when my father ran the company.... you are ggettingg jipped... i worked there.

Top Producer Printing is a scam. I ordered 5000 post cards for my Just Sold listing over a month ago, paid in advance, and still haven't received them. I was promised 5-7 business days. I have left several messages and emails with no reply. I was told by the management company that leases them the office space that they have been served a 3 day notice to pay rent or quit. I think this company is out of business as they don't answer the phone at any of the 3 offices...Las Vegas, Santa Fe Springs, and Upland. I have gone to the Upland office several times during business hours and they are never there, the door is always locked. Go anywhere else for your printing, these people are literally thieves.

I tell ya what:

Vista Print

These guys rock!