+ Reply to Thread

Customer Service from home

Can anyone give me the names and websites of legit companies that will allow me to do customer service from my home? I have DSL and meet all of the computer requirments. I will be doing an internship and I need to make an income, but I must be flexable with my hours. What info (good or bad) can you give me about "liveops"

Re: Customer Service from home

If you click the link in my profile I have a list of companies on my website. There is also the telecommuting folder at wahm.com and they have a lot of people there who know the ins and outs of telecommuting.

I absolutely love working with Liveops!! In my opinion its one the best to work with.

Try the alpineaccess.com website, they are legit. They had an article about a year ago in the Entrepreneur Magazine

regarding my previous reply (alpineaccess), I have no idea how good or bad they are, all I know is that they hire people to work at-home instead of the call center. They do not charge anything, and they have a regular screening process... they pay about $9/hr. You have to go through web based training for the particular company you will be servicing and your have to have a regular landline, no VoIP or cell phone, you will be given a sked based on your availability. Your phone will be hooked-up to their system during the time frame you are working etc.

I explored this possibility before, but never got around to applying. I guess I just do not like talking on the telephones, that much.

Liveops is legit a relative of mind has a friend who has been working for them for about 1 year and she reffered me to liveOps. I've tried to do this job myself but they don't need reps in my area. You must do well with their screening process, so focus when you begin the process. :rolleyes: