+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Type-at-home

Re: Type-at-home

Quote Originally Posted by poet56
    Hello,
    I'm new here. I have read many posts and have found this message board interesting. First let me say that most people are looking for ways to make money on the internet quickly. It's just not going to happen. If you take the time to do research on people that are making money you'll realize this. You have to be in it for the long haul. It's going to take hard work and focusing in the right direction. I have joined type at home and found the information to be very useful. I've only been doing it for a month now, and since I don't have a lot of time to devote to it I'm not making any money yet. Sure they get you to join by telling you you'll start making money right away, but if you look at the immensity of competition on the net you'll realize that it just won't happen soon. Even if I don't make any money I can say that I have learned a lot about marketing on the net and how to set up a website. For 49 dollars, I can't complain.
    I believe that everyone can succeed if they are focused and are willing to learn with a grain of salt. The internet is still fairly new and we must make intelligent decisions when utilizing it.
    That's wonderful that you have learned so much from type-at-home, although I feel he does mis-represent this in his advertising and I would encourage you to call 1-800-390-6035 to get your $49 back as I just did. He needs to know that he can't let WAHM's believe that they can start making money right away or not at all as in my case!

Re: Type-at-home

How could this guy have learned anything from type at home?

You have to be kidding me.

He spent $49 to learn what Google Adwords is, and probably $100 to learn that he's not going to get paid advertising type at home to new suckers online like himself.

What more could you learn? Beside the fact the Billy Briggs is a country singer and intentionally chose that name.

Always be skeptical of names that have a huge number of serps, or double meaning, such as, Nick Marks from Forexenterprise. Is Nick a scammer, who knows, but good luck finding out. Nick Marks probably sounded better than using Dent Scratch as an alias. And Billy Briggs was probably easier for starry eyed newbies to swallow then Justin Timberlake's type at home program.

Type at home or Data Entry = spend money on ads