+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Has Bush gone over the edge?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Typical right-wing nut job obsessing over Clinton's BJ again. Here's an observation for you. You can't blame the dems entirely over allowing 9/11 to happen. Who was also screaming about the BJ and not paying attention??? right-wingers like you. The Clinton BJ was more more of an important focus for your ilk than anything else. It was a window of opportunity to gain power again. Even though 9/11 happened on your watch, you guys still try and blame Clinton. lol..lol...

Yeah your right, we do obsess over you dems, especially with your mind set. The left wing is no different with their Bush Bashing. None of you would make a pimple on Bush's ass. Heck, when trouble brews the liberal leadership is caught playing with their pee-pee! :D How insane is that????

And yes, dems should face up to the responsibility for 911. Clinton was so busy making cut backs that he left the country security bare ass, just so he could brag about a big surplus. His cut backs cost a lot of lives. It's also a known fact that he had a couple opportunities to get Osama Bin Laden, but instead he was busy playing with his pee-pee. He's so stupid, he can't even tell when someone else is playing with it. LOL Who's an idiot!

The reason the GOP took power again is because the Reagan dems suddenly realized you can't steer the country with your dick. :rolleyes:

Agree with you sidekick. Clinton love his pee-pee.

Theres a saying that

"When the student still depends on the master for solution, the student is still not prepare to be the Master."

Meaning. When G W Bush take over the helm as Our Beloved President from pee-pee, he shall not depends on Clinton for solution or shall Clinton will be accountable for any of the events that happen during G W Bush reign with immediate effect from the time he take over as the President.

Otherwise like the saying, G W Bush is not ready to lead.

So this make it clear that whatever Clinton fails to do or any things left unsettled during his period shall only be accountable for during his period and whatever events that lead to this shall only be accounted for his period as President.

Basic principle of handing over and taking over.

Even if President A makes a super big mess during his reign and is now handing over to President B, President B shall be fully aware that he shall be resposnible from now on to the super big mess and if he cant do anything about it then please, there always President C to Z that is more capable to do the job.
    Last edited by RememberMyName; 09-08-2006 at 06:32 AM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ."
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

"A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Capitol hill blue.... Where do I know this name from.... Let me think...

I HAVE IT!

They were the website that MANUFACTURED the story that Bush called the constitution a "Goddam piece of paper"

They published Bush bashing stories, quoting "George Harleigh". They claimed he was an SIU political science professor who worked for Nixon and Reagan administrations. The problem is, the man never existed.

They are the ones who published this: "'CIA adviser' named Terrance J. Wilkinson claimed that he was present at White House briefings where George Bush was told that the Niger uranium story was bogus." Problem is, Terrance J. Wilkinson is a phony and no such meeting ever took place.

I exposed Capitolhillblue on this forum as a far left site that has lied to, and mislead it's readers. They've been caught on more than one occasion manufacturing slanderous stories against the administration, by siting comments made by numerous government sources that never existed, about events that never took place.

THAT SITE IS NOT CREDIBLE!

See for yourself...
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=14396

The fact that the libs still subscribe to websites like this one, just proves how their hate is more important than the truth is.

Hey Grimey,

Here's somthing else you can fantasize about in your spare time (always) besides Saddam's WMDs and "librul" plots against America.

Bush is also a queer.

There's an eyewitness who swears she saw Bush give another guy a blow job.

Enjoy.

The Truth about George W. Bush

as seen on http://bushssecretlifein84.tripod.com/
    as heard on The Randi Rhodes Show on AAR

Here you will find out the little known truth concerning President George W. Bush, Victor Ashe, the current American ambassador to Poland (formerly mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee and Exec. V.P.; C.F.O. of Fannie Mae), and their adulterous-bisexual relationship with a Las Vegas woman in 1984.

This situation took place in 1984 in the State of Tennessee. It concerns a 41 year old woman [currently residing in Las Vegas], Victor Ashe and George Bush's encounter in 1984 during the senate debates between Al Gore, Jr., Victor Ashe and Ed McAteer. She was invited to come to Tennessee by Victor Ashe. While attending one of these debates she spoke briefly with Ed McAteer (Senatorial candidate in 1984 who debated alongside Al Gore, Jr. and Victor Ashe, and was responsible in part for the emergence of the Religious Right).

Members of the mainstream media (CNN, FOX/news, Chicago Tribune) have known about this Las Vegas woman [well known in the BDSM underground] since September of 2003 yet they have done little if anything to get to the bottom of it. Like Bush's national guard service records they've given him a free pass concerning the what, where and when of his participation in the Texas Air National Guard.

We believe if the whereabouts and war-time behavior of Senator Kerry during his tour in Vietnam in the early 70's are matters of importance to the American people [according to Sinclair Broadcasting and Swift Boat Vets for Truth] then the past behavior of this President and his involvement in a homosexual situation with another man in the mid 80's is of equal importance.

When this Las Vegas woman told us about her conversation with Ed McAteer we thought it was something that should be looked into. He was being treated for cancer so we had to move quickly to open a dialogue. We believed obtaining a death bed declaration [if it came down to that] of a man of Ed McAteer's stature in the Christian community [he was called the Godfather of the Religious Right] would have held tremendous weight.?Ed [finally] coming forward to say what he witnessed or knew concerning this matter would have been unimpeachable. Ed was a staunch supporter of the state of Israel and quietly lobbied for the post of U.S. ambassador to Israel back in 2001 but was turned down for the position by none other than George W. Bush. It seems in George W. Bush's isolated bubble, ambassadorships are rewards set aside for friends and lovers only.

We initially contacted Mr. McAteer back in May of this year. He mentioned at that time Victor Ashe's sexual shenanigans were no secret in Tennessee. He seemed resentful of his party's choice to back a 'sodomite' which is why he ran as an independent. Ed was on chemotherapy and it was extremely difficult for him to talk so we deferred until late August at which time his wife [Faye] informed us he wanted to talk further but was under doctors orders to refrain from all strenuous activity. Sadly, Ed McAteer passed away on Oct. 5, 2004, before we could do a follow-up interview, he was 78. For Ed's sake [and that of his family] we hope his departure was natural [God's will], however, the timing of it all seems rather untimely in our opinion.?It bares looking into by the Tennessee authorities.?

When he passed way another writer contacted Faye and she imparted to him that Ed seemed upset upon returning from the debate in Chattanooga back in 1984. Was Ed aware of Victor Ashe and George W. Bush's bisexual behavior? Perhaps that is what upset him so.

Unfortunately he didn't get the chance to tell us what he witnessed that night that upset him or if he remembered talking with the Las Vegas woman.

The Las Vegas woman was paid $15,000 to arrange sexual liaisons involving bisexual men for George W. Bush (then private citizen) and Victor Ashe (then a Tennessee State Senator). These adulterous bisexual affairs (3 encounters in all-3 different cities) took place in the state of Tennessee during the 1984 senate debates between, Al Gore, Jr., Victor Ashe and Ed McAteer. An African-American woman was invited to participate in this adulterous sexual encounter with George W. Bush and Victor Ashe immediately following the Chattanooga senatorial debate. This woman was paid $1,500. A few years later the Las Vegas woman was detained in Washington D.C. with Victor Ashe by the Metro D.C. police. She was released but Victor was taken into custody.

So confident was this woman that Ed would have remembered her [and their meeting] she had finally come forward and was prepared to tell it all. She will swear to the authenticity of what is being imparted here, which is the reason that we built this website so we could get this information out to you.

Bush & Co. will no doubt tell the world she's insane, politically motivated thus concocting this for smear reasons. She is of sound mind and body and welcomes all inquires from the mainstream media. This woman deeply laments not having come forward back in 2000 when then Governor Bush was running for the highest office in the land against [ironically] Vice President Al Gore, Jr.

Disclosure of George W. Bush's adulterous bisexual behavior will only happen if the American public demand answers. Contact your local news organizations demanding that this truth be revealed and not go the way of his Texas Air National Guard records.

Direct all media inquires to [email protected]

How fvcking pathetic can you get genocide boy?

I bust you and your terrorist loving sidekicks for posting BS, from a site famous for posting manufactured BS, and you reply by changing the subject with another phony story comprised of total BS.

:D :D :D

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Typical right-wing nut job obsessing over Clinton's BJ again. Here's an observation for you. You can't blame the dems entirely over allowing 9/11 to happen. Who was also screaming about the BJ and not paying attention??? right-wingers like you. The Clinton BJ was more more of an important focus for your ilk than anything else. It was a window of opportunity to gain power again. Even though 9/11 happened on your watch, you guys still try and blame Clinton. lol..lol...
    If I remember correctly...and I do....the BJ was not the issue, lying under oath
    was.

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    If I remember correctly...and I do....the BJ was not the issue, lying under oath
    was.
    SHE SHOOTS.....

SHE SCORES!

well.at least "W" is not "FORCED" to lie under oath!?(FOR THE BRAINDEAD,LIKE GRIM!?)hehe!!he just LIES on CAMERA ALL the TIME!?TO THE REAL WORLD!?hehe!!just askin......ARE YOU!?.....

Hey lexx, you want to talk about brain dead? Watch ABC's "Path to 911", You know the film Big "B" doesn't want anyone to see. Most of the story is already out and the facts of what he wants to cover up.

It's unfortunate, But the best you ever get from the left is "they want you to turn the other cheek"! Only men of conviction will keep this country strong. Read your history book on "GW". He never turned the other cheek.

You and others only undermine the great job our service men and women are doing. Do we need another Pearl Harbor to wake you up? We are fighting a lot more than WWI or WWII today. We're fighting a sick extremist that are determined to kill anyone that doesn't agree with them.

After winning the war in Afghanistan and Iraq which Russia couldn't do in 8 years. The same extremist that hit us at the WTC infiltrated the 2 countries to carry on the war that was onging even while Big Bill was in office. The blind sucker still can't see it because he's to busy covering his screw ups.

The reason the extremist are carrying it on over there is because Bush is to smart for them. It doesn't mean it couldn't happen here, because it could if the dems keep leaving the loopholes open for them. They love this country... because they know how much we value life and values. It makes it so much easier to attack us anywhere in the world.

What would Bill or Kerry have done in his position? My guess is nothing!!!! Probably have us turn the other cheek so they can do it again. What would you have us do with the prisoners at Gitmo? Send them home like good little head bobber!

I'd rather be lied to (if that's what you and the others want to call it) than deceived by the brain dead. Chew on that.

Quote Originally Posted by sidekick
    Hey lexx, you want to talk about brain dead? Watch ABC's "Path to 911", You know the film Big "B" doesn't want anyone to see. Most of the story is already out and the facts of what he wants to cover up.

It's unfortunate, But the best you ever get from the left is "they want you to turn the other cheek"! Only men of conviction will keep this country strong. Read your history book on "GW". He never turned the other cheek.

You and others only undermine the great job our service men and women are doing. Do we need another Pearl Harbor to wake you up? We are fighting a lot more than WWI or WWII today. We're fighting a sick extremist that are determined to kill anyone that doesn't agree with them.

After winning the war in Afghanistan and Iraq which Russia couldn't do in 8 years. The same extremist that hit us at the WTC infiltrated the 2 countries to carry on the war that was onging even while Big Bill was in office. The blind sucker still can't see it because he's to busy covering his screw ups.

The reason the extremist are carrying it on over there is because Bush is to smart for them. It doesn't mean it couldn't happen here, because it could if the dems keep leaving the loopholes open for them. They love this country... because they know how much we value life and values. It makes it so much easier to attack us anywhere in the world.

What would Bill or Kerry have done in his position? My guess is nothing!!!! Probably have us turn the other cheek so they can do it again. What would you have us do with the prisoners at Gitmo? Send them home like good little head bobber!

I'd rather be lied to (if that's what you and the others want to call it) than deceived by the brain dead. Chew on that.
    LOL, the red part of the this post is my favorite. too smart, he's the most brain dead president we've ever had. You ever see him try to speak, i know monkey's that can talk better in sign language than this guy's linguistic skills. He is driving this country into the hole. Republicans are happy because he's taking money from the middle class and feeding it up to big business. The trickle down effect is a myth. Big business takes the money and holds on to it, or spends it on other big business to consolidate their power base...This country hasn't seen an increase in the middle class wages since Bush took office. That old dog won't hunt anymore, as they say down south...

lol that's another one, value life and values, yes they definately value values...

as for the prisoners at Gitmo, I would have them charge them with a crime, give them the right to a speedy law process and either put them in jail for an actual crime, or release them back to their families and loved ones. Because a lot of them have been sitting there for years, with no formal charge and no real evidence to charge them with...

You would rather be lied to than decieved by the brain dead. I'm having a tough time chewing on that one. That doesn't make much sense to me, considering our president is brain dead...you don't want to be decieved by him. or you would rather be lied to by democrats...or do you want to be lied to but not brain dead...I don't get it?
    Last edited by cscirpoli; 09-10-2006 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    LOL, the red part of the this post is my favorite. too smart, he's the most brain dead president we've ever had. You ever see him try to speak, i know monkey's that can talk better in sign language than this guy's linguistic skills. He is driving this country into the hole. Republicans are happy because he's taking money from the middle class and feeding it up to big business. The trickle down effect is a myth. Big business takes the money and holds on to it, or spends it on other big business to consolidate their power base...This country hasn't seen an increase in the middle class wages since Bush took office. That old dog won't hunt anymore, as they say down south...

lol that's another one, value life and values, yes they definately value values...

as for the prisoners at Gitmo, I would have them charge them with a crime, give them the right to a speedy law process and either put them in jail for an actual crime, or release them back to their families and loved ones. Because a lot of them have been sitting there for years, with no formal charge and no real evidence to charge them with...

You would rather be lied to than decieved by the brain dead. I'm having a tough time chewing on that one. That doesn't make much sense to me, considering our president is brain dead...you don't want to be decieved by him. or you would rather be lied to by democrats...or do you want to be lied to but not brain dead...I don't get it?
    You don't get it? You wouldn't because you're too caught up in your own greed. No increase in wages... where's your compassion for those lost in 911 ??? !!! I'd hate to think what the economy would be like if the dems were in charge. We'd probably be experiencing much worst than the depression of the 1930's! Not to mention huge tax increases.

You want to talk about how presidents talk. You're not so bright yourself, nor is "SLICK WILLIE". No president ever slung more **** or been more brain dead when he was needed than "SLICK WILLIE". He "sucked" as a president!!! Oh, did I hit a soft spot? Oh, I forgot he doesn't inhale or have oral sex, just those around him! The guy is so brain dead... he doesn't even know when someone else is playing with his ding-a-ling! Duh!!!

There's no pride with you liberal dems... just a bounch of bellyaching... and what can you do for me. Have you forgotten JFK's famous words? Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country!

Your right, they should release all the head bobbers at Gitmo and move them into homes around idiots like you... that would solve all our problems!

Quote Originally Posted by sidekick
    You don't get it? You wouldn't because you're too caught up in your own greed. No increase in wages... where's your compassion for those lost in 911 ??? !!! I'd hate to think what the economy would be like if the dems were in charge. We'd probably be experiencing much worst than the depression of the 1930's! Not to mention huge tax increases.

You want to talk about how presidents talk. You're not so bright yourself, nor is "SLICK WILLIE". No president ever slung more **** or been more brain dead when he was needed than "SLICK WILLIE". He "sucked" as a president!!! Oh, did I hit a soft spot? Oh, I forgot he doesn't inhale or have oral sex, just those around him! The guy is so brain dead... he doesn't even know when someone else is playing with his ding-a-ling! Duh!!!

There's no pride with you liberal dems... just a bounch of bellyaching... and what can you do for me. Have you forgotten JFK's famous words? Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country!

Your right, they should release all the head bobbers at Gitmo and move them into homes around idiots like you... that would solve all our problems!
    Listen to you, Clinton was one of the best orators this country has ever seen. I love how it always goes back to the BJ, you ever get a BJ? You the most powerful man int he world, women throwing themselves at you, you ain't gonna at least get a BJ? Right, i'm sure. I'm not talking about greed, I'm talking about an impending economic disaster. The banks, and the large corporations have spent the last 7 years taking complete advantage of the American Consumer. All that greed on the very very wealthy is going to come crashing down. Think about what no increase in the middle class wage means. Money is worth less and less every year, with inflation rising cost of goods ect...as well with the rising price of houses, most americans are now house poor and are slaves to credit cards, instalment loans and mortgage debts. With no increase in wages to relieve this, it is creating a downward spiral, the average american, man women and child, (children can't have credit cards) has about 20k in credit card debt. In orange county, CA. people spend about 103% of their income. People are facing the possibilty of working for the rest of their lives and not being able to retire. So you can call me greedy, or you can say wow, this administration is the greedy one, for helping to pass laws that entirely shift all of the money of this nation into the upper elite's pockets...but i'm the greedy one.

I have not forgotten JFKs words, but JFK was an honorable, and ethical man that would never have allowed the crimes and lies this administration has.

So as for Gitmo, you think we shoudl hold people there without charge, with no proof of actually commiting a crime? How would you like it if China came over here, and started arresting your family and held you in a camp, treated you like less than a human and never charged you or gave you a reason you were being held there. Why should these people not be given equal rights under our laws, are they less human. Isn't that what this country and our constitution is about, all people are created equal? Sounds like you would rather have a dictatorship here...