+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Religious News

Religious News

Want to keep abrupt to what's going on with religious issues and news in the world. Scam.com is an open community which offers freedom of speech for your point of view. All religions are welcome here. Please click the banner below and register as a free member at our forum. Thank you and God Bless.

Re: Religious News

Everything counts. I love the Atheist wrong counterpoint.....make me a disbeliever!

I'll listen :crazy1:
    Do you have something to share about this topic?

Please Register at Scam.com
    & Please Join Our Growing Community. Free Health Advice
    :spin2: :rryumy: :yelcutelaughA: :liefde:

Want to keep abrupt to what's going on with religious issues and news in the world. Scam.com is an open community which offers freedom of speech for your point of view. All religions are welcome here. Please click the banner below and register as a free member at our forum. Thank you and God Bless.
    Don't you mean abreast?

Is this an answer to my post on the thread "Is Satan Your Leader?" post # 39, where I ask you why you want to discourage communication between people on any thread when you asked the question "Why isn't this thread dead yet?"
    Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Don't you mean abreast?

Is this an answer to my post on the thread "Is Satan Your Leader?" post # 39, where I ask you why you want to discourage communication between people on any thread when you asked the question "Why isn't this thread dead yet?"
    i was just thinking, is not BREAST to BREAST the POSITION of NORMAL intercourse WHETHER sexual or not!? call it even EYE to EYE YI-IGH!? !? : :crazy1: :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Health Articles View Post
    Everything counts. I love the Atheist wrong counterpoint.....make me a disbeliever!

I'll listen :crazy1:
    does EVERYTHING count!? that is the QUESTION!? (forget shakestool)!? if we consider the biblical response then YES is the answer in an oversight AND personal way!? but in ordinary EXPERIENCE it appears to OBSERVATION as RELATIVE to LIKES and DISLIKES!? we can assume likes count and dislikes dont from THAT perspective!? as to LOVE of either it may be apparent that LIKES are loved and dislikes ARE NOT!? so as to WHY an apparent DISLIKE is LOVED is a MYSTERY it would seem!? :freak3: : :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Does atheism count?

I guess not......OK!

so are you REALLY a GUESSER or just a JERK(off).....I JEST!? STOP, in the name of...........______:freak3: : :judges: :