+ Reply to Thread

Smarter Than An Atheist Scam

Ok there's a quiz that has 32 questions based on various religions. Great idea, great site, nothing against it.

My problem is with the people that cheated, had multiple monitors, tabs, or windows opened researching the answers.

The results can't be trusted since there's NO TIMER on the questions. You should have 5 to 10 seconds to answer:judges: not unlimited time

Anyone with a banner in their sig files are liars.:judges:

I scored a 22. English is not my first language but I am sick of these 32s and 31s and 30s trying to brag when everyone knows they cheated. Its pathetic....especially when we all know they are all the most narrowminded, unworldly, closeminded, rednecks.

Take the Atheist Test Here

Wow Republicans working angles, cheating, and focusing on vanity.....who knew? Cliche bitches.
    Last edited by Administrator; 05-31-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Re: Smarter Than An Atheist Scam

It doesn't matter. When Carbenator posts a 32 out of 32 on his sig file, something is fishy.

Thats' my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Ok there's a quiz that has 32 questions based on various religions. Great idea, great site, nothing against it.

My problem is with the people that cheated, had multiple monitors, tabs, or windows opened researching the answers.
    Umm, you don't even need to read the questions, or really even the answers.

1. Click any answer and then click 'Next'.
    2. The test gives the correct answer, now click 'Previous'.
    3. The test goes back to the previous page, now click the correct answer.
    4. Click 'Next' and your answer is now correct.
    5. Repeat this for every question.

PS
    Shouldn't the thread title be, "Smarter Than An Christian Scam".
    The test is on the 'Christian Science Monitor' website.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Umm, you don't even need to read the questions, or really even the answers.

1. Click any answer and then click 'Next'.
    2. The test gives the correct answer, now click 'Previous'.
    3. The test goes back to the previous page, now click the correct answer.
    4. Click 'Next' and your answer is now correct.
    5. Repeat this for every question.

PS
    Shouldn't the thread title be, "Smarter Than An Christian Scam".
    The test is on the 'Christian Science Monitor' website.
    True... that works, but IMO it takes the fun out of the quiz. Yeah... I got 4 wrong, but that was because on those questions I missed I had selected "Don't Know"... they shouldn't have counted that. :(

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    True... that works, but IMO it takes the fun out of the quiz. Yeah... I got 4 wrong, but that was because on those questions I missed I had selected "Don't Know"... they shouldn't have counted that. :(

BWHAHAHHAA™

Then you did answer it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post

Yeah.... If you're going to count "don't know" the same as a wrong answer, then it's pretty silly to have the option there at all. Force people to have a guess, or don't penalise them for answering honestly.

I have worked in offices with people that do these types of quizes all day and UNLESS there is a countdown timer per question, the majority of people cheat. The designers want to be smarter than the marketing guys, the tech dudes are nerdy about it, and the poor secretary can't figure out how to do it or her cheap computer craps out.

I was neither proud nor even cared about it on any level. Did I create this thread out of jealousy? No. Why did I create it? Because a bunch of people that are retarded can't possibly get perfect or near perfect scores, and I pointed out a flaw in the quiz.:

I did accuse you of cheating and by your response it's obvious.

And since I picked on you, you had every right to stereotype me, as I did you. You kinda went alittle too far, but I have a sense of humor.

And no sir, no drug money or human trafficking. I did borrow some money off a highroller gambler, but not that much. He was the first guy I paid back, the juice gets too deep. I went to university with him and we are good friends and skype. I have seen horrors all over the world, it amazes me that you can be so bitter when you live in the greatest country in the world.

Loosen up dude and switch out your sig file, because it's an obvious lie:judges:

iCarly: You do not have the tolerance, patience, nor open-mindedness to know about all those cultures and religions because you are full of hate and stubbornness. I bet you got 12 correct the first time and a lightbulb went off in your mind, like you came up with a genius plan! You probably have multiple windows, tabs, or even a laptop on the side googling the answers, and you got called out. Typical conservative republican, thinks you can dupe the whole world.
    Last edited by Administrator; 06-01-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Also 99% of all your thread titles are misspelled.
    You lack intellect.

Oh come on. The quiz wasn't that hard - most of the people here only got two or three incorrect. It's certainly believable that Carl got 100%, even if he had to guess one or two of them.

The only difficult ones were those relating to Christianity - and for someone who is a Christian it should be pretty easy to get right.

OOOOOOUCHY.

I doubt he found this think, this is after the fact....but yeah...maybe......its more sad than happy to me. More pity than anger/.
    Do you have something to share about this topic?

Please Register at Scam.com
    & Please Join Our Growing Community. Free Health Advice
    :spin2: :rryumy: :yelcutelaughA: :liefde: