+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is this what we all want?

Is this the kind of political board the admins at scam.com really want to have?

This board is being taken over by the kind of people that the liberal left have fought against for 40 years... Things have changed, because you see it's the liberal left in America that have become exactly the thing that they spent all those years trying eliminate from the thoughts and minds of the people... They've now become the racists and the Anti-Semitic bigots. They have transformed themselves from being the champions of equality for all, to this:

Letter showing Zionist refusal to save Jews in WWII
    Ten questions to the Zionists
    The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict
    Blanket Immunity from War Crimes!!
    In Israel, Nothing Changes But the Past
    9/11 Attacks A Mossad False Flag Operation
    Noam Chomsky On the US-Israeli Invasion of Lebanon
    Zio-Nazi Terrorists Ignoring U.N. Resolutions As Usual
    Cluster Bombs in Lebanon
    How To Win The War On Terror: Dump Israel
    The Holocaust Victims Accuse - Documents/Testimony on Jewish War Criminals
    Wake up, America! Israel is no friend of yours
    Who's to Blame? Israel on the Slide
    The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing but The Truth!!
    For Arabs Only Israeli Law and Order
    The De-Zionization of the American Mind
    Zionist control of the media
    Israeli Use of U.S. Bombs - Violation of Secret Agreements?
    Human Rights Group Accuses Israel of War Crimes
    Zio-Nazis Still At It Despite UN Ceasefire Resolution
    Hezbollah 2, Israel 0
    Another Spy Story Suppressed to Save Israel
    Zio-Nazis Hand U.S.Taxpayers The Tab For Lebanon
    Huzbulla Beat Them So The Bully.....
    Thou shalt not critcize the state of Israel.
    US And Israel Need To Rethink Strategy

Those are all threads bashing Israel, or showing support for one of the most dangerous terrorist regimes in the world that has vowed to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

Those examples are threads that have been posted to, just in the last 2 weeks ONLY!

Is there anyone else that is getting tired of seeing the daily anti-Semitic posts from the hate mongers on this board?

Is there anyone on the political left here that still believes in standing up against people that spout such hateful and racist garbage?

Or does politics trump this issue, just like it does with every single right vs. wrong issue the left faces today?

Your condemnation is wanted and very much needed... but based on the growth of your hatred in the last several years, your silence is what's expected.

Re: Is this what we all want?

I'm tired of it, I wouldn't exactly call these people liberals. Though, but I can't say the Jews are entirely without fault in the problems with the middle east either. It's just like a relationship, no one is perfect, but someone could own up to some responsibility here and take the high road. Which i think the Jews have done, while the radical muslims cry victim, all the while blowing up innocent people.

Hi Grim17, im really sorry but i cant recall any of your post lately. Did you make any post?

If you dont, then maybe you should give that a try. It really helps if you want the scam community to see your view and not just the views of the posters from all that threads you quote. :p

Apart from that i do believe in the ying and yang theory. Meaning there must be the good and evil force. So there must always be a two side to every story and which side is the truth is up to individual member here to choose for themselves and not being force influence through restricting the thread created to just neocons or leftist only threads.

So if you have another side of the story of views please counterpost. I will like to read up on that.

Ok last but not least, i do agree that the racist or religion bashing post have to be gone. But hey, i think that its quite an unavoidable subject that people will sometime post for their own agenda or happiness. Its not only JEWISH but also Muslim, Christian and all of the religion/race/country bashing post. But then again, this is politics, nothing can be spared. :p

Off - Topic
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By the way thanks for stating out a truth that i have been seeking for so long.

Now i can quote you as my witness that there is infact an illegal brainwashing programme conducted on American citizen who is highly intellectual and dare to think outside the box which is being carried out by a group thats works for the American govt. :p
    Last edited by RememberMyName; 09-05-2006 at 07:07 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ."
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

"A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

First off, you missed a thread:

Many Israeli Officials May Face Criminal Charges in Europe
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=16178

Then again, nobody here has ever accused you of being sharp unless they were talking about your pointy little head.
    From a google search today:
    Criticize Israel
    This may help to explain why your panties are in a twist………………..

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world’s major sources of instability. Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.
    http://www.ifamericansknew.org/index.html

Rosa Brooks: Criticize Israel? You're an Anti-Semite!
    How can we have a real discussion about Mideast peace if speaking honestly about Israel is out of bounds?
    September 1, 2006

EVER WONDER what it's like to be a pariah?

Publish something sharply critical of Israeli government policies and you'll find out. If you're lucky, you'll merely discover that you've been uninvited to some dinner parties. If you're less lucky, you'll be the subject of an all-out attack by neoconservative pundits and accused of rabid anti-Semitism.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/columnis...a-news-columns

Criticize Israel?
    Behold Mary Robinson, former president of Ireland, former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, would-be graduation commencement speaker at Emory University in the United States. She has made a big mistake. She dared to criticise Israel. She suggested - horror of horrors - that "the root cause of the Arab-Israeli conflict is the occupation". Now whoah there a moment, Mary! "Occupation"? Isn't that a little bit anti-Israeli?

Are you really suggesting that the military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip by Israel, its use of extrajudicial executions against Palestinian gunmen, the Israeli gunning down of schoolboy stone-throwers, the wholesale theft of Arab land to build homes for Jews, is in some way wrong?
    http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=5401

'Thou Shalt Not Criticize
    The State Of Israel'

The Zionist 'Prime Directive' For Obedient Americans.
    Commentary
    By Dick Fojut
    http://www.rense.com/general72/thou.htm

Against The Law To
    Criticize Israel?

By Terrell E. Arnold
    [email protected]
    5-12-4
    Scholars and journalists who for years have studied, written and talked about the Israeli- Palestinian conflict suddenly are facing a potential brick wall. This wall, not unlike the concrete barrier now being built by Israel to keep out the Palestinians, is designed to silence all discussion of Middle East issues that involves any form of criticism of Israel on any American university campus. The wall, if it were built, would be created in law by senators Rick Santorum (Pa) and Sam Brownback (Kan.) through an amendment to Title VI of the Higher Education Act. Deceptively to be called an amendment to include "ideological diversity and "sexual equality as prerequisites for federal funding, the real purpose of the measure is to require denial of federal funds to any university whose faculty or students, perhaps even guest lecturers, make statements that are in any way critical of Israel. The argument is that any action or statement critical of Israel is perforce anti-Semitic.
    http://www.rense.com/general52/aga.htm

Criticism of Israel Is not 'anti-Semitism'
    Anti-Semitism, like any form of bigotry or racism, is abhorrent. But if Jews, whether in Britain or elsewhere, are suffering from a backlash related to the policies of the Jewish state, then instead of condemning left-wing activists or Muslims wouldn't it have been more effective for the parliamentarians to urge Israel to change its policies.

In recent weeks Israel has been responsible for the deaths of over 1,000 Lebanese civilians and hundreds of Palestinians. Are we supposed to stay silent just in case some nut scrawls anti-Semitic graffiti on a London wall?
    http://www.arabnews.com/?page=7&sect...d=5&m=9&y=2006

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    I'm tired of it, I wouldn't exactly call these people liberals. Though, but I can't say the Jews are entirely without fault in the problems with the middle east either. It's just like a relationship, no one is perfect, but someone could own up to some responsibility here and take the high road. Which i think the Jews have done, while the radical muslims cry victim, all the while blowing up innocent people.

wow thats quite the high road you have taken.

"all the jews in the ME"...interesting.

i shudder to think what your reaction would be if i said "all the muslims in the ME are causing problems"

Grim,
    Just a note. Your post did have an impact and I am grateful that you have brought this matter to my attention.
    I vow as of today, everyday, I will speak out against Israel, here at the board or in correspondences to my elected officials. Your post more than most things I have read on the subject recently has made me aware of the fact that every patriotic American must speak out against these many injustices.
    Thank you,
    Phinnly Slash Buster
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 09-05-2006 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    wow thats quite the high road you have taken.

"all the jews in the ME"...interesting.

i shudder to think what your reaction would be if i said "all the muslims in the ME are causing problems"
    I love how people immediately take everything out of context. What should i say, the State of Israel? Ok wherever I said Jew, put State of Isreal in. Consequently, in any conflict no one person is without fault. So to try and say the State of Israel did this, or the Middle East did that is mood point, it doesn't cause a conflict resolution. Radical Muslims should be eliminated, the Koran should have a new edition put out that leaves out all the wraith of God crap...and everyone should shake hands and play crumpet together over there, and Israel should start major funding processes to get Palestine, the West Bank and Gaza Strip, as well as Lebanon back up and running.

im sick of people complaining about people complaining about isreal :mad:
    some just think that isreal can do no wrong i suppose.
    they have a big problem to deal with no doubt,but the way they choose to have things done is whats really in question.
    ben gurion always knew this wasnt gonna be easy.
    thats why he said that isreal would only survive in the wolves den if it took a nuclear program.
    presedent kennedy was opposed to isreal and china having the weapons and the fact that he had this view ...some say , got him killed..
    (did ben gurion give the order to wipe kennedy)b4 he left office?
    check it out.
    isreals no angel...and if it is an angel its an angel of death

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    I love how people immediately take everything out of context. What should i say, the State of Israel? Ok wherever I said Jew, put State of Isreal in. Consequently, in any conflict no one person is without fault. So to try and say the State of Israel did this, or the Middle East did that is mood point, it doesn't cause a conflict resolution. Radical Muslims should be eliminated, the Koran should have a new edition put out that leaves out all the wraith of God crap...and everyone should shake hands and play crumpet together over there, and Israel should start major funding processes to get Palestine, the West Bank and Gaza Strip, as well as Lebanon back up and running.
    there is nothing to take "out of context"...you said what you said.

as to your point about the koran, why dont you do some reserach into the old and the new testaments before you talk about changing religious texts. its not whats written that is the problem, its what is followed to a T.

israel should start the funding for lebanon to get"back up and running"?? do you weven know what "back up and running " is for lebanon??? do you know how lebanon got to the way it was before isreali invasion???

do some research on everything you have said, watch a pbs special, read a book, do something to learn before you speak in such broad terms about such issues.

Grim,
    Just a note. Your post did have an impact and I am grateful that you have brought this matter to my attention.
    I vow as of today, everyday, I will speak out against Israel, here at the board or in correspondences to my elected officials. Your post more than most things I have read on the subject recently has made me aware of the fact that every patriotic American must speak out against these many injustices.
    Thank you,
    Phinnly Slash Buster
    What Slash really meant was every patriotic "klansman", oh well , maybe he's just has a little too much starch in his white sheet today
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

This board is being taken over by the kind of people that the liberal left have fought against for 40 years... Things have changed, because you see it's the liberal left in America that have become exactly the thing that they spent all those years trying eliminate from the thoughts and minds of the people... They've now become the racists and the Anti-Semitic bigots. They have transformed themselves from being the champions of equality for all, to this:

Cluster Bombs in Lebanon
    Hezbollah 2, Israel 0

Those are all threads bashing Israel, or showing support for one of the most dangerous terrorist regimes in the world that has vowed to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

Those examples are threads that have been posted to, just in the last 2 weeks ONLY!

Is there anyone else that is getting tired of seeing the daily anti-Semitic posts from the hate mongers on this board?

I've been busy cleaning up messes from another forum. I do get bored of the same thing day in and day out. Let's all bash Bush and the Republicans and Democrats instead. They are the real enemies to freedom. :)

Or the alternative would be scam2. A sampling just of their political forum is:

The Challenge (1 2)

Ever Thought Of Raping Ladymod? ( 1 2)

The real scam buster is here

Scam2.com mental asylum

This site is acturaly good lol.

Fraser's new map.

I had sex with scam busters mum.

Brilliant No leftist around!

Do Not Post Here

scam2.com is a scam!

Scam98.con

CONGRATS to SCAM2.com - YOU PISSED ME OFF ENOUGH

Hey You!!!

Profiling At Airports?? Take This History Test... ( 1 2)

The scam that lives on!

Eternal Plame

Perfect Solution To End Terrorism

Waaa-hooo!

These just started and posted to in the last two weeks! Ahem. I'll just continue to not give any energy or opinions of those threads here that I don't care for.

They stay alive Grim, because people continue to post to them. Stop responding to them and they will fall by the wayside like so many others that never get much attention.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

Cluster Bombs in Lebanon
    Hezbollah 2, Israel 0

Is there anyone on the political left here that still believes in standing up against people that spout such hateful and racist garbage?

Or does politics trump this issue, just like it does with every single right vs. wrong issue the left faces today?

Your condemnation is wanted and very much needed... but based on the growth of your hatred in the last several years, your silence is what's expected.

FIRST OFF!!i have to SAY to the WORLD!!i LIKE GRIM!?hehe!!why do i proclaim this!?because he is a man with a cause and he STICKS to it!?that is due respect JUST by itself!?for any soul that has a cause at LEAST enjoys LIFE!?hehe!?now as to SOURCE of cause,that is a DIFFERENCE of OPINION!?but look around you everyday!?who is on TOP!?the TRUE beleivers FIXED in their OWN CHOSEN beleifs!?the QUESTION is!?(OR NOT)what IS their CHOSEN beleif and WHAT are the ETERNAL rewards!?and as to eternal i DONT see how ANYONE can SEE the eternal except by the AUTHOR of the eternal,god.and THAT!?is the TEST for EACH man not ALL MEN!?(POLITICS)hehe!!..just askin....

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    What Slash really meant was every patriotic "klansman", oh well , maybe he's just has a little too much starch in his white sheet today
    klansmen are men!?YES!?you JUST SAID SO!?hehe!!so you agree there IS a god!?and all men are his CREATION!?and all men are sinners(you too!?them also!?)and therfore you are like the CHRIST in WELCOMING ALL(sinnersincluded)into the KINGDOM of god!?like the GOOD man that you are!?(by default!?)hehe!?just askin....

Get an education frank:
    Straw Man
    (Fallacy Of Extension):
    attacking an exaggerated or caricatured version of your opponent's position.

For example, the claim that "evolution means a dog giving birth to a cat."

Another example: "Senator Jones says that we should not fund the attack submarine program. I disagree entirely. I can't understand why he wants to leave us defenseless like that."

On the Internet, it is common to exaggerate the opponent's position so that a comparison can be made between the opponent and Hitler
    http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/s...s.html#hominem

Logic & Fallacies
    Constructing a Logical Argument

http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...hew/logic.html

No Frank. Phinnly did not say "Klansman". If you read his posts on this forum, you will observe, he says what he means. So stop trying to tell others what he, or anybody "means."

Israel needs talking about at every opportunity, by every person in the World who has an informed opinion, on the Terrorist State. Then something, just might get done about them.

There will be no peace in the Middle East untill Israel stops treating the rest of the World like animals!

There will be no peace in the Middle East untill America stops supporting Israels Genocide of the Palestinians!

There will be no peace anywhere, untill the World stops listening to Israel's bogus use of the Holocaust to shut down any critism of them. The Holocaust does not belong to the Zionists, it belongs to the Jews who the Zionists left in Germany to be slaughtered!

Israel, is a bogus State, run by bogus people! :mad:

Grim. The only reason you do not like the topic of Israel is; everything posted about it is bad. You know it's the truth, so you cannot argue. When you try to make an argument for praising Israel, you cannot, because they have no redeeming traits. They are evil.

So get over it, just accept the fact that they are Terrorists.
    If you beleive Israel is not the bad guy. If you want the truth. Watch this video.
    Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land

Tony..............................A New Begining.............................George

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchicOldGit
    So get over it, just accept the fact that they are Terrorists.
    Wrong... As usual... Israel is not a terrorist state, but the enemies they are at war with are.

The U.S. State Department has a list of Terrorist Organizations and Hezbollah along with HAMAS are on that list.

During the conflict with Israel, Hezbollah was furnished with weapons and financial aid by two countries: Iran and Syria. Both of those countries, along with North Korea, Cuba and Sudan comprise the U.S. list of State Sponsors of International Terrorism.

So, lets recap:

American Allies Fighting Terrorism:
    Israel
    Great Briton

American Enemies That Engage In, Or Support Terrorism:
    Hezbollah
    HAMAS
    Iran
    Syria

Those Who Side With America And It's Allies Against Terrorism:
    Grim
    Frank
    Pwrone

Those Who Side With America's Terrorist Enemies:
    AnarchicOldGit
    DieChrist (dchristie)
    Americanadian

That about sums it up don't you think?

Well, there is one more point that could be made. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though:

Those Embracing A Conservative Ideology:
    Grim
    Frank
    Pwrone

Those Embracing A Liberal Ideology:
    AnarchicOldGit
    DieChrist (dchristie)
    Americanadian