+ Reply to Thread

if your thread or replies are missing...

...then blame the dickless mods of this forum. my account was deleted yesterday (my old one) apparently just for telling one person to "quit being such a dick". if they wanted to delete my account for that, then that's fine (i just created a new one anyways). but what is totally ****ing ridiculous is that this mod also took the time to delete all of the replies i've ever posted in any thread, as well as any replies by other users who had replied to my posts. this mod also deleted entire threads, started by other people, which i had merely posted in once or twice (eg EveryKnee and Phinnly's Christian debate). this cock-sucker has no problem with deleting **** willy-nilly like, affecting people who had nothing to do with me or my single comment. so if you are looking for a post or thread that is missing, now you know why.

Re: if your thread or replies are missing...

or, alternatively, the mods did this because my opinions expressed in the religious thread i replied in do not match their own (eg that taking kids to a class to teach them religion and brainwash them is child abuse). the mods were too lame to give me a reason or warning, so who knows...

RELIGIOUS SCAM????

Gee, Venom, that hasn't been my experience here. A few have been banned (never heard of deleted) and extremely unexceptable language edited for a good reason. Check the rules.
    Bashing the moderators with your grade 4 vocabulary won't win anyone to your side. The people posting here on a regular basis like this place. Why, you ask? Because the moderators maintain the integrity and flow as much as humanly possible.

They haven't banned, deleted, edited or erased me...and as you can tell...I'm a condescending *****.............
    Last edited by linda49; 09-15-2006 at 04:29 AM.

gnznroses4699 Guest

this is venom. aka gnznroses. my other account was temp banned for 7 dayd so i just made another. the other was banned and rightfully so. my intention was to attack the staff and be offensive, not to "win anyone over", so it's totalyl understandable. what isn't understandble is the reason for my first banning and for all my replies and some threads of other peopls' to be removed. all of which i stated before.

and the reason this is in this forum is because one of the threads i was posting in here had been deleted. a thread i didn't start and which 99% of the replies did not belong to me. therefore i figured maybe someone would wonder why the thread had disappeared. simple as that.

How old are you?

Guns'N'Roses may take issue with your usernames. You come across as 14-15 mayby a very delayed 16 years old. You've obviously never had a job - there's always someone making the rules and telling you what to do there. The day you make the rules - you can do whatever you want. Get a job, go to school, be someone...be something...then you can be the rule maker. Start with an original username - like... hmm "can'tremembermyownusernameI'vehadtochangeitsomanyt imes"..or..."Ineedhelp"......or steal a song title...."Ican'tgetnosatisfaction".....just a suggestion.........
    Last edited by linda49; 09-15-2006 at 05:28 AM.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by gnznroses4699
    this is venom. aka gnznroses. my other account was temp banned for 7 dayd so i just made another. the other was banned and rightfully so. my intention was to attack the staff and be offensive, not to "win anyone over", so it's totalyl understandable. what isn't understandble is the reason for my first banning and for all my replies and some threads of other peopls' to be removed. all of which i stated before.

and the reason this is in this forum is because one of the threads i was posting in here had been deleted. a thread i didn't start and which 99% of the replies did not belong to me. therefore i figured maybe someone would wonder why the thread had disappeared. simple as that.
    You should have stayed banned for the seven days and took it like a man. I don't know who banned you, I could look, but I'm not that interested, I wouldn't undo it anyway. And if you don't watch your language, I'll ban you and your IP and you won't be back.

So stop your whining.

Lady Mod

great characterizations there linda.
    people who curse when they're mad = 14 year olds and people who've never had a job
    people who make a few typos = 14 year olds and people who've never had a job

frankly, i don't give a damn about this forum, and if the regulars here don't care if their threads or replies have been deleted without purpose or an after-the-fact explanation, then i won't make the complaint for them. if users who weren't affected don't care and stick up for the mods no matter what they do, then oh well. if mods don't care that other mods delete users' threads in this manner, then good for you. if they don't care that other mods delete accounts on the basis of an opinion that they don't agree with (an opinion on religion in a religion discussion forum), then so be it. enjoy your little censored, hypocritical forum.

btw, lady mod, whether it's an account banning or an ip banning, they're both futile. if i decide to create another account i will. and it takes all of 5 seconds to look up a proxy server.