+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jay Flanagan "Instant Riches"

Does anyone have any experience with this Los Alamitos CA outfit asking for $49.97 to rush one The Secret of Instant Riches and immediate extra cash up to $107,380 in a single day?
    Last edited by methodmatician; 09-05-2006 at 02:06 AM. Reason: typo

Re: Jay Flanagan "Instant Riches"

I received a letter from Jay Flanagan yesterday and because I can send a post dated check to him (40 days) for the information and receive the information first, I may decide to do it. I, too, am wondering if any one has received his promised information and did it work out?

If you have an address in Los Alamitos I have a daughter that lives right next door in Cypress, CA. Give me the address and I'll send her over to check them out. We are also friends with the Cheif of Police in Los Alamitos, he might be interested if they are scamming people.

Classified ad from the 1920's

"How to Make a Good First Impression! 25 & SASE."

You received a postcard saying, "Sit in a Pan of Dough"

I heard post-dating checks was not valid/illegal, so he could cash it anyway? I would write in big red letters on the check: THIS IS A POST-DATED CHECK - NOT VALID UNTIL... Plus, he does hint that this has to do with a little known aspect of the horse races. What could it be?

Jay Flanagan
    11278 Los Alamitos Blvd #247
    Los Alamitos CA 90720

just got the letter too today. Checked the address and it's a mailbox store in Los Alamitos.

Letter was too good to be true!

My daughter went to the address and it is a mailbox store, with a PO Box. Not an office! Be careful!

Just because a company doesn't have an address where every crazy who is unhappy, for whatever reason, can come down and go postal, doesn't mean that it's a scam.

I have no experience with this company, and sticking up for them, but if I were selling a program mail order, I would not use a mailing address where I, or any employees of mine were vulnerable either. Just common sense!

On another note, if anyone does try this program they are offering, please, by all means, let me know how it works.

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rgf
    Just because a company doesn't have an address where every crazy who is unhappy, for whatever reason, can come down and go postal, doesn't mean that it's a scam.

I have no experience with this company, and sticking up for them, but if I were selling a program mail order, I would not use a mailing address where I, or any employees of mine were vulnerable either. Just common sense!

On another note, if anyone does try this program they are offering, please, by all means, let me know how it works.
    I agree. When it comes to selling anything online, who in their right mind would put their home address out in the open.

I don't know if it's a scam or not either, I would love to see what the person who claims to know the chief of police has to say. I'm sure he'll get right the bottom of it and arrest everyone. Yeah right.

undefinedundefinedundefined
    I received the mail form.......and sent it off with my post dated check on 10/06/06.....to date 11/08/06 I have received nothing...repeat NOTHING ..even tho the mail piece said it would be rushed back to me.....I called the phone number on the mail piece 562-804-5603 and there was an outgoing message but the mailbox was full and couldn't accept a message from me......so, I wrote again asking for the information to be sent immediately or I would put a stop payment on my post dated check......and have not received anything as of 11/08/06......at this point it is looking like SCAM....and unless I receive something fast......I will be contacting the California Attorney Generals Office as well as the local police......Please contact me if anyone has actually received anything on this mail piece....Thanks, onenessislove@peoplepc.com :(

I haven't heard of them but I have tried a lot of this things that promise quick money and they don't work. I have found a legimate work from home business though. If anyones interested email me at toniblevy@yahoo.com and I'll give you the contact info. I started the mid-October and in a week and a half I made $850.00. I know thats not alot but I worked from home and put in about 25 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by methodmatician
    Does anyone have any experience with this Los Alamitos CA outfit asking for $49.97 to rush one The Secret of Instant Riches and immediate extra cash up to $107,380 in a single day?
    :mad: THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! I RECENTLY FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE USPS ON THIS GUY. I RETURNED HIS PROGRAM 4 MONTHS AGO AND NTO DATE I HAVE NOT GOTTEN BACK A REFUND AFTER THREE REQUESTS!!!!!!

:mad: THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE SCAM ARTIST SO STAY CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PROGRAM I RECIEVED WAS NOTHING WHAT HE PROMISED; SO I RETURNED IT BEFORE MY 40 DAY TIME PERIOD BUT HE DID NOT RETURN MY POST DATED CHECK HE INSTEAD CASHED IT!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO GET BACK A REFUND TO DATE NO RESPONSE IT HAS BEEN OVER 4 MONTHS. I RECENTLY JUST FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE USPS AGAINST THIS FRAUD!!!! :mad:

An aquaintance did send for this "program" or whatever it is that this guy is selling back in April, and still has yet to get anything from them. Try calling the number he lists on his mailings, and you get a long message about how real the deal is, blah, blah, and more blah. Then when that is finally over with and it takes you to his voice mail, you'll get the message that his mail box is full and you can't leave a message. I wouldn't have anything to do with this.

I bought the Jay Flanagan "Instant Riches" It was on back order, and he did apologize for the delay. The book deals with horse racing. The $107,000 was achieved by betting on something called a trifecta. I don't have any horse racing tracks near me, so I probably won't be rich from it. The information in the book seems sound, easily appliable, not that expensive to impliment. In my opinion this is not a scam. I got what I paid for which was information, how I use it is up to me. It's worth the money, give it a shot.:king22: Good Luck ThePro