+ Reply to Thread

Gen Y: You got Facebitched!

In its three days of trading, Facebook's stock has dropped 18 percent from its $38 issue price. For the thousands of investors that bought at the IPO, that's bad enough, but one analysis of its earnings prospects suggests it could get a lot worse - more like $10 a share.

LOL! Eat it Zuckerberg mother er! You got Facebitched!

Re: Gen Y: You got Facebitched!

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    LOL! Eat it Zuckerberg mother f-u-c-ker! You got Facebitched!
    He's still richer than you and worth more than your mobile home.
    When your government officials no longer uphold the Constitution , before corporatism and corruption , itself isn't your government anymore.

The political problems of today stem from politicans who belived they were smarter than our Constitution.

" ...no crimes have men shown themselves so cold- bloodedly cruel as in punishing differences of belief. " - James Russell Lowell

He's still richer than you and worth more than your mobile home.
    Richer in money doesn't translate into richer in spirit.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    LOL! Eat it Zuckerberg mother f-u-c-ker! You got Facebitched!
    Zuckerberg hasn't eaten anything you inbred hillbilly.

He sold the shares to the public - for cash.
    • 30 million shares on IPO day.
    • His personal net is $1.15 billion - CASH.

He still has 533 million shares.

Do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Zuckerberg hasn't eaten anything you inbred hillbilly.

He sold the shares to the public - for cash.
    • 30 million shares on IPO day.
    • His personal net is $1.15 billion - CASH.

He still has 533 million shares.

Do the math.
    Thankyou, was going to point this out.

Zuckerberg hasn't lost anything. The people who bought his shares have lost money.

Although, in one sense, Zuckerberg's value has fallen, since the market value of Facebook has fallen. In another sense, nothing has changed, Zuckerberg's real value is the same, and he may have been overvalued in the past. Either way, some inbred, backwater loser on scam.com having a go at Zuckerberg because he's only worth $1.15 billion instead of $1.5 billion is pretty damn pathetic.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Thankyou, was going to point this out.

Zuckerberg hasn't lost anything. The people who bought his shares have lost money.

Although, in one sense, Zuckerberg's value has fallen, since the market value of Facebook has fallen. In another sense, nothing has changed, Zuckerberg's real value is the same, and he may have been overvalued in the past. Either way, some inbred, backwater loser on scam.com having a go at Zuckerberg because he's only worth $1.15 billion instead of $1.5 billion is pretty damn pathetic.
    Yup.

They set the IPO at a high price relative to earnings - and forecast earning.

Facebook is gonna have a ton of cash on the Balance Sheet.

My guess, and it is only a wild guess, is that they are going to go on a buying spree and snap up every start-up in the 'valley' that remotely has something to do with their biz model.

Yup.

My guess, and it is only a wild guess, is that they are going to go on a buying spree and snap up every start-up in the 'valley' that remotely has something to do with their biz model.
    Well, if they keep paying $1billion for a simple app that lets you take photos, I don't know how many start-ups they can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Well, if they keep paying $1billion for a simple app that lets you take photos, I don't know how many start-ups they can afford.
    Yup.

After that they are going to have to make money the old fashion way.

Though operations - selling a ton of advertising and information.

Yup.

That's probably the strategy.

With a price/earning ratio roughly ten times that of Google and Apple, they have a lot to live up to. The only way to do that is to expand by acquisitions. There is no way they can build the revenue needed by organic growth.