Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

IS Mother Teresa in Hell?

I was wondering what the Christians think?

Is Mother Teresa now in Heaven or Hell ( now before i get
    yelled at -- I know we are not to decide that -but curious on what you think)

bethelight

Re: IS Mother Teresa in Hell?

I think she is
    the Christians think?
    opps i cant reply

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight

bethelight
    EXCUSE me for askin!?.......but WHO!?authorized YOU!?to ASK such a QUESTION!?.........hehe!!just askin......ARE YOU!?.....

bethelight - Very odd question. May I ask why this would be important to you?

let me ADD to my previous post!?i often feel STUPID about what i have SAID in a POST!?call it the 1 night stand,.......TOMORROW dawns!?hehe!!.......but anyway!?it never lasts!?ihehe!?which 1!?it's a MYSTERY!?or NOT!?hehe!!just askin.......
    Last edited by lexx; 09-06-2006 at 12:30 PM.

Mother Teresa is surely in whatever Heaven there is - and the children she saved will surely be with her there, in their own time and with their own families. Her domain was Calcutta - grab a map -learn something (she was a teacher, too!) She's reaching out to you, now! Spooky, huh?
    Some say she was demanding and difficult - she would not accept second best, for the children or the mission to care for them. They say the same of Lotta (Hitchmenova?) of the Unitarian Service Committee. These women did not care what anyone's opinion of them was - they would do anything for the children. They dedicated their lives without complaint.
    I wouldn't mess with saints - but you can do whatever you want........ I'll just enjoy the lightening from here.............................................. ........

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    Mother Teresa is surely in whatever Heaven there is - and the children she saved will surely be with her there, in their own time and with their own families. Her domain was Calcutta - grab a map -learn something (she was a teacher, too!) She's reaching out to you, now! Spooky, huh?
    Some say she was demanding and difficult - she would not accept second best, for the children or the mission to care for them. They say the same of Lotta (Hitchmenova?) of the Unitarian Service Committee. These women did not care what anyone's opinion of them was - they would do anything for the children. They dedicated their lives without complaint.
    I wouldn't mess with saints - but you can do whatever you want........ I'll just enjoy the lightening from here.............................................. ........
    not so FAST!?there were reports of her having millions in a swiss bank account and private villas everywhere!?hehe!!just askin........

lexx - darn it, I've reprimanded other's for this - clean out your "inbox" so I can pm you!

My apologizies to everyone else.....................

lexx - you little monkey, you - swiss bank accounts? Do you really believe the catholic church would allow that? Any respectable conspiracy theorist will tell ya that just ain't possible! Millions, absolutely- in fact, I believe it's an underestimate of the money her "order" raised and spent - I think billions would be more accurate. Devout catholics were upset that Mother Teresa continued to make public appearances in spite of her extremely fragile health. She was a rock star, really - she made the money. Easy to criticize, but what could/would/do you give the children...........

bethelight - wazzaa - where the "hell" did you go? I'm extremely interested to know what your motives are. I'm exceedingly glad you've chosen Mother Teresa - her reputation and following exceeds the catholic faith. She belongs to everyone. Damn - was there a lightening storm......................I have no lightening bolt on my keyboard...hmmmmmmmmm

and the DARKNESS was CAST!?in a small way and fast!?and HUGE the implication!?as if to swallow a nation!?and yet in the midst a LIGHT shown!?where none was BEFORE known,a shadow was put away!?but is it to be KEPT at bay!?does the LIGHT fade away!?based on the SCALE of PAY!?here!?and NOW!?hehe!!just askin.........
    Last edited by lexx; 09-06-2006 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight

bethelight
    personally!?hehe!!.....YES!!i hope she's in H E L L!!.........and sent there to GET ME OUT!?hehe!!just askin........

Isn't that really what it all comes down to? If your butt was in "the fire", lexx, why would anyone pull you out? If you believe in a hell, then it does exist - for you - funny how that works. Your own private hell - as in "yours" - no one else will be there.

bethelight- you seem confused and troubled - seeking answers in the "words", missing the "message" of the story. Who said "can't see the forest for the trees"? Be a good person - the best person you can be. Why worry about hell - it's a certainty if you do. You should plan for it. Pack your shorts and a cooler full of ice. If you fear hell, it will be the end of your journey.
    You are a little too introspective, self-absorbed. Take a look around. If you don't see one person who's life is harder than yours - well, you need to look a little harder.
    Pick up a newspaper. Sadly, they thrive on misfortune.
    I'll give you one - Here in Calgary, a young man (15) suffers from spinal muscular dystrophy (a degenerative disease - means his condition will not get better and it will definitely get worse ). He wants to start grade 10 tomorrow - problem....his service dog cannot enter the school. The principal/ admin/ teachers have no problem..nor has any other student lodged a complaint - but in our wonderful world the school board is required to ensure the safety, health and welfare of all, lest they be sued. They will provide a full time "caretaker" for Cooper. (What would that cost be?) His service dog is "Kodak", a standard poodle trained to open doors, pick up whatever Cooper drops including himself (should he fall out of his wheelchair)and a miriad of other small tasks we take for granted.
    Last edited by linda49; 09-06-2006 at 02:28 PM.

oops ran outta space for my story....I'd apologize but it's not about me - so suck it up and read on......

Cooper and his parents could opt for "home schooling". Easy fix, and they have considered it. He wants to go to High School. Imagine......wants to go to school - high school. High stakes - considerable peer pressure....will the poodle cut it? I know it will work out - no one has a problem with Cooper or Kodak. The problem is litigious situations and the people looking to windfall.

I want you to back up a step - to Cooper, his parents, and his dog. Not just any dog, not just any kid, not just any mom, not just any dad...............

I do not know the James family, personally .......but I would consider myself lucky if I did.

If Mother Teresa had a personal relationship with Christ (and I believe that she did) then she is in heaven. Her great works alone would not be the reason. It would be her acceptance of Jesus as her personal saviour that would guarantee her entry into Heaven.

Similar Threads

1. Teresa Giudice Will Go To Jail
    By Opinion in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2015, 08:14 PM
  2. Mother Teresa's House of Illusions:
    By BVR USA Liaison in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:01 AM
  3. Re-considering Mother Teresa
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9