Closed Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627

yogi68 Guest

Re: BORN AGAIN (THE TRUTH) NOT THE LIE

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You don't have to be born again to be a Christian. You have to be born again to enter heaven. Jesus never said to be a christian you had to be born again. Considering that he was talking to Jews, NOT gentiles in his messages, (go and learn your history yogi) he would not be telling them to become "christians". That particular label didn't come about until AFTER his death.

So the ONLY Liar here Yogi has been YOU.

Lady Mod
    FOLKS THE ONLY LIAR HERE IS YOUR LEADER MOD!!

This is the biggest issue that seperates the mod and I ..and proves we are not of the same belief or faith..

She believes you can be saved without being born again, and the message was to the jew.

I say the message is to the jew and the gentile, meaning the whole world of all races.

So, If you believe in her Jesus and receive her Jesus without the necessity of being born again, you will most certainly go to hell, for the jesus that she teaches is a deciever and is of the antichrist ..in the last days' many will follow a false spirit..and this is one of the many false christs and spirits, that does not require you to be born again..

As for me this is the heart of my Jesus who I serve,,unless you be born again you will not enter heaven,,and you are not a true believer of This Christ the only one that saves requiring and demanding one to be born again...Confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord and believing in your heart as such that produces true conviction and repentence of sin and a life style that displeases the Lord..forsaking and denying yourself and picking up your cross daily for His purposes and His plans, and forsaking your own if that is what is required..Earnestly seeking His will for your life...

See an article below from an unbiased party not associated with the mod or myself and read what it means to be born again..It is true conversion to Jesus Christ receiving a brand new spirit within you and heart, The hope of glory, the mystery of Christ living and dwelling and fellowshiping within you..

For I the Lord stand at the door of your heart and knock, if anyone open the door I will come in and fellowship with Him and he with me..is the promise of the born again experience..you will fellowship in this earthly life with him now..the abundant life receiving a peace the world will never know, and receiving Love and joy the world will never know or could buy with all the riches of the world. And most of all receiving Eternal Life with Him in Heaven and reigning with Him on this earth as well with Living with Him for Eternity!!

See below the truth of being born again not the lie the Mod espouses saying you do not need to be born again and it is only for the jew if you have enough intelligence to know your history as she arrogantly teaches:

SEE THE NEXT POST ,THE ARTICLE IS TOO LONG ON THIS POST.

Ye Must Be Born Again!

by David J. Stewart

What Does It Mean To Be Born Again?

This term first appears in the Bible in John chapter three...

"There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again." -John 3:1-7

To understand this Biblical term, it is necessary to understand that there are TWO BIRTHS. The "first" birth is the PHYSICAL BIRTH when you were born into this world from your mother and father. When the Bible speaks of being "born of water," it is speaking about the physical birth (NOT baptism). The "second" birth is a SPIRITUAL BIRTH, which means to be born of the "Spirit" (God's Holy Spirit). This raises a couple of questions: Why does a person need to be born spiritually?...and, What is a "spiritual" birth?

The Bible teaches that man is created in the image of God. God manifests Himself to mankind in the Persons of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Likewise, mankind is composed of a body, soul, and spirit. Our body is the "tent" you could say of the soul and spirit (the body is a temporary dwelling place). Our soul is composed of the heart (to feel), the mind (to think), and the will (to decide). Our spirit is dead in sin when we are born; that is, we are born void of God. No person is ever born with God. The only exception is the Lord Jesus Christ Who came as God in the flesh (1st Timothy 3:16). Our spirit is dead in trespasses and sin the Bible says...

"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" -Ephesians 2:1,2

The unsaved person cannot understand God...

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." -1st Corinthians 2:14

The reason why you need to be "spiritually" born is because you have never been spiritually born to begin with. So when the Bible speaks of being "born again," it actually means "born for the second time." You were born physically into this world, but you were born without the Spirit of God in your soul (spiritually dead). Yes, God created you, but He gave you a freewill to decide for yourself where you will spend eternity. God never forces anyone to accept Christ as their Saviour, He simply offers a warm invitation to anyone who wants to have their sins forgiven and go to heaven. Salvation is a free gift paid for by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, but we must accept it or it WILL be forever forfeited when we leave this world (die).

To be "spiritually" born means that God's Holy Spirit "quickens" (or makes alive) your dead spirit. When you invite the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart, asking Him to forgive all your sins, then God the Father and God the Son come into your heart in the form of God the Holy Spirit (John 14:23). The "Holy Spirit" is "God with us."

I have God living in my soul, the Holy Spirit of God. I am not God, but I have God living in my heart. The Holy Spirit of God guides me, comforts me, teaches me, rebukes me, chastises me, convicts me, encourages me, empowers me, loves me, strengthens me, and so much more. The Holy Spirit of God uses the Word of God to do these things. This is why it is critically important for every believer to live in their Bible (and make sure you have a reliable Bible, I only use the King James, not the "new" King James either!). A person cannot understand the Bible without the presence of the Author...God is the Author. When you become born again (or born for the second time), then God will come into your heart (never to leave -Hebrews 13:5) and you will understand many new things for the first time in your life...

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." -2nd Corinthians 5:17

It is ONLY through the Precious Word of God that anyone can be born-again! The second birth is very different from the first birth. Surely, no one can born into this world again physically...there is no turning back the hands of time. However, you most certainly can be born again spiritually into God's family through the Spirit of Christ ("But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his" -Romans 8:9). The way we become "born again" is found in the Word of God...

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." -1st Peter 1:23

We are born again by the Word of God. Jesus is the Word of God (John 1:1,14: Revelation 19:13). The following statement sums it up pretty good...

If you're born once, then you die TWICE; If you're born twice, then you die ONCE.

If you don't invite Jesus Christ into your heart and become a born again Christian, then you will burn in hell-fire for all eternity (John 3:18, 36; Revelation 20:15; 21:8).

The GOOD NEWS (the gospel) is that it is very EASY to partake of the second birth, the spiritual birth. God came down to this earth 2,000 years ago and took upon Him the form of a man, that man was the Lord Jesus Christ (1st Timothy 3:16). Literally, the Godhead became incarnate (Colossians 2:9). Jesus was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14). Jesus never sinned one time (2nd Corinthians 5:21). Jesus died, was buried and rose again after three days (1st Corinthians 15:1-4). Jesus shed His blood for our many sins (Colossians 1:14).

There are a few things you must know to be saved:

1. You are a sinner (Romans 3:10,23).

2. You deserve to go to hell to pay for your sins (Romans 6:23; Revelation 21:8).

3. Jesus Christ, God in the flesh (God's Son), died upon the cross to pay for your sins (John 3:16-18; Romans 5:8).

yogi68 Guest

Re: IS Mother Teresa in Hell?

THIS IS THE WHOLE ARTICLE...I HAD TO SHORTEN THE FIRST POST BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LONG..

Ye Must Be Born Again!

by David J. Stewart

What Does It Mean To Be Born Again?

This term first appears in the Bible in John chapter three...

"There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again." -John 3:1-7

To understand this Biblical term, it is necessary to understand that there are TWO BIRTHS. The "first" birth is the PHYSICAL BIRTH when you were born into this world from your mother and father. When the Bible speaks of being "born of water," it is speaking about the physical birth (NOT baptism). The "second" birth is a SPIRITUAL BIRTH, which means to be born of the "Spirit" (God's Holy Spirit). This raises a couple of questions: Why does a person need to be born spiritually?...and, What is a "spiritual" birth?

The Bible teaches that man is created in the image of God. God manifests Himself to mankind in the Persons of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Likewise, mankind is composed of a body, soul, and spirit. Our body is the "tent" you could say of the soul and spirit (the body is a temporary dwelling place). Our soul is composed of the heart (to feel), the mind (to think), and the will (to decide). Our spirit is dead in sin when we are born; that is, we are born void of God. No person is ever born with God. The only exception is the Lord Jesus Christ Who came as God in the flesh (1st Timothy 3:16). Our spirit is dead in trespasses and sin the Bible says...

"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" -Ephesians 2:1,2

The unsaved person cannot understand God...

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." -1st Corinthians 2:14

The reason why you need to be "spiritually" born is because you have never been spiritually born to begin with. So when the Bible speaks of being "born again," it actually means "born for the second time." You were born physically into this world, but you were born without the Spirit of God in your soul (spiritually dead). Yes, God created you, but He gave you a freewill to decide for yourself where you will spend eternity. God never forces anyone to accept Christ as their Saviour, He simply offers a warm invitation to anyone who wants to have their sins forgiven and go to heaven. Salvation is a free gift paid for by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, but we must accept it or it WILL be forever forfeited when we leave this world (die).

To be "spiritually" born means that God's Holy Spirit "quickens" (or makes alive) your dead spirit. When you invite the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart, asking Him to forgive all your sins, then God the Father and God the Son come into your heart in the form of God the Holy Spirit (John 14:23). The "Holy Spirit" is "God with us."

I have God living in my soul, the Holy Spirit of God. I am not God, but I have God living in my heart. The Holy Spirit of God guides me, comforts me, teaches me, rebukes me, chastises me, convicts me, encourages me, empowers me, loves me, strengthens me, and so much more. The Holy Spirit of God uses the Word of God to do these things. This is why it is critically important for every believer to live in their Bible (and make sure you have a reliable Bible, I only use the King James, not the "new" King James either!). A person cannot understand the Bible without the presence of the Author...God is the Author. When you become born again (or born for the second time), then God will come into your heart (never to leave -Hebrews 13:5) and you will understand many new things for the first time in your life...

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." -2nd Corinthians 5:17

It is ONLY through the Precious Word of God that anyone can be born-again! The second birth is very different from the first birth. Surely, no one can born into this world again physically...there is no turning back the hands of time. However, you most certainly can be born again spiritually into God's family through the Spirit of Christ ("But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his" -Romans 8:9). The way we become "born again" is found in the Word of God...

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." -1st Peter 1:23

We are born again by the Word of God. Jesus is the Word of God (John 1:1,14: Revelation 19:13). The following statement sums it up pretty good...

If you're born once, then you die TWICE; If you're born twice, then you die ONCE.

If you don't invite Jesus Christ into your heart and become a born again Christian, then you will burn in hell-fire for all eternity (John 3:18, 36; Revelation 20:15; 21:8).

The GOOD NEWS (the gospel) is that it is very EASY to partake of the second birth, the spiritual birth. God came down to this earth 2,000 years ago and took upon Him the form of a man, that man was the Lord Jesus Christ (1st Timothy 3:16). Literally, the Godhead became incarnate (Colossians 2:9). Jesus was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14). Jesus never sinned one time (2nd Corinthians 5:21). Jesus died, was buried and rose again after three days (1st Corinthians 15:1-4). Jesus shed His blood for our many sins (Colossians 1:14).

There are a few things you must know to be saved:

1. You are a sinner (Romans 3:10,23).

2. You deserve to go to hell to pay for your sins (Romans 6:23; Revelation 21:8).

3. Jesus Christ, God in the flesh (God's Son), died upon the cross to pay for your sins (John 3:16-18; Romans 5:8).

If you believe that Jesus is the Saviour (the Christ) Who paid for your sins, and you realize your sinful condition enough to see your need for a Saviour, then you are ready to be born again. All that remains for you to do is to personally ask Jesus Christ to forgive your sins and to come into your heart as your own personal Saviour. It matters not exactly what you pray, just as long as you realize these two main truths:

1. You are a sinner!

2. Jesus is the Saviour!

You might pray something like this...

Dear Jesus, I know that I am a hell-deserving sinner. I believe that you are the Son of God, the Saviour, Who died upon the cross to pay for my sins. I now believe upon You as my personal Saviour, and ask you to please forgive me of all my sins. Please save me and take me to heaven when I die. Amen.

If you sincerely asked Jesus to forgive your sins, then you are now part of God's family. You could have just prayed, "God be merciful to me a sinner." The thief on the cross simply asked Jesus to "remember" him, and Jesus most certainly did. There is nothing "magic" about the words you pray, it is your faith (trust) in Jesus Christ that saved you. It is your faith that caused you to call upon Jesus to forgive you of your sins and take you to heaven. God wants to save you more than you could ever want to be saved. If you were sincere, then you are now a born-again Christian. Thank God!

Salvation is very simple. We are sinners, and Jesus is the Saviour. You see friend, there is no religion involved here, ONLY Jesus. Salvation is NOT found in a religion, but in a Person---The Lord Jesus Christ.

May God bless you,

David J. Stewart

P.S. -I have written a 36 chapter book concerning Salvation if you'd like to learn more. It covers everything from information about hell to the Blood atonement of Christ.

Also, The Simplicity of Salvation

Quote Originally Posted by yogi68
    HERE YOU GO AGAIN FOLKS..SHE DOES EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT SHE SAY'S I DO..CALLS ME SWINE, CALLS EVERYKNEE MEMBER ANAL, CALLS BTL IGNORANT AND WORSE!

THIS FOLKS IS NOT THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT OR A CHILD OF GOD..THIS IS NOT WHAT A MODERATORS FUNCTION IN ANY FORUM EITHER.

I AM A MEMBER OF MANY FORUM'S AND NEVER DOES A MODERATOR POST MORE THAN THE MEMBERS BUT THIS SPIRITUAL HARLOT MOST CERTAINLY DOES!!
    LOL, this is no ordinary forum and apparently you are unable to read and comprehend rules.

Also, considering what Jesus told Christians to behave like when others spitefully abuse them, I've done an exemplary job of following his commandment for the last 3 days that you have tried to Martyr yourself at my expense. Self martyrs rarely find sympathizers Yogi and you are no exception to the rule.

You've ruined your testimony with your false accusations, vulgar inuendos about my husband, outright lies about my marital status and personal life. You have demonstrated beyond any doubt that you MOCK the words of Jesus when it comes to judging, compassion, and simple courtesy.

No one died and left Yogi (who chooses to use a Hindu username and then bashes another Christian for using a Hindu greeting) in charge of humanity.

Had you behaved yourself in a "Christian" manner and not try to start a mob action with your lies about another person's personal life, people might have taken five minutes to consider that what you were saying had a grain of truth. I have merely questioned a person's "Christian" behavior and method of approach on the forum. I have yet to attack anyone's person in any other aspect of their personal life. I stayed within the parameters of what I am allowed to question according to the bible you say you actually read (but which you apparently ignore).

You lost the battle, you destroyed anyone's testimony who has aligned themselves with you and you have cast immearsurable doubts in ANYONE'S mind that you are born again and can tell the truth about anything. So far, you have fallen short of that worthy goal.

If you are an example of what this Apologetics Ministry teaches about witnessing to others and turning the other cheek (both WELL KNOWN in the secular world) then it's not the ministry true born again Christians should align themselves with. You have believed false doctrine Yogi. There is a right way and a wrong way of doing things Yogi, maybe you should get out of the house and start going to one of those "Baptist" churches you have been avoiding for the last 25 years. Bitterness in one's testimony, hate in one's testimony, spite in one's testimony has NO PLACE in one's walk with God.

There's a lot more instructions in the New Testament from Jesus about how a Christian is supposed to behave Yogi and NEVER has Jesus spent 4 days in false criticism of another Christian. The reason so few listen to you is because so few are in tune with your false doctrine. BTL gave you solid instruction, which you have ignored. I think EveryKnee is more tired of listening to you whine and moan and knashing your teeth and I owe her an apology for lumping her ministry in with yours. You don't have a ministry, you are only here to create confusion and division. Son of darkness, Son of perdition, you have NO PLACE here. Remove yourself from this man, Tim Smith, and leave him.

Yogi I can not be there to lay hands on you and cast the demon that controls you from you. I can pray that you will be visited by someone who can and is willing. I think "Legion" has taken up residence in your soul or some other demon has, because your message is tainted. I hope BTL and EveryKnee and any other Christian, PaulM, Anti-thesisofreason, Hot Paradox (sorry forgot to add you in the first draft) and any other who has professed a relationship with Christ but whom I might have missed because of my ignorance will take up this prayer with me on your behalf. Perhaps in numbers we can affect a cure for your possession that one can't do by herself.

Not everyone who says "Lord Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. I may not like you, but I know Jesus Loves you, so after this post, which I'm sure you will find much fault with, I will simply pray for you and ignore your pettiness and lies about me. I will hope that the bible is true where it is written that a kind word will turn away wrath. If it doesn't, then I guess you will have proven the bible and everything between it's covers is a lie and false hope.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-23-2006 at 04:08 PM.

4. 10-23-2006, 03:41 PM

Thanks for speaking for her..She is not moderating ..she is taking over and dictating..There is a big difference yes??
    My friend, show us where I have taken over and dictated anything? Have you not repeatedly broken the forum rules? Are you a friend of the owners and they neglected to tell me to leave you alone? Who put you above the rules on the forum? Don't bother answering Yogi. You were banned 4 days ago and continue to break the rules by coming back. Until you decide that rules apply to Yogi as well as everyone else, I can not start the 2 week countdown nor show compassion and let you off early. It would be hypocritical of me to ban you and then allow you to come back early when I have not shown such favortism towards anyone else who has been banned. Coontie can verify, I didn't let him off his banning early the one time I felt it necessary to ban him. HE respected the decision, though I'm fairly positive he did not agree with nor appreciate the decision at the time it was made. So, below is two definitions of Moderator, read and ponder, and as soon as you start following the rules around here, I can start the countdown towards the day you can come back with a clean slate and we can start over. :)

I have been moderating.

Meaning of MODERATOR
    Pronunciation: 'mâdu`reytur

WordNet Dictionary

Definition: [n] someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence
    [n] someone who presides over a forum or debate

Webster's 1913 Dictionary

Definition: \Mod"er*a`tor\, n. [L.: cf. F. mod['e]rateur.]
    1. One who, or that which, moderates, restrains, or pacifies.
    --Sir W. Raleigh.

Angling was . . . a moderator of passions. --Walton.

2. The officer who presides over an assembly to preserve
    order, propose questions, regulate the proceedings, and
    declare the votes.

I don't see any notation that says a moderator can not participate in a discussion. Does anyone else?

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Re: Namaste' Occult Doctrine

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    You don't understand what I'm coming from. And part of the issue is that these posts are 'faceless.'

I have never, ever told my Hindu, Bhuddist or Muslim friends that they were satanists, or that their beliefs were of satanic origin. I have a LOT of beliefs concerning their religion that I don't think I'll ever disclose to them.

Take care,
    EveryKnee, you returned to comment before I could get down a public apology to you. I errored again, I should have done that first before continuing with reading the thread. I apologize for that.

I am sorry that I falsely accused you of the same things Yogi demonstrates in his behavior here. I was more than wrong and I ask for your forgiveness for lumping you in with him in my answer to your question.

I don't expect you to understand where I am coming from in my walk with God. I know I will spend eternity with Yeshuah and Yawheh, that is all I need to know and rest my hopes on.

Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven.

May you and I start over again?

Lady Mod

Re: Namaste' Occult Doctrine

I guess my main point friend is that the OCCULT world identifies with Nastame'..that's my point...I google searched for the word and found many articles that were from the OCCULT LIBRARY.

Imagine that!! The article that I copy pasted had on it's inscription labeled " OCCULT LIBRARY"
    My friend, your online library was created by man. Men are not infallible. They many times "label" things they do not understand or agree with as "Occult" or "Satanic".

God created the earth. A piece of every creation will hold a part of the Creator. This is true even when man creates something. A little bit is left behind. If you can not see Gods hand and spirit in every tree, every bird, every creature and every human walking the planet, I feel sorrow for you. You must truly walk in a colorless and dead world.

Namaste' merely recognizes Gods spirit in the creation of every living creature. There are no "hidden" occult meanings in the word. I honor God's handiwork in every soul, until they reject Him, they belong to HIM and no other.

Namaskar

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Lady Mod. You have demonstrated that even if you were the 'leader' yogi insists you are, upon which other christians in this forum are modelling their beliefs, there is not another person I have ever met that would be a more suitable role model.

Thank you for your kind words. Even moreso because I KNOW they will get you bashed eventually and thrown up in your face from a certain someone when he breaks the rules again or when you disagree with him sometime. LOL. ;)
    I apologize for that. As soon as I can get a hold of the owners I'll have his IP blocked if he persists with breaking the rules here, I'll have no other choice in the matter.

Namaste'

LM.
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-23-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    EEKK! I DIDN'T KNOW NAMASTE' MEANT THAT!
    What is so demonic about the meaning?

The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another. "Nama" means bow, "as" means I, and "te" means you. Therefore, Namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."
    Are you saying the Holy Spirit does NOT live in the Christians heart? That Christians should NOT recognize this and acknowledge it with a simple greeting or gesture such as a bow to that presence? Did the bible suddenly change gears and say that Chrisitians were not to "serve" one another?

It's a greeting, nothing more, nothing so deep and sinister as Yogi has yet to reveal. Such suspicions and such willingness to blindly follow those unbased suspicions truly flabberghasts me. The greeting is no more "sinister" than Aloha in Hawaiian is demonic in meaning.

Asalamalaikum (May you be at peace)

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-23-2006 at 04:39 PM.

WOW :eek: 12 pages and still going strong. Talk about hi-jacking a thread... this is a forum, not a personal web-site or blog.
    It's probably time to leave Yogi in the room alone... talking to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    WOW :eek: 12 pages and still going strong. Talk about hi-jacking a thread... this is a forum, not a personal web-site or blog.
    It's probably time to leave Yogi in the room alone... talking to himself.

You're right. I think I've been the one of two or three who actually responded to him in the last 2 days. I think Kazza will not have any problems ignoring him. In fact, I think I'll close this thread and give Mother Theresa a final rest. LOL.

Namaste'

Lady Mod