+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 88

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Pensions, lack of them or the small size of them is a huge problem for millions worldwide.
    Start building a MLM business today and build yourself a residual, pension like income.
    The following article explains the problem:

    A total of 6.25 million people aged over 50 will rely solely on the state pension when they retire because they have not saved for the prospect, according to the State of Retirement Report from LV=, the insurer previously known as Liverpool Victoria.
    The average state pension is currently 9,672 a year when additional benefit income such as the additional state pension and the pensions credit is taken into account, the report said. This is significantly less than the national minimum wage, which is equivalent to 11,477 a year for a full-time worker.
    READ FURTHER HERE
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Pensions, lack of them or the small size of them is a huge problem for millions worldwide.
    Start building a MLM business today and build yourself a residual, pension like income.
    The following article explains the problem:


    READ FURTHER HERE
    No, no, no folks, don't buy into this shyster's line of garbage.

    The following article explains the problem:

    Residual Income for Life? The MLM Myth


    Myth # 1: Residual Income for Life


    The chances that your MLM would supply you with residual income for life is minute, in fact, microscopic. If your MLM does not last for the rest of your lifetime, you will not have residual income for life. If the people below you in your triangle drop out, your residual income is going bye-bye. If your MLM restructures, and they all do, your residual income may blow away in the wind. Bottom line, no MLM opportunity will provide you with residual income for life...


    READ FURTHER HERE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    No, no, no folks, don't buy into this shyster's line of garbage.

    The following article explains the problem:

    Residual Income for Life? The MLM Myth


    Myth # 1: Residual Income for Life


    The chances that your MLM would supply you with residual income for life is minute, in fact, microscopic. If your MLM does not last for the rest of your lifetime, you will not have residual income for life. If the people below you in your triangle drop out, your residual income is going bye-bye. If your MLM restructures, and they all do, your residual income may blow away in the wind. Bottom line, no MLM opportunity will provide you with residual income for life...


    READ FURTHER HERE
    Always remember the source of these posts. Doc Bunkum was an MLM'r once, but quit very quickly and now spends his life on forums telling us how it doesn't work. It didn't work for him because he didn't work at it, like most people unfortunately.
    MLM does work and residual income works. I receive residual income myself and have done for years, thats proof enough.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Well, MLM would never replace your pension, if indeed you had one. It would just be income on top of your pension. The guy who got me into MLM was retired and had a pension. He failed MLM but still gets his retirement money.

    Also, any source of income would act as a "replacement" for a pension if you didn't have one in place. Could be MLM, could be a roth ira, or could be from renting out the condo you inherited from Grandma.

    Regardless of whether MLM is used for your regular income, or retirement income, is really just based on your age and where you are in life. This notion that it should act as a way to replace one's retirement income is stupid.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    Well, MLM would never replace your pension, if indeed you had one. It would just be income on top of your pension. The guy who got me into MLM was retired and had a pension. He failed MLM but still gets his retirement money.

    Also, any source of income would act as a "replacement" for a pension if you didn't have one in place. Could be MLM, could be a roth ira, or could be from renting out the condo you inherited from Grandma.

    Regardless of whether MLM is used for your regular income, or retirement income, is really just based on your age and where you are in life. This notion that it should act as a way to replace one's retirement income is stupid.

    Of course its not stupid, many people are building a MLM income exactly for this reason. Residual (passive) income is very similar to a pension, only better, as it increases as your organisation increases. Its certainly the reason I'm doing it, it starts paying well before my normal pension age and pays out a lot more.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    If MLM worked, it'd be a great replacement for anything financial, in any aspect of your life--whether it be retirement, college, starting a family, or funding a jet-setting lifestyle. However, since success in MLM is very unlikely, regardless of who you are and why you are doing it, then it stands to reason that MLM is in fact a BAD choice for replacing your pension...or anything else for that matter.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

  7. #7
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    We have said repeatedly here, over and over, MLM shouldn't be looked at as 'replacing' ANYTHING. Not your day job, not your pension, not your needed side job...NOTHING.
    Sounds like good advice!

    MLM is a gimmick, not something you invest in.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    If MLM worked, it'd be a great replacement for anything financial, in any aspect of your life--whether it be retirement, college, starting a family, or funding a jet-setting lifestyle. However, since success in MLM is very unlikely, regardless of who you are and why you are doing it, then it stands to reason that MLM is in fact a BAD choice for replacing your pension...or anything else for that matter.
    Yes it does work; and yes, its a great replacement or add-on for anything. You have to learn and put in the effort though.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Title of thread....the Pension Problem - one answer is MLM.

    seems it is a fact.

    One answer for some folks is an MLM.

    The problem with needs statement and many other is the 'replacing'

    We have said repeatedly here, over and over, MLM shouldn't be looked at as 'replacing' ANYTHING. Not your day job, not your pension, not your needed side job...NOTHING.

    The way to look at MLM is if I've found a company that I like the products, and if I've found I encounter people that want the products, and if I've found I can sell the products, and I like the company, the people in it, and the upline I have selected.....then AND ONLY THEN...do you sign the dotted line and join an MLM.

    At that point in time you DON'T put your life savings into it you DON'T quit your day job and it DOESN'T replace your pension.

    But part time you can begin to see if you can build a side income, and slowly grow a business. You shouldn't spend the money you make in the business, you should use it to build a larger MLM business, hopefully with this at the end of the year you are satisfied with your results....

    You shouldn't have spent $15,000 as mentioned above and got nothing in return...I'd question the sanity of anyone that put $15,000 in something when they didn't have the knowledge or the skills.

    But could you develop an income to supplement, assist or even rival your pension by the time 20-30 years rolls around by doing something part time that you enjoy?? Of course you could.
    It always amazes me when I read about someone losing 15 grand in MLM.... I really dont see how its possible these days. It may have been decades ago when people were encouraged to ''garage qualify'' for products, but nowadays with modern comp plans and drop shipping to distributors and customers, its not needed. It would be pretty much impossible in the company I'm with and apart from that, there is that lil 'ol 90% refund policy to contend with. Lose 15K in a legal, ethical MLM? Don't believe it.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,438

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Yes it does work; and yes, its a great replacement or add-on for anything. You have to learn and put in the effort though.
    So is winning the lottery. But it would be foolish to count on it, just like thinking MLM will supplement your income in any substantial way.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    So is winning the lottery. But it would be foolish to count on it, just like thinking MLM will supplement your income in any substantial way.
    The difference is, with MLM you have control over whether or not you're successful (learn the skills and apply them) whereas with the lottery, you have no control whatsoever.
    Poor analogy of yours, as usual.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,438

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    The difference is, with MLM you have control over whether or not you're successful (learn the skills and apply them) whereas with the lottery, you have no control whatsoever.
    Poor analogy of yours, as usual.
    Explain to the audience how you have control of what your downline does.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Explain to the audience how you have control of what your downline does.
    You don't need to control them, you mentor them and coach them to be successful; they do the same with their people. Come on Joe, you were in MLM, you should know this.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,438

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You don't need to control them, you mentor them and coach them to be successful; they do the same with their people. Come on Joe, you were in MLM, you should know this.
    You can do whatever you want. You still cannot control what they do. The inability to control your downline means you cannot control and count on repeat business. And that means "residual" income is a myth.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You can do whatever you want. You still cannot control what they do. The inability to control your downline means you cannot control and count on repeat business. And that means "residual" income is a myth.
    You can count on repeat business if a) they love the products, and b) they are getting whatever it is they want from the business. Give them no reason to move and they won't.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,438

    Re: The Pension Problem - one answer is MLM

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You can count on repeat business if a) they love the products, and b) they are getting whatever it is they want from the business. Give them no reason to move and they won't.
    So why have you been involved in so many different MLM's if what you say is true?

Similar Threads

  1. The Problem Is Not Iran. The Problem Is Israel
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2016, 12:25 PM
  2. Retirement Pension Scams
    By Administrator in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:47 AM
  3. Global Pension
    By flamenominal in forum Insurance Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 09:57 AM
  4. global pension plan
    By alond25 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 05:46 PM
  5. Global Pension Plan
    By Adiaforon in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 05:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •