+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 28

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    1. THC in his blood.

    2. Witnesses that he was beating the hell out of Zimmerman.

    3. His own father states that the voice calling for help was NOT his son.

    Oops....the left is caught yet again being the idiots they are.

  2. #2
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    1. THC in his blood.

    2. Witnesses that he was beating the hell out of Zimmerman.

    3. His own father states that the voice calling for help was NOT his son.

    Oops....the left is caught yet again being the idiots they are.
    Trayvon suddenly not so innocent ?

    You got that right, he's not innocent, Trayvon is dead.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Trayvon suddenly not so innocent ?
    He never was innocent. Look who you're posting to. Was the kid black?

    There ya go.

    Guilty.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  4. #4
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    He never was innocent. Look who you're posting to. Was the kid black?

    There ya go.

    Guilty.
    Case closed.

    Everyone knows the dead guy was headed for a life of crime.

    Heck, we should thank George for having the balls to kill him.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Case closed.

    Everyone knows the dead guy was headed for a life of crime.

    Heck, we should thank George for having the balls to kill him.
    I think really everyone with THC in their blood should be executed post haste by anyone who has a gun.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    I think really everyone with THC in their blood should be executed post haste by anyone who has a gun.
    ... and you can pretty much tell by looking.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  7. #7
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    I think really everyone with THC in their blood should be executed post haste by anyone who has a gun.
    We are of the same mind - I completely agree.

    THC = Dead Squads

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    We are of the same mind - I completely agree.

    THC = Dead Squads
    Then we can start on dan's homosexuals. You can tell by lookin' at them too. Some may even have THC in their blood. Those should be killed twice.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    the morons were INSTANTLY into spam mode on this thread...LOL


    The cops were correct from the start, as they are 99% of the time. Zimmerman did not commit a crime. Of course, to the vermin, this is unimportant. Race war, however, IS important to them. Essential, even, according to alinsky, the thought-leader for obama and his drooling Godless scum. No matter if they have to invent the entire narrative!


    We have seen them at their best during the Crown Heights affair, tawana brawley, Jena 6, Duke lacrosse...the list is endless.

    Let's see what these filthy f-u-c-king animals do to this innocent man.



    .
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    This report proves once and for all the Trayvon did not attack anyone that night... How do I know?

    He had Weed flowing in his veins, its impossible to fight when your high on da herb!!!!
    **********
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

    - Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

    *********

  11. #11
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    This report proves once and for all the Trayvon did not attack anyone that night... How do I know?

    He had Weed flowing in his veins, its impossible to fight when your high on da herb!!!!
    Indeed... Herb kicks your butt. I don't smoke, but I know folks who do, and they are very relaxed.

    Booze, makes folks mean and nasty - I never touch the stuff.

    Coffee or tea is my drug of choice.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    550

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post

    Nor do a approach strangers and inquire as to their business.
    What if it was Halloween, and that stranger was a sexy vampire wearing a very low-cut dress?

    Wait . . . I'm thinking of a different thread.

  13. #13
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post
    What if it was Halloween, and that stranger was a sexy vampire wearing a very low-cut dress?

    Wait . . . I'm thinking of a different thread.
    Well, there are exceptions to my general rule......

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Zimmerman acquitted!!! WOW! When did the trial end?

    Oops... the trial is not over yet?

    I believe I'll wait for the jury's verdict.


    .

  15. #15
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Zimmerman acquitted!!! WOW! When did the trial end?

    Oops... the trial is not over yet?

    I believe I'll wait for the jury's verdict.


    .
    Dude, did you just burn one ? Heck, the trial hasn't started.

    In the interim I recommend: Elvira, Mistress of Darkness.......

    http://www.elvira.com/


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Trayvon suddenly not so innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Dude, did you just burn one ? Heck, the trial hasn't started.

    In the interim I recommend: Elvira, Mistress of Darkness.......

    http://www.elvira.com/

    Love Elvira!

    (I know it hasn't started yet... I'm just sick of the 'arm-chair' judges and juries trying Zimmerman in the media)


    .

Similar Threads

  1. Trayvon Martin Height - How Tall Was Trayvon Martin?
    By rogerbovee in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 08:50 PM
  2. Trayvon Martin Height - How Tall Was Trayvon Martin?
    By rogerbovee in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 08:07 PM
  3. Why Are Liberals Suddenly Being Honest?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:44 PM
  4. NYT suddenly ALL OVER ObamaCare problems
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:28 AM
  5. It Will Happen Suddenly ...
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 06:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •