+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

MLM Guarantees Success College Doesnt

I love it when numbers make things so simple even Boxy and JoeCool can grasp it (hopefully)

1 in 2 College students drop out

1 in 2 that graduate are underemplyed or unemployed

All of them carry an average of tens of thousands of debt

Everyone that joins an MLM get EXACTLY what is promised to them by MLM... Prices at MLM rate and bonuses if they reach certain volume?

So...it comes down to very simple math

College = 75% Failure + tens of thousands of debt

MLM = 100% success..no debt...savings..

Ironclad points that can NOT be disputed...any attempt to speak to facts other than these is cheap and weak....but I expect it none the less..

Re: MLM Guarantees Success College Doesnt

by your logic, chasing cars while barking like a dog is a valid business, since it requires no investment and you get paid exactly what you expected.

i'll go along with that - "chasing cars while barking like a dog", is as good a business opportunity as any MLM.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    by your logic, chasing cars while barking like a dog is a valid business, since it requires no investment and you get paid exactly what you expected.

i'll go along with that - "chasing cars while barking like a dog", is as good a business opportunity as any MLM.
    Post of the week award for sure

Actually I'd say it's better. I had a dog chase me on my bike once and I threw some spare change at it from my pocket to try and scare it off. Technically, the dog could've taken that 45 cents or whatever it was, and he would've earned more than most MLMrs earn their entire careers in the industry.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

any attempt to speak to facts other than these is cheap and weak....but I expect it none the less..

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    Actually I'd say it's better. I had a dog chase me on my bike once and I threw some spare change at it from my pocket to try and scare it off. Technically, the dog could've taken that 45 cents or whatever it was, and he would've earned more than most MLMrs earn their entire careers in the industry.
    any attempt to speak to facts other than these is cheap and weak....but I expect it none the less..

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    I love it when numbers make things so simple even Boxy and JoeCool can grasp it (hopefully)

Everyone that joins an MLM get EXACTLY what is promised to them by MLM... Prices at MLM rate and bonuses if they reach certain volume?

Ironclad points that can NOT be disputed...any attempt to speak to facts other than these is cheap and weak....but I expect it none the less..
    All of them carry debt? All? Of course that is utter BS. Not all colleges are that expensive and there are scholarships and financial aid. Not all students graduate in debt. I certainly didn't.

According to Amway, only 46% of IBOs are active. That's already a 54% failure rate. College wins already. Less than one half of one percent make it to platinum. College wins again. Heck, doing nothing is better than Amway. Collecting food stamps give you more than the average Amway IBO.

At least college grads and even college drop outs can take something tangible such as learning something and possibly a good experience and be able to make a living.

Amway IBOs average $115 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Amway IBOs average $115 a month.
    Dumb people just dont get it...

I'll type slowly for you Joe..

Amway guarantees if you join you get products at IBO cost and if you generate certain volume they pay you certain bonuses.... GUARANTEED

Paying tuition guarnatees NOTHING!!!

So saying that all IBO's average an income above and beyond what was GUARANTEED is gravy...

How is it you dont comprehend this?

You comparing MLM to a college degree says enough about you. LOL

Your guarantee is like saying if you pick the right lotto numbers, the lottery guarantees you will be a winner.

I'll add that I'm one of those college dropouts. And I'm also an MLM drop out. You could consider me a failure in both endeavors in that respect. Yet I still have maintained steady employment for many years and provided a stable and decent life for myself.

So if your argument is that college is just as bad as MLM, I could agree with you on that for the sake of this argument. But that still does nothing to show that MLM is better, or that it would be a more suitable choice as a means of income for the average person.

I guess what I'm saying is DON'T go to college (if you don't want to). Don't join MLM. Just apply yourself and your talents and look for a decent employer who recognizes things like strong work ethic, intelligence, and common sense.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
    I'll add that I'm one of those college dropouts. And I'm also an MLM drop out. You could consider me a failure in both endeavors in that respect. Yet I still have maintained steady employment for many years and provided a stable and decent life for myself.

So if your argument is that college is just as bad as MLM, I could agree with you on that for the sake of this argument. But that still does nothing to show that MLM is better, or that it would be a more suitable choice as a means of income for the average person.

I guess what I'm saying is DON'T go to college (if you don't want to). Don't join MLM. Just apply yourself and your talents and look for a decent employer who recognizes things like strong work ethic, intelligence, and common sense.
    Thats if you wish to be employed. Many of us don't.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Thats if you wish to be employed. Many of us don't.
    Too stupid to hold a job? Just saying.......

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    This is no doubt the dumbest post in the history of any forum ever.

The world needs ditch diggers

Depends on degree. I have an employee who graduated with a computer science degree last year. He makes over 60k plus benefits. His sister graduated with a degree in English lit.
    She is a waitress. I have a nephew that just graduated as an engineer with moderately good grades. 3.2ish He got a job at 80 k with a 30k signing bonus. If you pick some fluffy or artsy program you will not get a good job. If you pick engineering, accounting, law, medicine, business, cs to name a few you will write your own ticket if you get the grades.

Total drivel. I graduated with zero debt. There are many who work their way and not borrow their way. Some get grants, some scholarships and some have parents willing to foot the bill. Your generalities show you are a victim of binary thinking.
    Black and white, no shades of gray.

This is meaningless and incorrect. You assume no one ever gets lied too, false promises etc. Like a zeek member telling you it's the worlds largest site lol.

Fail. To stupid to comment on

LOL. Ironclad fail is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    This is no doubt the dumbest post in the history of any forum ever.

The world needs ditch diggers

Depends on degree. I have an employee who graduated with a computer science degree last year. He makes over 60k plus benefits. His sister graduated with a degree in English lit.
    She is a waitress. I have a nephew that just graduated as an engineer with moderately good grades. 3.2ish He got a job at 80 k with a 30k signing bonus. If you pick some fluffy or artsy program you will not get a good job. If you pick engineering, accounting, law, medicine, business, cs to name a few you will write your own ticket if you get the grades.

Total drivel. I graduated with zero debt. There are many who work their way and not borrow their way. Some get grants, some scholarships and some have parents willing to foot the bill. Your generalities show you are a victim of binary thinking.
    Black and white, no shades of gray.

This is meaningless and incorrect. You assume no one ever gets lied too, false promises etc. Like a zeek member telling you it's the worlds largest site lol.

Fail. To stupid to comment on

LOL. Ironclad fail is more like it.

You are trying to kid us that you graduated?
    Is basic English Grammar not a requirement in being a Graduate in your country?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    You are trying to kid us that you graduated?
    Is basic English Grammar not a requirement in being a Graduate in your country?
    This from the guy that expects us to believe he makes money in mlm.

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    This from the guy that expects us to believe he makes money in mlm.
    Sit back and observe.

The 3 MLM amigos here are pretty twisted, mislead, and ignorant to top it off.

(only 3 out of 60 million...in their words). That should make you think. I'm sure the other 60 million have an internet connection and might want to post here.

I would hope people who are doing their due dillegenge to even consider joining one of these scams would stop here first and hear the story straight from the horse's (scammer's) mouth before they get conned into joining MLM.

I want to thank them for their contribution.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?