+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patrick Scales

Patrick Scales

Anybody ever hear of this guy,seeling $100 gas cards for $10 ????

Re: Patrick Scales

What is his website?

I expect one of two catches
    1)You are paying $10 to get into $100 card lottery.
    2)You have to sign up for some program to get the card.

I got that same advertisement in the mail yesterday. If it works I am very interested obviously. The question is, why would (and how would) anyone give away $100 of gas for $10? If anyone has successfully used this system I would like to know about it.

Johnny Angel Guest

yeah, and they are handing out free lunches on 5th, too.

Really? Where exactly, cuz I'm kinda hungry.

The way this works from what I read about these gas cards is. You pay $10 for a $100 dollars worth of gas. But you only can use $10 a month after you fill out surveys for each $10 each month for ten months. The companies of these offers pay the hundred dollars.

That's exactly right. I did a little research because I got one of these mail-outs. From what I gather is, this person just figured out a clever way to sell you something that sounds great with as little info. as possible. Technichly, you can buy $100.00 gas cards for $3.00 and sell them for $10.00, but, and I stress (but), you will not be able to sell them as easily as you may think. The first thing I thought was "Shoot I'll sell them for $50.00, but now I see that such is not possible. Here's why: For anyone to use these (as I've come to now know them as) Free Gas Voacher Cards each person must type the # listed on the back of the card into the cards website. Then, they must sign up for a series of free offer programs; after doing so you will be able to receive your free $10.00 for that month and you repeat this untill you receive your $100.00 in free gas. You must complete these offers every month because the cards expire in one year. One per household.
    I hope this cleared things up a bit.
    Best of luck to you all.

The best way I feel to beat these scammers is to tell them to send you a free sample Because if it works so well they should first send a sample to prove it. Because who wouldn't want to sell gas cards for $10 and the person who buys gets $100 worth of gas. I would use these gas cards my self if it works so great and i would be rich selling them. P.S. I just received another offer about selling gas cards I will ask the person for a free sample and even pay the shipping. But! I know he will not send me one. "BECAUSE ITS JUST A SCAM"

There are people who walk around my community all the time giving out $100 worth of gas. Well I thought that anyway. I found out later that they put your name into a raffle for the gas. All was required was my phone number and email address. I have received a few calls on my phone asking me to participate in a telephonic survey (which really pissed me off) and a few emails selling free money. Oh well, I won't be filling out any of those cards again!