+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patrick Scales

Patrick Scales

I just received a letter from Patrick Scales.You sell $100 gas cards for $10,and that you make $7.00 per card because the cards only cost you $3.00.Anyone ever heard of this guy or get a letter from him,and if so,is he legitimate? I can't find nothing on him or his company.I'd like to know how you can see a $100 gas card for $10.00...I read the back but it still makes no sense.Any info would really be appreciated.Thanks..

Re: Patrick Scales

You are right. It make no sense and I suggest that you don't touch it.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Pauly;can you post a company name, and/or contact address for Mr. Scales?

I have an address on him:

417 Associated Road Suite A319
    Brea, CA 92821
    Primary Phone: (888) 238-2666

This man is a RIP OFF!!!!! Stay Away from anything he sells.

Mr. Scales.....is a millionarie, who has help many folks get on their feet, by sending money or setting them up in their card business, or biz that really works. he has written books, one that was popluar was
    "Millionaries who gives away their money"

The man is no cam, you have to put effort in whatever you do, nothing will be handed to you,

I would like to know how the $100 gas cards work? How does the $1,000 grocery cards work? If anyone has any information or has bought this, please let us all know, so we can decide if this is a legit way of doing business. Lets Be Truthful, honest and respectful in our insights. Thanx!

I would like to more about this guy and his gas cards, received his letter but I am wondering how the gas stations get paid after you purchase your gas.
    Also the phone number (888) 238-2666 that is list in one of the responses got me to ADT security systems.

That's exactly right. I did a little research because I got one of these mail-outs. From what I gather is, this person just figured out a clever way to sell you something that sounds great with as little info. as possible. Technichly, you can buy $100.00 gas cards for $3.00 and sell them for $10.00, but, and I stress (but), you will not be able to sell them as easily as you may think. The first thing I thought was "Shoot I'll sell them for $50.00, but now I see that such is not possible. Here's why: For anyone to use these (as I've come to now know them as) Free Gas Voacher Cards each person must type the # listed on the back of the card into the cards website. Then, they must sign up for a series of free offer programs; after doing so you will be able to receive your free $10.00 for that month and you repeat this untill you receive your $100.00 in free gas. You must complete these offers every month because the cards expire in one year. One per household. you may only receive $10.00 per mo.
    I hope this cleared things up a bit.
    Best of luck to you all.

Lameduck, Your friend is obviously, You, and your just here to defend this scam so you can continue to make a little chedder. Hey, to each his own. I am down to make money, but not if it involves ripping people off by being misleading. No matter what you say that sand-dish he's serving is misleading and no-one (,that just read my last post and now understands what's going on) will buy into that mess. I will give them credit because they almost got me, thinking if they charged me and didn't deliver, I'd charge back. And I think that's what alot of people thought. That's not possible, though. Because they will send us something just not what we intended.

I don't know Mr. Scales and here is something similar but very different concerning gasoline gift cards. http://www.MilesPerDollar.net