+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chinese Fraud!!

dontbefooled Guest

Chinese Fraud!!

It is a common practice of most China companies to say “yes they can do it” but after getting your payment, their delivery is full of mistakes and they will not return your payment. So I am writing to share and inform all consumers out there about an unethical business practice committed by a Chinese company in Shanghai against one company I know and all you readers MUST NOT BUY from this BAMBOOZLING company. Details as follows:

MS. LEE YING a.k.a. LYDIA LEE
    Business Department Manager

MS. CANDICE WANG
    International Trade Department

SHANGHAI WENTONG CHEMICALS CO. LTD. (WENTONG GROUP)12/F No.985 Dong Fang Road, Pudong, 200122 Shanghai, China

Please allow me to give a brief background of what happened with this victim company. The victim company is a trader and they had to source for a Potassium Nitrate chemical manufacturer/supplier for their customer’s requirements. They came across a Shanghainese Company named Shanghai Wentong Chemicals Co. Ltd. through internet research, in short, they made an enquiry, got a reply and quotation and transaction went smoothly at first. They signed a sales contract with this company last March 2005. Sales Contract states that delivery will take effect within two weeks after receipt of deposit and that said sales contract did not state that if buyer cancels the order due to mistake of supplier’s side, supplier can confiscate the buyer’s deposit. Being a trader, the victim had to make sure all specification of their customer’s requirement was followed and they forwarded it to SWC and strictly emphasized to SWC that they must strictly follow all our specification especially the specially-designed packing/bag of the item.

It was agreed by both parties that SWC will produce a sample of the packing bag for victim’s approval, SWC sent the sample to victim and when victim received the sample, victim said it was wrong and there was a grievous mistake on the design, victim asked SWC to change/revise the sample it made and send back to victim for approval. But to victim’s surprise, the typical Chinese company SWC refused to produce another sample because SWC mass produce the packing bag already and they refused to revise their mistake because all the packing bag for the victim’s entire order was already produced. Contrary to what was agreed that SWC will not mass produce the packing bag without victim’s approval on the sample packing bag. Because of this refusal of SWC to correct the bags, victim refused to continue the order because naturally, how can victim sell the goods with wrong packing with was a very vital factor on selling the product to victim’s country.

Victim immediately notified SWC that it wanted to cancel its order and asked for refund of its deposit since SWC refused to correct the packing but SWC refused to return the victim’s deposit. In fact, SWC even blackmailed victim by saying, if victim wants to cancel the order then victim will not get refund of its deposit.

SWC bamboozled victim by saying it did not want to return the deposit of victim because victim cancelled the order. Following the sales contract it is obvious that SWC made a mistake and did not want to take responsibility for it. From June 2005 up to present, victim contacted SWC by email, fax and telephone call but the following SWC personnel mentioned, refused to reply to victim. So last August 2006, victim went to SWC’s office in China, but victim was refused entry to their office and the company’s receptionist informed victim that said personnel mentioned were no longer with SWC. But to victim’s surprise, just when it was leaving the SWC premises, it bump into one of the SWC personnel it was looking for, victim confronted SWC staff and SWC promised to return the deposit of victim. But up to this date, no refund ever came to victim’s account.

Victim exerted & exhausted all remedies to find SWC personnel but to no avail. Victim is now on the process of filing civil and criminal charges against LYDIA LEE (aka LEE YING) CANDICE WANG and the company they represent. We do not want to reveal the name of the victim because the victim has pending charges filed in court against this bamboozling company. We are writing to inform you that this kind of company is ruining the image of China to worldwide consumers.

If you are a businessman think thrice or better yet DON'T BUY from these chinese swindler ladies and the company they represent.

Re: Chinese Fraud!!

...Shut up!

dontbefooled Guest

You really have a POOR MOUTH Dr poormouth so why don't you SHUT THE HELL UP! Jerk!

Please be advised
    I send 160 dlls (mtcn 477-679-5755 )
    to Huang Shaogui
    in Putian City China buying a playstation 3
    and got scammed.
    I inform so maybe you can stop him
    in the future and scam more people .

Please be advised.

Here is the information:

web page
    www.king-shoppe168.com

This is the message i received:

i will send the items in 24 hours after your payment .and it just need 4 days to deliver. so i think you can get the ps3 in 5 days at most .
    the 160 usd is include all that means we will free shipping to your door .
    i am waiting for your payment .when you send the money please email me the MTCN so i can prepare the ps3 for u .
    there is my payment infomations
    the first name : shaogui
    the last name : huang
    the address : putian city , fujian province , china
    best regard for you !
    shaogui !

any help you can provide
    thanks

the same exact had happend with me with that company
    FWTOPTRADE CO LTD
    www.fwtoptrade.com
    http://fwtoptrade.en.ec21.com/
    i bought 2 laptops and they sent me 2 pair of shoses lol:zx11pissed:

Many companies being engaged in the imp./exp. are registered out of China, especially in HK, but run business illegally in Shenzhen. Their addresses are unfixed and may dissapear at any moment. Some of them may ship fake goods out, or just runaway once receive your money.

Get smart! Get the information you need before you ship. We can provide the credit report in China including Hongkong. These credit report search will assist you with your business decisions.

We are Chinese Law Firm, and also specialized in debt collection. Don't just let those dishonest guys be!

http://www.law12.com/lxwm.htm
    email: [email protected]
    Chinese Lawyer, makes credit report for you! http://www.law12.com/lxwm.htm

Dear Friends,
    Even I am a victim of such scammers.
    I dont believe in any of the B2B portals. Especially Tradekey.
    It is a common practice of most China companies to say “yes they can do it” but after getting your payment, their delivery is full of
    mistakes and they will not return your payment. So I am writing to share and inform all consumers out there about an unethical business
    practice committed by a Chinese company in Shanghai against one company I know and all you readers MUST NOT BUY from this E-CUSTOMER company.

I just want to share my experience.
    I really want to save myself from the embarrasement before I order it with anyone.
    I am Unsatisfied and totally frustrated customer of E-Customer & ECStorm. co.ltd
    I had ordered for Imports 7 Original Iphone 16GB 3GS.What I received was 2 Fake Duplicates of Phones and 4 Speakers. I had Personally gone to
    Customs to Clear the Package and really embarrassed to find such a Failure.
    Even the Customs weren't able to figure out why I paid So much heavy for the duplicate Iphones which cost not more than 50$ each.
    I was talking to Linda Lin continuously and she always assured me that the phones were Original.
    I was hoping for a long term and a really good business with my friends in Europe and USA.
    Linda Lyn dosent come Online after she shipped me the goods and have tried calling the number which eventually always is busy.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF E-CUSTOMER
    E-Customer International Trading.,Inc
    ADD: 2 Floor , #125 Daxue Road, Siming District, Xiamen City, Fujian, China
    Tel: 0086-0139-50754808 Fax: 0086-0592-8790150
    Zip: 361000

Never Ever Transfer Money to

Beneficiary Bank : Bank of China Putian Branch
    Bank Address: NO.933 WENXIAN WEST RD
    City/State, etc.: Fujian,China
    Payee Name :Wei Xiao
    Acct number: 4552311-0188-027699-3
    SwiftCode: BKCHCNBJ73C

ANOTHER ONE ON THE SAME LINES IS
    EcStorm Trade Co., Ltd

ADD: Flat #2-14, No 172, Guishan Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
    Tel:8601-3178-059009

Beneficiary Bank: Bank of China Putian Branch
    Bank Address: NO.933 WENXIAN WEST RD
    City/State, etc.: Fujian,China
    Payee Name: Xiu Nian Cai (EcStorm Trade Co., Ltd)
    Acct number: 4552311-0188-028524-0
    SwiftCode: BKCHCNBJ73C

I had asked for Iphones and this one gave me Beauty Products...........
    Please guys i must have spend more than 3000 $ USD and havent found a Good Chinese supplier......
    Never ever trade with these guys....

Regards,
    Nishant

Thank you Nishant!!
    You saved me from doing business with E-Customer.

be aware of chinas frauds: http://www.tradecheapstore.com
    their emails: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

I have lost 500$!!