+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scam.com

Scam.com

Newspaper :D

Re: Scam.com

A coin you can actually buy something with.

Know your way when you go to Mars.

Yes I got this email and was wondering if it was true: Scam2.com has launched

Dear Scam.com member. As you are aware scam.com was delisted by Google, which means that Google ads temporarily were taken off Scam.com and will probably soon be completely gone for good in the next few days.

This means scam.com has lost almost all of its revenue for the last 30-60 days and possibly will soon be taken down all together. This would be a shame as scam.com has been a great resource for us to help other consumers and each other.

A group of scam.com members have formed another site called scam2.com so we will all have a resource to keep posting and reporting scams.

We have taken the liberty of creating an account for you using your current username on scam.com. As a charter member of scam2.com you will be initially designated as a senior member.

To log in simple go to scam2.com and log in with the following information

you may change the settings and enter your correct information (such as email address) and change your password if you wish. If you choose not to use your username we will let another member use it or leave it inactive.

We are also seeking moderators to help maintain the integrity of the site. If you wish to be a moderator please email us at mod@scam2.com. Since we have been approved by Google we will be able to earn some income. We will be passing some of this on to the moderators after we have a feeling of how much revenue we will receive and what the exact expenses are.

If there are any problems or technical difficulties involved in the use of this account please contact us at help@scam2.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this and happy scam catching!!!

Scam2.com sucks. That site is a fraud. Evil. Bad. Criminal. Stay away!
    I did the pictures in this thread because I had some time to kill at work.

Do I have anything to worry about that they will be giving away my user name if I don't claim it? By the way, cool pics. I got an email "When Graphic Artists Get Bored" that had some pretty freaky pics.

This is a masterpiece!
    Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    A coin you can actually buy something with.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyflouer
    Do I have anything to worry about that they will be giving away my user name if I don't claim it? By the way, cool pics. I got an email "When Graphic Artists Get Bored" that had some pretty freaky pics.
    Hon, they probably made it one of those puppet names already. Don't worry, right now they are focused on attacking me. They sure as hell do not want to alienate the rest of you.

The guy who stole scambuster's username has been shamed into silence. That's rather funny if you ask me.

Sore losers is fantasizing about how to rape me. That's just sick, no matter how you look at it.

And some MLMer swears up and down she's happy I banned her over here because everyone is ignorant over here. LOL, I'm glad to hear that, maybe they will stop spamming everyone here now and I can get some rest. ;)

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    Newspaper :D
    No Scambuster, THIS is the MASTERPIECE!

Good job 678.

Lady Mod

Lady Mod,

I am sorry they are focusing on you. Their lack of originality shows their lack of class. You are right, that's just sick, no matter how you look at it. You are trying to help people.

I was just worrying about my original name LOL

Take care,
    gypsyflouer