+ Reply to Thread

Limbaugh Triumphs, Filth Continue to Fail and Fail

couldn't happen to nicer 'people'...LOL

DESPITE BOYCOTT, LIMBAUGH THRIVES AS CNN AND WAPO COLLAPSE

by JOHN NOLTE 16 hours ago 208 POST A COMMENT
    Over at the left-wing Politico, the headline is "Limbaugh Boycott Cost 'Millions." But once you actually click on the story, you get the real story:

"It hit us pretty hard," Dickey said during a call with financial analysts yesterday. "A couple of million bucks in the first quarter and a couple of million bucks in quarter two."
    Dickey would not give exact figures, but said the "millions" accounted for "about one percent" of the roughly $245 million in first quarter revenues, and said he expected revenue to return to normal in June.

Cumulus owns just 38 of the 600 stations that air the Rush Limbaugh Show, which is nationally syndicated by Cumulus's competitor, Clear Channel Media. For its part, Clear Channel saw total revenues increase 6 percent the first quarter of 2011 to $671.5 million in the first quarter of 2012, according to MediaPost.

You have to wonder how much this failed boycott cost the suckers who contribute money to the anti-Semitic, Soros-funded, tax exempt Media Matters who led the campaign.
    In other news: during this failed boycott, Limbaugh's ratings have increased across his 600 stations while CNN's ratings have collapsed, and the Washington Post is sinking almost as fast.
    Limbaugh is part of New Media; he was New Media before the term New Media was created, and New Media is winning on many fronts these days. Much of this has to do with the rise of Twitter, which allows everyday Americans to fight, converse, and exchange information without the filter of the corrupt mainstream media.

Twitter is where much of the Limbaugh boycott wars were fought (the man himself is fighting back with this extraordinary tool), and who know how many thousands of everyday folks effectively joined the fight using 140 characters or less.

This is an amazing time. A communication revolution is taking place and The Truth is winning out as the liars stare into the abyss of irrelevance and bankruptcy.

Are you on Twitter? Are you challenging, exposing, and and fighting the corrupt media? Time to sign up. The future of our country is at stake and only Citizen Journalists can save it.

'WASHINGTON POST' FACES CIRCULATION, REVENUE COLLAPSE

by JOHN NOLTE 1 day ago 115 POST A COMMENT
    Unless, like me, you're a believer in truth and objective reporting, there's no good news here:
    The Washington Post Co. reported its first-quarter earnings on Friday, and the news coming out of the newspaper division was mostly grim. The unit lost $22.6 million in the quarter, with revenue down 8% and revenue from print advertising specifically falling 17%.

Meanwhile, the Post just reported one of the biggest circulation drops of any major newspaper with the lucrative Sunday edition selling 5.2% fewer copies and the daily edition skidding almost 10%.

We're seeing the same with the collapse of CNN's ratings. Not enough people like or respect Soledad O'Brien, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper or Piers Morgan any more than they do Wapo.

Bottom line: People on the left and right are sick and tired of being lied to, and in the case of the Washington Post and CNN, the "lie" is this phony, dishonest, and transparent shield of objectivity these outlets hide behind in order to pummel Republicans and push a left-wing agenda.

As more and more Americans move online, they're finding honest and talented brokers of news, information, and analysis from all ends of the political spectrum. People might not agree with everything they read, but at least they know no one is treating them like a fool and trying to put one over on them.
    CNN and the Washington Post and so many other cratering MSM entities either need to go out of business or do the honorable thing in announcing their biases and agenda. Personally, I don’t care which one they choose. Both would be good for America.

Certainly, both CNN and Wapo could choose to be unbiased and do things like, say, pursue Fast and Furious as hard as they did the non-story that Valerie Plame, but I just don't think the left is capable of being objective. When you're wrong about absolutely everything, objectivity and truth can only work against you.

The best news, however, is that these dishonest outlets are also losing their impact. New Media isn’t yet able to set the narrative agenda, but we sure can impact, expose, ridicule, deconstruct, and push things into the narrative. The difference between now and 2008 is already startling.

Truth will always win out, and now that the distribution of information is no longer bottlenecked by just a corrupt few, everything is changing for the better.
    Last edited by pwrone; 05-11-2012 at 06:04 PM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Limbaugh Triumphs, Filth Continue to Fail and

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    couldn't happen to nicer 'people'...LOL

DESPITE BOYCOTT, LIMBAUGH THRIVES AS CNN AND WAPO COLLAPSE
    Interesting, I went and checked alexa.com and found the following results.

So, being that;
    CNN is the RED.
    WAPO is LIME.
    Rush is the BLUE.

Where exactly is the thriving and where exactly is the fall?

Looks to me as CNN and WAPO have raised slightly in the last few days, while Ol'Rush has remained mostly stagnant the last month.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-11-2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Interesting, I went and checked alexa.com and found the following results.

So, being that;
    CNN is the RED.
    WAPO is LIME.
    Rush is the BLUE.

Where exactly is the thriving and where exactly is the fall?

Looks to me as CNN and WAPO have raised slightly in the last few days, while Ol'Rush has remained mostly stagnant the last month.
    Hum... Is that internet traffic? I think most of the Rush audience is accessed through radio.

I think somebody is fibbing about RUSH !

Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ:CMLS) reported a drop to a loss in the first quarter driven by higher costs. Cumulus Media is a radio broadcasting company that owns and operates FM and AM radio station clusters serving mid-sized markets throughout the United States.
    Investing Insights: What’s the Future of Microsoft’s Stock?
    Cumulus Media Earnings Cheat Sheet for the First Quarter
    Results: Reported a loss of $1.2 million (12 cents per diluted share) in the quarter. Cumulus Media Inc. had a net income of $16.1 million or 37 cents per share in the year-earlier quarter.
    Revenue: Fell 57.6% to $24.5 million from the year-earlier quarter.
    Actual vs. Wall St. Expectations: Cumulus Media Inc. fell short of the mean analyst estimate of a loss of 3 cents per share. It fell short of the average revenue estimate of $252.7 million.
    Quoting Management: Lew Dickey, Chairman & CEO stated, “The first quarter of 2012 was marked by significant progress in our integration of Citadel as we build Cumulus into a robust platform company that strategically monetizes content, distribution and technology. Complementing this progress was the continued deleveraging of our balance sheet, as well as strategic portfolio management that will enable us tremendous financial flexibility going forward.”
    Key Stats:
    A year-over-year revenue decrease last quarter breaks a two-quarter streak of revenue increases. Revenue rose more than fourfold in the fourth quarter of the last fiscal year and 96.1% in the third quarter of the last fiscal year.
    For two quarters in a row, the company has come in under analyst estimates. In the fourth quarter of the last fiscal year, it missed expectations by 11 cents with a loss of 7 cents versus a mean estimate of net income of 4 cents per share.
    Looking Forward: Over the past sixty days, the outlook for the company’s performance next quarter has become increasingly unfavorable. The average estimate for the second quarter is 8 cents per share, a drop from 13 cents. The average estimate for the fiscal year is now 26 cents per share, down from 44 cents sixty days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Hum... Is that internet traffic? I think most of the Rush audience is accessed through radio.
    Yes, and true for the second sentence.

AFAIK CNN does not even have a radio program, they might. I'm fairly certain that the Washington Post doesn't have a radio program.

Hell, does anyone even listen to the radio anymore? Well, with the exception of when your in your the car. Even then, many people may likely listen to music, or maybe even their local talk shows. And maybe its just me, but I've never in my life really listened to political talk shows. Personally, I find them kinda depressing.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    2 funny.....

whatever happen to you guys movin out the country if he got elected...

Ya gonna follow thru when he gets re-elected?

A) who says 'we' didn't? As always, you don't know dick.

B) How many demonrats promised to leave after Bush? ALL of them? How many left? None.

Liars and pussies. Always.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    A) who says 'we' didn't? As always, you don't know dick.

B) How many demonrats promised to leave after Bush? ALL of them? How many left? None.

Liars and pussies. Always.

Agreed, pwrone. You do seem to be a liar and a pussy all the time.

You were talking about yourself, right?

POO's just HURT cause his beloved new TOWER is not the TALLEST in the world!? another LIBERAL stabb at the greatness of america!? : :freak3: :judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

speaking of RUSH and his FLAMING with the ATTACK on marriage NON ISSUE, let's count....married 4 times and NO children!?(FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL) do i SMELL GAY DENIER or WHAT!?maybe he should just get a PET!? and how much is he payin his ex's under/over the table to KEEP QUIET!? WAKE UP AMERICA, YOU BEEN SCAMMED!? : :judges: :spin2: :
    Last edited by lexx; 05-12-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you