+ Reply to Thread

Review competition - scam2.com

It seems that once again our membership is being bombarded with unwanted SPAM messages from scam2.com. So I proposed a challenge on their boards.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMod
    No Mods, no Banning, isn't that what scam2 boasts?

If you joined scam.com to report scams or to voice your opinion you will find that scam.com is heavily moderated and is against free speech.

Scam2.com was created to truly allow free speech. It does not ban people for expressing their opinion. But don't listen to me, make your own judgment.

Try both sites for 30 days and see which one works best for you.

Scam.com is dying – Go to alexa.com and check their traffic pattern. They are slowly going down the tubes!!!

Regards

Scam2.com member
    If this place really wants to make a mark for itself, why must it continue spamming the competition? I challenge them to stop spamming our membership and try making it on their own. Or doesn't the owner have the balls for that kind of risk?

Our members are getting sick of the spam and the lies. We aren't dying. At any given time of the day we have over 300 members on the boards posting. This place has 11 at most. I've been keeping up.

Scam2 is only succeeding in pissing people off, not in gaining tons of new membership. The only devoted ones on here seem to be those who promote scams. Do you really think no moderation is going to create a "free speech" board? Good luck.

Take the challenge. And as long as I still get complaints about the SPAM from this site into people's message boxes I'll continue to show everyone that scam2 is the site that fears going down the tubes.

Lady Mod
    Will they have the stomach to stop spamming members here with their unwanted solicitations? Can scam2.com manage to survive on their own merits?

Why would this membership as a whole leave an active board with plenty of controversy, plenty of entertainment and tons of information for a board that can't even come up with their own original name or stop bothering people here?

If you are being solicited to join there forward those messages to one of the moderators. We'll make sure those people get banned. If you want to check them out, go for it. But don't call for people to be banned there on a board that claims they won't be.

Enjoy your stay there for as long as they might survive. Which shouldn't be too awfully long if they stop spamming here for membership or get shut down for copyright infringement.

Will their admin, ScamCopper take the challenge and tell his membership to stop spamming people here? Does he have the spine to do so? Is he confident enough in his own convictions that scam2.com is worthy of traffic to actually stop the SPAM from there?

What do you think?

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Re: Review competition - scam2.com

The people (i.e. Defrawy and associates) behind scam2 are the people behind scam-cleanup.com which says:

This website is in response to a website called Scam.com. Scam.com is a posting forum that allows members (registered users) to post negative information about companies. There is very little moderation of the site and much of the information posted is inaccurate and damaging to the companies.
    Compare this with scam2.com which says:

If you joined scam.com to report scams or to voice your opinion you will find that scam.com is heavily moderated and is against free speech.
    Of course, liars don't have to conform to any sort of internal logic in their arguments!

I for one don't like their tactics and will not post there. Other members should follow suit.

There is now also a sick maniac at scam2 that belongs in jail.
    Who is the web host of scam2? I cannot find it.
    We should all contact the host and complain untill the host takes the site down.

It's Verio Web Hosting, it seems.

Here is their contact page:
    http://www.verio.com/contact/

I have sent an email to [email protected]
    Don't know if they will even read it as many web hosts seem to never read the mail that is sent to the abuse address.

I've been threatened with rape by one of their members. Or, at least in the eyes of the law it can be considered a threat.

http://www.scam2.com/showthread.php?p=493#post493

I called him a hypocrite on another thread earlier. I guess this is payback

Lady Mod

Maybe you must tell Verio that you are going to tell the police that they are hosting a site that promotes rape on another person.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I called him a hypocrite on another thread earlier. I guess this is payback
    That is no an excuse (and there are no excuses) to promote rape and violence. Only criminals do that. Try to contact the authorities. I hope they take you seriously.

You have got to be kidding me!! What kind of sick sadistic people are they?? I really hope you try to do something about that. All because you proved that they actually are losers.

Quote Originally Posted by babybearsmommy
    You have got to be kidding me!! What kind of sick sadistic people are they?? I really hope you try to do something about that. All because you proved that they actually are losers.

They are sick and sadistic bastards. scam2.com has no rules no mercy. A haven for psychos. Hopefully that trashy site will shut down soon