+ Reply to Thread

Can sum1 pls explain? Thx

Ok, what I'm finding hard to understand is, why forums like these have such a problem with ppl posting their affil. links or site links except for in signatures. If we are into making money online, one of those ways is by having a site created for you (such as mine) and/or advertising affil links. One of the ways to get enough AdSense clicks and traffic to your site/links is to promote/advertise. Y do we have to do that outside of forums? Cld we not for example, use a site like this to boost each others earnings? If,say, all members of this site agreed to regularly visit other members sites, regularly click-thru AdSense ads and purchase anything they found interesting via affil links on said members site, surely we would all be doing each other a favour? Surely the increased revenue wld be much appreciated by all?
    Obviously I would expect it to be done in a civilised manner.
    I could start it off, any members of this site interested in exchanging site addresses in order that we boost each others AdSense earnings, pls let me know. I could reasonably visit, say, 10 members sites and click your ads. If those same members did the same for me, I really can't see the harm. We all want to make some money online, surely we could help each other more than just by warning others which sites NOT to sign up with?
    Pls discuss.

Kindest regards :)

GeeMan

No problem...I alerted Google to your appeal for click fraud. Enjoy!
    Last edited by scambuster; 08-31-2006 at 03:50 PM.

Re: Can sum1 pls explain? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by GeeMan
    Ok, what I'm finding hard to understand is, why forums like these have such a problem with ppl posting their affil. links or site links except for in signatures. If we are into making money online, one of those ways is by having a site created for you (such as mine) and/or advertising affil links. One of the ways to get enough AdSense clicks and traffic to your site/links is to promote/advertise. Y do we have to do that outside of forums? Cld we not for example, use a site like this to boost each others earnings? If,say, all members of this site agreed to regularly visit other members sites, regularly click-thru AdSense ads and purchase anything they found interesting via affil links on said members site, surely we would all be doing each other a favour? Surely the increased revenue wld be much appreciated by all?
    I could start it off, any members of this site interested in exchanging site addresses in order that we boost each others AdSense earnings, pls let me know. I could reasonably visit, say, 10 members sites and click your ads. If those same members did the same for me, I really can't see the harm. We all want to make some money online, surely we could help each other more than just by warning others which sites NOT to sign up with?
    Pls discuss.

GeeMan
    Post your website address here so that everybody can tell Google what you are busy with.
    Oh! Sorry, I see it is in your signature. Stevescoollittlesite.com
    Sorry I must leave the forum now, I must go and visit a web page of Google.
    I know scambuster asked us not to quote stuff like this, but I quoted it in case Google like to see what this guy is busy with and he edited his post.

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    Post your website address here so that everybody can tell Google what you are busy with.
    Oh! Sorry, I see it is in your signature. Stevescoollittlesite.com
    Sorry I must leave the forum now, I must go and visit a web page of Google.
    I know scambuster asked us not to quote stuff like this, but I quoted it in case Google like to see what this guy is busy with and he edited his post.
    Sorry but pls explain why you are taking such a dim view of this....
    It was merely a suggestion and am asking why ppl don't just get together and help each other out more than just pointing out if a website is a Scam. I see no explanation. And wots with trying to take the moral high ground? "I'm reporting you to Google!" Who are you, their paid Supergrass??!

Seems like sum 1 got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, your actions seem rather childish. :(
    Last edited by GeeMan; 08-31-2006 at 04:28 PM.

And your explanation is where???!
    And you feel better for being a Supergrass why???
    Who died and put you in charge of policing AdSense?
    All I wanted was a suitable explanation and got what in return?
    And why duck back in to the forum to type this:-
    And then quietly duck back out again, are you scared of confrontation or something? Hiding behind your moral high ground? No wonder you're an accountant YAWN! :D
    Last edited by GeeMan; 08-31-2006 at 04:31 PM.

This is scam.com. We don't promote products, we report scams and exactly how am I supposed to know you aren't a scam. Adverstising in not the name of this game and if you don't like it, don't post. I didn't join this forum to read crap like this.

Who died and put you in charge of policing AdSense?
    I am making use of Google Adwords. That means that I have the option (the option is mine) to display my ads on sites that make use of Adsense as well and not only at search results.
    You have a section called Business, Office and Industrial on your site.
    I, the accountant that you found so "YAWN" boring paid for the ads and I saw on of my ads on YOUR site.
    Screenshot taken along of my ad on your site along with a screenshot of your first post where you are recruiting members to VIOLATE the Adsense policies. CLICK FRAUD.
    Google hates click fraud.
    Nobody put me in charge of Adsense. I am paying for my my ads via Adwords and I have alerted Google in the past of click fraudsters and have been compensated.
    It was not me that typed the words in red in your post. OPEN your eyes and read. Can you?
    It was a moderator because you are busy with fraud here.

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    I am making use of Google Adwords. That means that I have the option (the option is mine) to display my ads on sites that make use of Adsense as well and not only at search results.
    You have a section called Business, Office and Industrial on your site.
    I, the accountant that you found so "YAWN" boring paid for the ads and I saw on of my ads on YOUR site.
    Screenshot taken along of my ad on your site along with a screenshot of your first post where you are recruiting members to VIOLATE the Adsense policies. CLICK FRAUD.
    Google hates click fraud.
    Nobody put me in charge of Adsense. I am paying for my my ads via Adwords and I have alerted Google in the past of click fraudsters and have been compensated.
    It was not me that typed the words in red in your post. OPEN your eyes and read. Can you?
    It was a moderator because you are busy with fraud here.
    Maybe you can't read or misread my initial post. I have not DONE anything, I asked why it couldn't be done. All you or anyone else had to do was simply say your reasons why. "I would prefer not to enter into such things (for the reasons you have since stated about your ads and where they appear etc) and it's also frowned upon by Google" End of. A simple open discussion, instead, I got leapt upon from a great height! Something else someone may venture to explain, why the thoughts of most ppl in Forums is always centred around the negative! A simple friendly response was all that was needed. I suggest you re-read my post in a less negative and defensive of your PPC ads light!

Thanx!

Maybe you can't read or misread my initial post. I have not DONE anything, I asked why it couldn't be done. All you or anyone else had to do was simply say your reasons why. "I would prefer not to enter into such things (for the reasons you have since stated about your ads and where they appear etc) and it's also frowned upon by Google" End of. A simple open discussion, instead, I got leapt upon from a great height! Something else someone may venture to explain, why the thoughts of most ppl in Forums is always centred around the negative! A simple friendly response was all that was needed. I suggest you re-read my post in a less negative and defensive of your PPC ads light!

Thanx!

As was stated above. This is scam.com - we're here to expose scams or find out if what we're looking into is a scam. Not to find them! What you have to offer may not be a scam. But it seems like an awfully wierd place to find an opportunity. How many of those opportunity could or would you REALLY trust? It would be hard to tell one from the other until, in fact, you got scammed!

Have you ever walked into a new job and they had rules for you to follow? I'm sure you may not have agreed with all of them. But you don't go askin why they exist. You just follow them because you don't have the right not to. And if you did choose not to follow those rules long enough, you'd be fired. Equate that to this forum. You don't follow the rules long enough, which are set for a reason whether you understand them or not, and you'll be "FIRED".

I'd suggest 1 of 2 things - either stay & follow the rules as presented (whether you agree or not) or leave and stop posting. It's pretty much as simple as that. If you're here to make money, no one is interested in handing it to you. Find a sight that is designed for that type of thing. This one isn't.

Thanx!
    Fraudster trying to back pedal.
    Everyone knows what happens when you back pedal your bicycle fast...... your feet slip off the pedals.... and the bicycle frame catch you right between......OUCH!!!....UUHHHH!!!!..... the legs.

OK, GeeMan, I have re-read your post like you asked, and after long, careful consideration I found a solution for you!! Cool hey!?
    Scroll Down!

Keep on scrolling...

Go over to scam2.com There you will find lots of friends that will support you and help you on your clicking mission. You also will not get banned.
    Great! Perfect!!

I'd just like to finally add, I am new to all this. My site has been up a few days. I wasn't aware of ALL the pitfalls and am not in any way in the midst of a big clicking "fraud". Google can confirm this and indeed have not heard a peep from them regarding your claims. I am also not back-pedalling, merely pointing out what I actually typed rather than what you think I typed/thought I was in the middle of.
    One of the sites I signed up to, to help me make money with an online business in fact recommended I join this forum as only one of a small, decent few.
    Lastly, I state again that a simple "point the new guy in the right direction where rules and regs are concerned" type response is all I was looking for if what I suggested was out of the question. In future, I will steer clear of this forum and the politically correct ppl that jumped on my back as opposed to giving the new guy a break and steering me in the right direction. You won't find me in Scam2 either but thanks for the info 6seven8, perhaps after more deliberation you can retract your misconstrued findings with Google, just in case I did hear from them.....
    Thanx :cool:
    Last edited by GeeMan; 09-01-2006 at 02:21 AM.

^^ The problem here is simply that you have failed to do any 'due diligence' about this site. If you had read the forum rules and stickies, and lurked for a few days or even a few hours, you would have picked up what scam.com is all about, what is/ isn't acceptable, and more to the point, what the general reaction is to posts such as yours. To paraphrase another member, this isn't an adsense circle-jerk.
    -Scammers will say anything to get your money.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Pls discuss.

GeeMan

Advertise all you want but on a proper forum. Not on a forum designed to expose scams. That would be suicidal.

Are you wanting to GROW a business or spend all your time defending it?

I never understood WHY anyone would want to advertise their program on this site? It totally befuddles me the logic behind such thinking.

Lady Mod

You got that right!

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Pull the plug on 'em... soooo lame!!! :rolleyes: