+ Reply to Thread

AZ Air - Air Conditioning Scam Los Angeles

SCAM AIR CONDITIONING contractor. Operating in Los Angeles, Ventura and Orange County.

Business names: AG Air Conditioning and Heating, AZ Air Conditioning and Heating

What they do is target seniors and use pushy tactics. They call people on the do-not-call lists. Very dishonest and unethical. They will fix parts of AC that are not even broken. They will overcharge you, especially if you are a senior citizen. They use unlawful methods of slandering their competitors. Prices dramatically grow from a given estimate to a done job. Very low quality of workmanship. Overall, there is not a nice thing these people do.

Be very carefull and never hire AG or AZ Air Conditioning and Heating because you will get scammed instantly.

Re: AZ Air - Air Conditioning Scam Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by michaelnadim View Post
    SCAM AIR CONDITIONING contractor. Operating in Los Angeles, Ventura and Orange County.

Business names: AG Air Conditioning and Heating, AZ Air Conditioning and Heating

Odd, per their BBB Report for A G Heating and Air Contioning;

They've been in business 23 years, have been a BBB 'Accredited Business' for 6 years, and have had only one complaint in the last 3 years. That complaint was filed in July 2010, so it is almost 2 years old.

Oh, and the other website;
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelnadim View Post
    That is not even a active domain/website. Per the WhoIs info the domain is registered to a Swedish biopharmaceutical company (AstraZeneca AB). Here is their website; astrazeneca.com

Did you perhaps mean lennoxdealer.com/azair?

If so, they may be related to 'AG Heating and Air Conditioning'. Not only are they both in the same city, but the owners have the same last name. However, they have different address's, phone numbers, State registration numbers, and BBB Reports. Alas, they do appear to be literally right around the corner from each other.

BBB Report for AZ Air Conditioning & Heating;

Been in business for 21 years, BBB 'Accredited Business' for 10 years, and have 2 complaints in the last 3 years (one in 2009 and one last year.

You can file a complaint with the local BBB by clicking on the link to the respective company that you have had dealings with and following the 'File a Complaint' link which can be found in the 'Customer Complaints Summary' section.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Re: AZ Air - Air Conditioning Scam Los Angeles

Thank you for sharing!
    I was thinking to call them for heating repairing so I was searching some review on google and I saw what you wrote and now I definitely won't call them!

I called other Company in Los Angeles - ATA heating and air conditioning (http://www.ata-ac.com) and I was very satisfied with their service.

thanks again.