+ Reply to Thread

justearnonline.com

I've searched the site but I can't seem to find anything on them. Anyone here actually know what they do and what they are about?

Re: justearnonline.com

In addition, their system has been in operation for nearly 3 decades and has a business model publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange
    I thought that only public companies are traded NYSE. Who knew that business model also trade there?

Approximately 150 million people in North America were enjoying the freedom and benefits of owning their own Internet business in 2005.
    Wow. Those Canadians and Mexicans all quit their jobs and worked on Internet. :eek:

With a very solid foundation (nearly 3 decades in the marketplace), operating internationally in 60 countries, traded in the NY Stock exchange and with sales of over $2,000,000,000.00 a year; there is simply no other way to prove the power and success that our system has to offer.
    So what is the company. Tell me. Tell me. Please!!!

Oh no! You are not going to tell anything right now! :confused: You want me to buy a package for $39.99 to learn about your super secrets and your super secret company? I want to cry :( Thats unfair. I want to I want to I want to know. :mad:

Just kidding. This is either outright scam or somebody from MLM is building downline.

Blah - I'm not creative to make my own business. All I can do right now is type really fast - but so can a lot of other people. I'm trying to find something LEGITIMATE online (I know about adwords and I am still thinking about it...) that I can do. I don't mind doing a lot of work or having to spend serious time doing something. I just want something legitimate. UGH!!!

It seems like combination of adwords and affilate marketing is only reliable way to do it on Internet if you do not have a lot of skills or bright ideas. Also, Ebay and a few MLMs work for some, but they do require sales skills.

Never buy into something that promises to make you rich. Also do not buy into programs that require money first and promise details later. That my advise.
    Last edited by borisf96; 08-31-2006 at 06:11 AM.

5. 09-01-2006, 12:02 AM

Reason
    Banned 6 months for breaking forum rules.

scamologist! Here's what I have to say about your site! It sucks!

LEAVE NOW SCAMMER !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I told him to forget the computer stuff and to go and scoop ice cream at Uncle Joe's Freezy Frizzy Icy Bar, but I have heard got fired because he scooped it with his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    I told him to forget the computer stuff and to go and scoop ice cream at Uncle Joe's Freezy Frizzy Icy Bar, but I have heard got fired because he scooped it with his hands.

HAHA! :D I wonder what he was doing with his hands! :eek: Scary thought!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisan22
    Blah - I'm not creative to make my own business. All I can do right now is type really fast - but so can a lot of other people. I'm trying to find something LEGITIMATE online (I know about adwords and I am still thinking about it...) that I can do. I don't mind doing a lot of work or having to spend serious time doing something. I just want something legitimate. UGH!!!
    Lisa, I feel exactly the same. I want LEGIT data entry work but where can we find it? Does it exist? Can someone please help out.......... :confused: