+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 98

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    By Albert McKeon
    Aug 24, 2006


    A Republican candidate for this area’s congressional seat said Wednesday that the U.S. government was complicit in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

    In an editorial board interview with The Telegraph on Wednesday, the candidate, Mary Maxwell, said the U.S. government had a role in killing nearly 3,000 people at the World Trade Center and Pentagon, so it could make Americans hate Arabs and allow the military to bomb Muslim nations such as Iraq.Maxwell, 59, seeks the 2nd District congressional seat. The Concord resident opposes the incumbent, Charles Bass of Peterborough, and Berlin Mayor Bob Danderson in the Republican primary Sept. 12.

    Maxwell would not specify if she holds the opinion that the government stood by while terrorists hijacked four domestic airliners and used them as weapons, or if it had a larger role by sanctioning and carrying out the attacks.

    But she implicated the government by saying the Sept. 11 attacks were meant “to soften us up . . . to make us more willing to have more stringent laws here, which are totally against the Bill of Rights . . . to make us particularly focus on Arabs and Muslims . . . and those strange persons who spend all their time creating little bombs,” giving Americans a reason “to hate them and fear them and, therefore, bomb them in Iraq for other reasons.”

    She said this strategy “would be normal” for governments, citing her belief that the British government – and not the Germany military – sank the Lusitania ocean liner in 1915. The deaths of Americans on the cruise liner helped galvanize U.S. support to enter World War I, and benefited England, she said.

    In turn, the Sept. 11 attacks “made the ground fertile” for more stringent laws, such as the Patriot Act, and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, Maxwell said.

    Near the end of the interview, Maxwell pounded her fist on the table and asked editors of The Telegraph why they weren’t publishing more stories about the government’s role in the terrorist attacks or proliferation of nuclear weapons.

    Maxwell has no political experience. She lived abroad for the past quarter-century with her husband, George, a pediatrician, and only recently returned to the U.S., she said.

    In the hour-long interview, Maxwell spoke at length about Constitutional law, U.S. law, nuclear weapons proliferation, and other domestic and foreign policy issues.

    Maxwell said the U.S. should withdraw from Iraq. She also questioned whether Congress authorized the war and said its members can’t explain that 2002 vote. (Congress authorized the use of force to defend this country’s security and enforce United Nations resolutions on Iraq.)

    “Legally, we shouldn’t have gone to Iraq if Congress can’t explain why,” she said.

    Maxwell described herself as a strict Constitutionalist, a candidate who wants to bring the country “back to basics.” The Constitution grants more power to the legislative branch than the other two branches, but Congress has allowed the executive and judicial branches to diminish its influence, she said.

    She also said the U.S. shouldn’t immerse itself in the international community by signing trade and security pacts. These agreements have weakened national sovereignty, she said.
    © 2003, Telegraph Publishing Company, Nashua, New Hampshire
    http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/...WS01/108240131

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Under Fire! U.S. Army Intelligence Analyst Targeted For Suggesting New Independent 9/11 Investigation
    Monday, August 21, 2006 - By Stephen Webster, Investigative Reporter


    Army: Doubting Official 9/11 Story Is ‘Disloyal To The United States’

    FT. SAM HOUSTON, Texas — Forty-one-year-old Sergeant First Class Donald Buswell is a hero. Having served over 19 years in the United States Army, Buswell has seen a lot of terrain. On April 15, 2004, he was injured in a rocket attack while serving a tour in Iraq. For this, SFC Buswell was given a Purple Heart. And until recently, Buswell was an Intelligence Analyst stationed at Ft. Sam Houston, Texas.

    But if one were to ask Buswell’s Commanding Officer what he thinks of the Sergeant, the response would likely sound a little bit more like, "No comment."

    Such were the words given to The Iconoclast by Lieutenant Colonel Jane Crichton after inquiring why SFC Buswell is the focus of an investigation initiated by Colonel Luke S. Green, Chief of Staff at Fifth Army in Ft. Sam Houston.

    According to unnamed military sources contacted by The Iconoclast, SFC Buswell "used his Government issued email account to send messages disloyal to the United States …" Because of these statements, SFC Buswell could soon find himself dishonorably discharged, court martialed, or worse.

    It all started as a simple response to a common, unsolicited mass email, sent to 38 individuals at Ft. Sam Houston on Aug. 2, 2006. The message, as well as Buswell’s response, is among documents obtained by The Iconoclast. The sender of the first message is identified as "Anderson, Larry Mr JMC". It reads:

    This is being sent more as assurance for what happens when a plane hits a nuclear site more so than in response to that German website alleging a government conspiracy related to the 9/11 Pentagon plane crash (though the website does present an interesting perspective) – LarrySubject: F-4 vs. Concrete Wall

    Take a look at this clip [not included] and you’ll get a good feel for what happens to an airplane when it hits a concrete wall. Many of you have seen the produced (but not factual), Michael Moore-esque website that asks the question; "If it’s true that a Boeing airliner hit the Pentagon, what happened to all the parts of it? Why do we not find more pieces of it?

    Where did all that mass GO???" (Therefore, the paranoid loony liberal reasoning, 9-11 must have been a US gov’t conspiracy!) Well, for those who question what happened to "all the mass of that airplane".......watch this clip.

    It’s the old Air Force engineering tests of the concrete barrier that surrounds nuclear reactor domes —tests to see if it will indeed survive an aerial attack. With the hi-speed cameras rolling, they accelerated an F-4 Phantom to 500mph and.........

    Recall: "What happens when an ‘Unstoppable Force’ meets an ‘Immovable Object’???" (Remember, as you watch in slow motion as the F-4 turns to vapor, the Phantom was one of the toughest airplanes ever built).

    SFC Buswell responded later that day, saying:

    Subject: F-4 vs. Concrete Wall Hello,

    I receive many unsolicited e-mails daily, this one I chose to respond to. The below mentioned premise that an F4 Phantom fighter jet hitting that hardened concrete barrier is akin to the alleged 757 hitting the Pentagon is like oil and water; they don’t mix, and they serve to muddy the issue. The issue is 911 was filled with errors in the ‘official report’ and ‘official story’ of that day, and, what happened that day. We all know and saw 2 planes hitting the WTC buildings, we didn’t see the 757 hit the Pentagon, nor did we see the plane crash in Shanksville PA. Both the PA and Pentagon ‘crashes’ don’t have clues and tell-tale signs of a jumbo-jet impacting those zones!

    The Pentagon would have huge wing impacts in the side of the building; it didn’t. Shanksville PA would have had debris, and a large debris field; it didn’t.

    Getting back to the F4...The Pentagon isn’t a nuclear hardened structure, so I can’t follow your weak logic that since an F4 vaporized itself in a test impact on a nuclear hardened structure that the alleged 757 hitting the Pentagon should have exhibited the same characteristics!

    I say Occums razor is the best way to deduce this ‘day of infamy’; if you weigh all options, do some simple studying you will see 911 was clearly not executed by some arabs in caves with cell phones and 3 day old newspapers! I mean how are Arabs benefiting from pulling off 911? They have more war, more death and dismal conditions, so, how did 911 benefit them? Answer: It didn’t. So, who benefited from 9-11? The answer is sad, but simple; The Military Industial [sic] Complex.

    It’s not a paranoid conspiracy to think there are conspiracies out there...and, it’s not Liberal Lunacy either, nor is it Conservative Kookiness! People, fellow citizens we’ve been had! We must demand a new independent investigation into 911 and look at all options of that day, and all plausabilities [sic], even the most incredulous theories must be examined.

    Upon returning to his office the next day, Buswell discovered the locks had been changed, his security clearance was revoked, and an investigation had been launched. Buswell’s commanding officer, Colonel Luke Green, drafted a letter assigning Major Edwin Escobar to the investigation. According to sources, Colonel Green has asserted that SFC Buswell failed to obey Army regulations when he used his government issued email account to send what have been termed as messages disloyal to the United States with the intent of stirring up disloyalty, in a manner that brings discredit upon the United States Army.

    It has been reported that Colonel Green also wrote that SFC Buswell claims to have information proving a conspiracy on the part of the United States Military Industrial Complex to attack targets within the United States, e.g., The Pentagon. Officials have suggested that the email response sent by SFC Buswell may be in violation of CFR 2635.705(a ), DoD-R 5500.7, and Joint Ethics Regulation paragraph 2-301b. These rules SFC Buswell is said to have perhaps violated regulate how soldiers utilize government resources, how they use their off-duty time, and how they use their official time.

    The Iconoclast attempted to establish a dialogue with Colonel Green and Major Escobar, but calls were not returned as of press time. SFC Buswell declined to comment on the investigation, but noted that he spoke with his parents about the matter for a period of two days before he was ordered to not disclose any further information.

    "My son spoke with me about [the investigation]," said Winthrop Buswell, SFC Buswell’s father. "There was an unsolicited email. My son, without divulging anything, without usurping anything, without doing anything to discredit anyone in any way, simply responded to that saying ‘Yes, there are what if’s. And maybe there is something that is being covered up.’ That’s all that I know. He responded to it, but it was unsolicited. I think – of course, I’m dad, being very much in love with his son and wanting to praise him – because he is a low man on the totem pole, of course he’s of pretty high rank but not quite an officer, that maybe … Maybe an investigation might be the scapegoat for whomever."

    "That is so ridiculous," said Winthrop Buswell. "[To say he is disloyal to the United States] is totally ridiculous. And the discourtesy was, ah, very apparent at that particular time. … I’ve always thought the American way is this: to disagree is important. To dissent is important. And my son simply said, without any fanfare, ‘Look, let’s take a look at the whole picture. If you want to take a look at that, maybe there are a few paragraphs that a Michael Moore might want to emphasize.’ That is all that my son has said. Never, however, to at all disparage the country and the patriotism that is so necessary for all of us. But, patriotism, as suggested by FOX News’ [Bill O’Reilly], is following the line of George W. Bush and cohorts completely! All my son is saying is, ‘Hey, maybe there’s a what if.’ Never, though, did he get sidetracked from the fact that [he loves his] country."

    "What disturbed him more than anything else, I think, was the fact that the Iraqi citizens suffered so much and are suffering so much now," said Winthrop Buswell. "The time that he was injured, there were several Iraqis burning to death in front of him. He tried to put out the fire. It was a traumatic experience for him. … He spoke about that a number of times, and how terrible that was to see the citizenry being killed and suffering so much."

    "One of his heroes is Abraham Lincoln," Winthrop Buswell continued. "And Abraham Lincoln said many things, but one of the things he said - and I’m paraphrasing - was, ‘I may disagree with the fellow who’s speaking, but I will stand and defend his right to speak.’ That’s my son’s position. He does look at the what if’s. But that doesn’t take away from his dedication and his patriotism. I don’t know a fellow who gets more chills running up and down his spine when he sees the flag flying."
    CONT AT SITE..................


    http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolute...asp?a=426&z=40

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Will the Democrats Be Ready for Rove's 2006 October Fright Fest?
    By BuzzFlash
    Created 08/24/2006 - 6:52am

    A BUZZFLASH EDITORIAL

    Everyone knows it's coming.

    Rove doesn't deviate from his playbook; and it's his third time around with this one.

    So what's going to be the terrorist fright just before the election? Will Osama be taken out of deep freeze? Will a videotape suddenly be "found" in which Osama declares that he wants a Democratic Congress? Will a terrorist cell be broken up the week before the election, allegedly plotting to fly planes into 12 American cities and bomb the Super Bowl with Weapons of Mass Destruction that Saddam gave them from his cell in Iraq?

    Who knows exactly what it will be, but we know it will be some extraordinary fright fest.

    The only fuel the GOP has left to run on is fear, otherwise their car will sputter to a stop on a country road with no gasoline station in sight.

    So the Dems know they are going to get another round of terrorist scares -- and this one is going to be quite imaginative, you can be sure.

    The question is: Who, if anyone, in the Democratic Party is thinking how to pre-empt the upcoming Rovian plan to terrorize America into voting Republican (for the third campaign cycle of voting by fear)?

    Because if we go through another election where the Dems act all shocked when Rove pulls the same bogeyman stunt all over again, the Dems will lose.

    Have they learned by now that the Busheviks will do anything, even if it jeopardizes national security, to play the terror card?

    If not, America will be left with a one-party government once again -- and Bush will be emboldened, in the absence of any checks and balances, to nuke Iran and cause further chaos in Iraq. Not to mention that the White House will further shred the Constitution and move quickly to consolidate more dictatorial powers.

    The Dems better get on the stick and prepare for the October surprise now, because it's coming down the pike.

    And there are no excuses this time for claiming that they didn't see it coming.
    http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/editorial/076
    A BUZZFLASH EDITORIAL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    "The Most Important Book of Our Time" - Paul Craig Roberts


    9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out

    Edited by David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott
    Olive Branch Press (Interlink Books)
    Truth activists can celebrate Thanksgiving astonishingly early this year given the precocious wealth of resources now hitting theaters and book shops across the land. Each new work seems to open another frontier and spread truth to a fresh audience. The relentless Dr. Griffin deserves great credit for many of these sallies, and now he has teamed with eminent diplomat/scholar Dr. Peter Dale Scott to catalyze and edit this latest tour de force. This anthology addresses the crimes of 9/11 from a rare altitude of intelligence in ten authoritative voices, and examines their premeditation and abuse as an empire ordaining event. Whenever you encounter 9/11 truth resistance in bright but wingnut-traumatized friends, this book is the antidote to offer. - Ed.
    Pre-pub Review (more follow...)
    "This is the most important book of our time. Distinguished national and international scientists and scholars present massive evidence that The 9/11 Commission Report is a hoax and that the 9/11 "terrorist attack" has been manipulated to serve a hegemonic agenda in the Middle East. The book's call for a truly independent panel of experts to be empowered to bring out the true facts must be heeded or Americans will never again live under accountable government." — Paul Craig Roberts, Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury during the Reagan administration

    CONTENTS
    1. 9/11, the American Empire, and Common Moral Norms
    David Ray Griffin

    2. Assessing the Official 9/11 Conspiracy Theory
    Karen Kwiatkowski

    3. Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?
    Steven E. Jones

    4. Propping Up the War on Terror: Lies about the WTC by NIST and Underwriters Laboratories
    Kevin Ryan

    5. The Background of 9/11: Drugs, Oil, and US Covert Operations
    Peter Dale Scott

    6. What We Have Learned about the "Strategy of Tension": Historical Data from the Cold War Period
    Daniele Ganser

    7. 9/11, Texas A&M University, and Heresy
    Morgan Reynolds

    8. Global Ambitions and Geopolitical Wars: The Domestic Challenge
    Richard Falk

    9. 9/11 and the 9/11 Wars: Understanding the Supreme Crimes
    John McMurtry

    9. The War on Terror and Pax Americana
    Ola Tunander

    10. Parameters of Power in the Global Dominance Group: 9/11 and Election Irregularities in Context
    Peter Phillips with Bridget Thornton and Celeste Vogler

    "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole "war on terror" was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of 'paranoid conspiracy theorists,' my highest possible recommendation."---Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst and founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity)

    "Read this. Read this now. And then tell someone else what it told you. If you wondered where morality, intellectual rigor, common sense and historical perspective went when they disappeared from public discourse, be reassured—the authors of these essays were keeping them safe for you, along with a surprisingly functional sense of humor. This is a massively important book about events that are still changing our world. Forget the internet wingnuts, forget the blurry thinking and the blurry photographs, forget the government gibberish. If you want to know about 9/11, read this book. Read it. Read it now. And then tell someone else what it told you."-—A. L. Kennedy, author of Paradise and Indelible Acts

    "Official versions of historical events should always be questioned. This book, dealing with 9/11 and much more, does just that, and from various points of view. It will provoke argument and that's a good thing."-—Howard Zinn, A People's History of the United States

    "In 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out, David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott point out that the book's publication "signals the beginning of a new phase of the 9/11 Truth Movement, one in which scholars will play an increasingly larger role." Griffin and Scott have assembled academics, scientists, and other intellectuals with fine minds and courageous hearts to deliver the bitter pill: the official explanation of the events of 9/11 is false and the evidence indicating an inside job is significant. In doing so, they have returned scholarship to its rightful place of leading us back to excellence."-—Catherine Austin Fitts, Assistant Secretary of Housing, George H. W. Bush administration

    "For far too long, the very reasonable questions raised by 9/11 have been ignored and even ridiculed by America's press and politicians, who treat the subject with the sort of willful blindness that suggests a wish not to find out unpleasant truths. We, the people, therefore owe the editors of this important new collection our warm thanks for their intelligent and unrelenting work."---Mark Crispin Miller, Professor of Culture and Communications, New York University, and author of Cruel and Unusual: Bush/Cheney's New World Order and Fooled Again: How the Right Stole the 2004 Election and Why They'll Steal the Next One Too (Unless We Stop Them)

    "All Americans who love their country enough to dig into the facts of these critical times will be well rewarded by examining David Griffin's books. 9/11 truth is a very important issue—-with the power to bring lasting change to our country."-—The Reverend William Sloane Coffin Jr., former pastor, Riverside Church, New York, and author of The Passion for the Possible: A Message to U.S. Churches
    http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...60827145953240

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    eghad, why do these kooks come out during electin time? they are only proving how dumb they are, not winning over their voters.

    Please America, do not vote for these candidates, because they subscribe to a notion that our country is complicit about the murder of 3000 people on 9/11. To even believe that our government would be so low and crass to do so, makes them the most unqualified people to run our country.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The beautiful south!
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Well, voters have a track record of being influenced easily. Ive never bought
    into the conspiracy threory about 9/11 but with the corruption of the government (both sides of the aisle) my mind is not closed to any thing.
    Not anything :mad:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    eghad, why do these kooks come out during electin time? they are only proving how dumb they are, not winning over their voters.

    Please America, do not vote for these candidates, because they subscribe to a notion that our country is complicit about the murder of 3000 people on 9/11. To even believe that our government would be so low and crass to do so, makes them the most unqualified people to run our country.
    Controversy concerning 9/11 can not be written off anymore by chanting the magic mantra of “Conspiracy Theory”.
    9/11 is a Conspiracy by definition for starters and many of the lies told by our government to justify their crimes [The war in Iraq and the destruction of Constitutional rights and freedoms] have been effectively exposed.

    Two issue concerning the lies of 911 are commonly accepted because the evidence is overwhelming.
    1 Prior Knowledge of the Events
    2 Destruction of evidence and creation of bogus evidence.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    1) there is no proof that anyone had any prior knowledge of what would happen on 9/11. There is proof that there was a growing 'hatred' of American among islaamic extremists; that maybe an attack was going to hapapne, but many thought it would be the equivalent to what happened in 1993 or what they "normally" used to cause terrorism (truck bombs, bomb threats at major buildings, etc).

    3) there is no proof of any destruction of any evidence. please provide this or al ink to ap lace that claims this happened. and provide proof of bogus evidence created.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    1) there is no proof that anyone had any prior knowledge of what would happen on 9/11. There is proof that there was a growing 'hatred' of American among islaamic extremists; that maybe an attack was going to hapapne, but many thought it would be the equivalent to what happened in 1993 or what they "normally" used to cause terrorism (truck bombs, bomb threats at major buildings, etc).

    3) there is no proof of any destruction of any evidence. please provide this or al ink to ap lace that claims this happened. and provide proof of bogus evidence created.
    1- Plans to attack Afghanistan and Iraq were drawn long before 9/11. Stand down orders to intercept hijacked commercial aircraft also before 9/11. No significant investigation took place to positively prove who initiated the attacks, that had also been decided before 9/11. Controlled demolition also proves prior knowledge. Not one steel structure major skyscraper in the past was ever downed by a fire. On 9/11 three went down on the same day. WTC BLD.# 7 had no significant fire and did not get hit by a plane and still crumbled in a very neat pile.

    2- There was no significant effort to preserve evidence at the scene of the crime, in fact most of the debris were shipped out of town and destroyed ASAP.

    For resources you can find details at links provided at this thread.

    As far as your comments on these concerns being raised by a handful of wackos..................
    2/3rds of the population of the NY Metro Area and 45% of the residents of NY State believe conclusions of the 9/11 commision are BS and want a new investigation. Also recent polls show that 1/3 of all Americans have serious doubts about the Government's official cover story for 9/11.
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 08-31-2006 at 04:15 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    There are, basically, 4 9/11 conspiracy theories floating around.

    1. The govt. did it through controlled demolition, weaponry and hoax.

    2. We were attacked, as reported. The govt. knew all about it and did nothing.

    3. We were attacked, as reported. The govt suspected 'something', but failed to 'connect the dots'. In effect fumbling the ball.

    4. The 'official' report. Which can correctly be classified as a conspiracy theory and is closely related to number 3.

    As I see it, this thread is about a GOP candidate, Maxwell, who is playing an interesting card in order to garner votes. It's as if her being a GOP candidate and stating govt. involvement (without mentioning any specifics) imbues her with an air of 'having an inside line'. She is looking to discredit her competition and the incumbent by playing a card that touches a nerve with voters. As well, any accusations she may make toward the incumbent will not be able to be effectively rebutted as the public may already be predisposed to dismiss his response.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    1) there is no proof that anyone had any prior knowledge of what would happen on 9/11. There is proof that there was a growing 'hatred' of American among islaamic extremists; that maybe an attack was going to hapapne, but many thought it would be the equivalent to what happened in 1993 or what they "normally" used to cause terrorism (truck bombs, bomb threats at major buildings, etc).

    3) there is no proof of any destruction of any evidence. please provide this or al ink to ap lace that claims this happened. and provide proof of bogus evidence created.
    LOL, man you have done no research on this subject whatsoever. Otherwise you would not be saying the asenine things you just said...

  12. #12
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    1) there is no proof that anyone had any prior knowledge of what would happen on 9/11. There is proof that there was a growing 'hatred' of American among islaamic extremists; that maybe an attack was going to hapapne, but many thought it would be the equivalent to what happened in 1993 or what they "normally" used to cause terrorism (truck bombs, bomb threats at major buildings, etc).

    3) there is no proof of any destruction of any evidence. please provide this or al ink to ap lace that claims this happened. and provide proof of bogus evidence created.
    just because the suposed terrorists were arab, doesnt mean they werent working with the US government

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM


    As I see it, this thread is about a GOP candidate, Maxwell, who is playing an interesting card in order to garner votes.
    Playing a card as you say is only one explanation.
    Could it be that even republican candidates can no longer front for the many lies in the 9/11 investigation?
    Is it possible that they have come to realize that impeaching Bush for crimes of treason is the only avenue left to preserve our rights and freedoms?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    1- Plans to attack Afghanistan and Iraq were drawn long before 9/11.
    Yes, between two different administrations. The decisions to go to attack Afghanistan and Iraq were decided long before the events of 9/11. The events on 9/11 however, just moved up the "date" of invading Afghanistan. Iraq was next because of bad intellegence reports.

    Stand down orders to intercept hijacked commercial aircraft also before 9/11.
    There were no stand down orders.

    No significant investigation took place to positively prove who initiated the attacks, that had also been decided before 9/11.
    Osama Bin Laden has taken full responsibility for the attacks since day 1.
    There is no question who initiated the attacks. That has been known for the last 5 years.

    Controlled demolition also proves prior knowledge.
    Seeing that CD wasn't used. That proves no prior knowledge.

    Not one steel structure major skyscraper in the past was ever downed by a fire.
    False to fact. There have been several steel structures that have been brought down by fires. However, WTC twoers were also unique in their design and construction, so they would be the FIRST in history to collapse because of SEVERAL events happening at the same time. FIRE wasn't the ONLY thing that brought the towers down. It was the combination of the CRASHES into the buildings, jet fuel burning and escaping into the open elevator shafts, the fires that resulted on their impacts, the weakening of the support trusses due to their fired proofing being sheared off, made them susceptible to the intense infernos within the building. the heat from the fires were enough to weaken the steel supports, and with 30+ floors at 41 tons each putting stress on these weakened supports, the inevitable happened. Full failure and progressive collapse.

    You'll have to pardon me, since I have to try and find it again, but discussions of other steel buildings failing due to fire can be found somewhere in this thread:
    http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=60976

    Have fun searching it. Or you can simply wait until i find it again.

    On 9/11 three went down on the same day.
    No, Only two were brought down in nearly the same way. One was brought down because of damage caused by the North tower's collapse.

    WTC BLD.# 7 had no significant fire and did not get hit by a plane and still crumbled in a very neat pile.
    However, you disregard the fact that debris (which were on fire) from the impact of the plane to North TWOER fell onto the penthouse level of WTC 7, which also contributed to the igniting of SEVERAL fuel tanks within the building. Something that the FIRE Captain of FDNY have complained about since before 9/11. The igniting of those fuel tanks fueld and intesne fire that pretty much gutted the penthouse level and several levels below it. When NOrth tower collapsed, its collapse also damaged several buildings nearby, including creating a 20 story, 41 foot gouge into the SOUTHWEST side of WTC 7. So, in combination with the raging fire in the upper floors, and nearly 25% of its south facing side damage, there was no support for it to stand anymore. The building stood for nearly 6 hours after the attacks, and it then collapsed, starting with the Penthouse.

    There was no significant effort to preserve evidence at the scene of the crime,
    Unfortunately, you fail to realize that there were STILL survivors under the rubble of what was left of Ground Zero. First and foremost, on most of the thousands of people minds, who worked in the rescue effort was to SAVE Those people. Evidence collecting comes later (not that those people could have doen more destruction than what was already present). No one was allosed to enter Ground Zero, unless they were apart of hte rescue effort or investigation teams headed by NIST and FEMA.

    There WAS major significant effort to preserve what evidence needed to do their investigations. They kept nosey people out, and only allowed people there who were required to be there.

    Provide proof of you allegations that no significant efforts were made. A link to an article from someone who was there, and hteir role in their efforts. you make an allegation, please back it up.

    in fact most of the debris were shipped out of town and destroyed ASAP.
    That is actually false to fact, that many CTer's use. In fact much of the "evidnece" were shuttled to a clean space area, so that investigators could identify the pieces of debris to help with their investigations. MUCH of the evidnece were being investigated AT ground ZERo. NOTHING was destroyed.

    Please provide proof of this allegation.

    As far as your comments on these concerns being raised by a handful of wackos..................
    2/3rds of the population of the NY Metro Area and 45% of the residents of NY State believe conclusions of the 9/11 commision are BS and want a new investigation. Also recent polls show that 1/3 of all Americans have serious doubts about the Government's official cover story for 9/11.
    Please provide a link to the results of this poll.
    Based on what? What was the context of the poll? YOu do know that polls are never reliable. You can skew a poll real easily so yOU get the answers you want.

    Here, I can show you a poll that 74% of Americans believe Osama Bin Laden was the one behind 9/11:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22...oll/index.html

    Here's why polls are ultimately "bull****e":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW-iPfZbUIY


    And about that 1/3rd american poll: It was part of a "poll" that had a list of 50 questions, that if you read each carefully, was pretty much a really non-scientific resulting poll:
    http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...akenridge.html

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    LOL, man you have done no research on this subject whatsoever. Otherwise you would not be saying the asenine things you just said...

    LOL, OH ive done my research, and have the experts that back up what i say. Where is your "research"?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    811

    Re: GOP candidate says 9/11 attacks were a hoax

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Playing a card as you say is only one explanation.
    Could it be that even republican candidates can no longer front for the many lies in the 9/11 investigation?
    The only "lies" here was the inability for our governemtn to have been prepared for the attacks on 9/11, depsite having knowledge that the Al Quaeda were planing something "big" for A VERY LONG time, and giving the "American" public a false sense of security.

    Is it possible that they have come to realize that impeaching Bush for crimes of treason is the only avenue left to preserve our rights and freedoms?
    The only thing bush is guilty of , was believing that he was a good president.

Similar Threads

  1. GoP attacks Candidate over WoW Account
    By Spector567 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 08:39 PM
  2. Candidate Roast
    By tsalathe in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 06:20 PM
  3. Er, which candidate is the dangerous one?
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 09:56 AM
  4. What Will You Do If Your Candidate Loses ?
    By franKg in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:56 AM
  5. Which Candidate Would Be a Better Leader?
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 12:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 2001, 9/11, 911 commission, abc, accepted, access, account, accountability, accounts, accredited, accurate, acted, actions, actor, acts, add, address, administration, admit, admitted, africa, african, age, agreed, agrees, ain, air, airlines, aiz, alert, alex, allegations, alleged, allowed, america, american, annual, another, anthology, apart, apartment, appears, approval, april, arab, army, article, ase, ass, asset, assigned, assistant, associate, asy, attack, attacked, attacking, attacks, attention, attorney general, audience, audio, aus, authority, authorized, authors, auto, avia, aware, azi, bad, balls, banks, based, basement, basic, basically, basics, be aware, bears, bed, bet, bin, bio, bit, biz, blame, blew, blown, blue, body, bogus, bomb, bombs, books, border, boston, bow, bowl, boy, break, bridge, bridget, bright, bring, bringing, british, broke, building, bull, bunch, bur, buried, burst, businesses, buster, cable, cake, called, calls, camera, campaign, candidate, captain, car, card, care, careful, carefully, carry, cars, case, catch, caught, caused, causing, center, central, cer, chain, chan, characteristics, charles, che, chemicals, cheney, cherry, chicago, chris, christian, church, citi, citizenry, citizens, claim, claiming, claims, class, clean, cleaning, cleara, clients, clip, close, clueless, code, coffin, collapse, collected, collection, college, coming, comments, commercial, common, community, compare, comparison, compensation, complete, completely, complex, compliance, complicit, concealed, concerns, concord, condi, confirms, conflict of interest, congressional, connections, conservative, conservatives, constant, constantly, continue, contributed, controlled demolition, conversation, core, corp, correct, costs, couldn, countries, country, cover, crap, crash, crazy, credentials, credibility, credible, credit, crew, critical, cruel, cruise, cycle, damage, damn, dan, dark, darkness, date, david, day, days, death, debunked, decades, decided, deciding, deep, defend, defendants, deliver, demand, dems, department, designs, destroyed, destruction, destruction of evidence, detected, dick, differently, difficult, dig, diploma, diplomat, direction, disarm, disgrace, display, district, disturbing, dive, dll, doctors, doe, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, dow, drug, due, dumbass, dying, ear, earlier, early, edge, edwin, effects, electio, elements, elliot, ells, eme, endorsed, ends, energy, engineer, engineering, engineers, england, enter, environment, equipment, error, event, evidence, examples, exo, experience, expert, experts, explained, explosion, expose, extra, extraordinary, extremely, extremists, eyes, eyewitness, face, facing, factor, factory, factual, fail, fails, fall, families, famous, fatal, father, feature, fed, federal, fee, feel, feeling, felt, fema, field, final, financial, fired, fla, flag, flat, floor, fly, focus, fooled, forces, forget, forgot, foundation, fox, francis, free, free fall, freight, fresh, front, fuel, fund, funded, funds, future, gag, gag orders, gas, gave, gen, general, george, george w. bush, global, gold, gop, gordo, gotta, gov, government, govt, green, grim, ground, group, growing, gut, guys, hand, handle, harder, hasn, haters, hatred, heart, hearts, hell, helped, hero, hey, hidden, hide, hiding, high, higher, highly, hight, hijackers, hits, hoax, holds, hole, homeland, hot, hotel, house, housing, houston, hsoe, html, huge, huma, human, hurricane, husband, hussein, hypocrite, ial, identify, ignorance, ignorant, ignore, ill, illegally, images, imagine, ime, immigration, immunity, impact, important, include, incredible, indicating, individuals, industries, influence, info, injury, insurance, intelligence, inter, intercept, interest, internal, interview, investigated, investigative, involved, ion, isaac, isn, israelis, issue, issues, jan, jerusalem, jet, jewelry, jimmy, john, joint, joke, jones, journalist, judge, judy, justify, kader, kennedy, killed, kim, kind, korea, laden, land, large, larry, latest, laugh, launched, lawsuits, lazy, lead, leading, leigh, lesser, lets, liberal, life, light, lincoln, line, lines, lis, listed, lived, living, loan, local, lol, london, long, longer, los, lose, loses, loss, lot, lover, loves, loving, luke, lunatic, lying, mad, mail, mails, major, making, mankind, mark, mass, massachusetts, massive, master, mea, meet, mel, members, men, mental, mind, mining, model, moment, monday, monetary, monitoring, month, moore, moral, morgan, moron, mortgage, mossad, move, movie, named, nasa, nation, national, national security, nations, nature, nazi, needed, neil, neo, net, network, nice, north, notes, nuclear, nuke, numbers, objects, obstruction, october, october surprise, office, officers, official, officials, omg, ongoing, open, operation, opportunity, options, oral, order, ordered, orders, org, organization, owned, page, paper, parachute, part, partner, passports, pastor, patriot, paul, pdf download, pen, pennsylvania, pentagon, perfect, perfectly, performance, person, personal, personally, pet, peter, phenomenon, photos, picked, picture, pictures, piece, pile, plane, plane crash, planes, planned, plans, play, players, pleasant, policy, politician, poor, popular, pos, position, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, power, prepared, preparing, presiden, pressure, principles, process, products, professional, promote, promotes, proof, protect, protection, prove, proves, provoke, psb, public, pull, pulled, pulls, pure, pursuit, push, putting, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quickly, quote, quotes, rains, raising, ran, random, rapid, rare, rated, ratings, reach, reaction, ready, reagan, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, recorded, red, refused, regular, release, released, reliable, religious, remembe, remember, removed, render, rendered, rescue, research, resident, residential, respect, respond, response, responsible, ress, rest, results, ria, rio, rise, robert, role, room, rove, roy, ryan, sad, safe, safety, sam, sca, scale, scary, scholars, science, scientists, script, search, seats, secretary, secs, secure, seismic, sell, sen, sense, sept, september, served, services, sheet, shills, sho, shocking, short, shortly, shot, showed, shows, shred, shut, sign, signed, signing, simply, singing, site, skyscrapers, slams, small, smoke, soldiers, sole, soo, sorry, sounds, source, sources, speaking, speed, spend, squared, staff, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, steal, steel, steven, stole, stood, stop, stories, story, strangers, strategy, street, strength, stunt, stupid, submissive, subs, suck, sued, suicide, sums, super, supported, supporter, supporting, supports, surgery, surveillance, survey, system, systems, taken, takes, talking, tall, targeted, targets, ted, tells, terror, terrorism, terrorist, terrorists, test, testify, texas, text, thanksgiving, the wall, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threatened, threats, throw, ties, times, timing, told, tomorrow, tools, top, total, totally, tough, tour, tower, towers, town, toy, toyota, trac, track, trade, trailer, transportation, treason, trillion, trolling, truck, tune, twin, twist, u.s. army, u.s. government, une, unfortunate, united, united states, universe, upcoming, upper, url, usual, version, veteran, veterans, view, vince, votes, wait, waiting, wanted, ward, wars, watched, watching, water, ways, weak, wearing, wednesday, week, weeks, west, whites, wide, wikipedia, win, winning, wire, won, wont, worked, worker, workers, working, worse, worth, woud, wow, wtf, year, years, york, you gotta see this, young, youtube

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •