+ Reply to Thread

NT Bargain.com Question

I haven't received credit for Bargain.com yet and 30 days is almost up. I canceled Bargain.com on the 7th day though not the 8th unknowningly. Will Nuitech still give me manual credit on the 30th day or should I sign up for an instant one like blockbuster or pit bowes?

Thanks

Re: NT Bargain.com Question

I don't mind helping newbies who read, at least they try!!
    There is another thread about Bargain already, so why not read a bit, find the info you need, or post in the other thread...!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=15868

Wow IWantMyMTV. I'm not a newbie... You should take your own advice... that link didn't answer my question. If you noticed, those people actually got billed. I canceled before the billing so therefore only got charged 1 dollar. You link is useless to me... Don't cause arguments you immediately lose. thats my 2 cents. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by KnowingtheRules
    Wow IWantMyMTV. I'm not a newbie... You should take your own advice... that link didn't answer my question. If you noticed, those people actually got billed. I canceled before the billing so therefore only got charged 1 dollar. You link is useless to me... Don't cause arguments you immediately lose. thats my 2 cents. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    If you weren't billed you won't be able to provide proof of payment and hence, you will not receive manual credit.

Wow you are pretty rude, tv was trying to help you out. THE 1 dollar charge was still a charge so you should be able to get manual with that, but if you dont get manual credit it serves you right for being rude
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Obviously you don't get it!!!! The link is NOT to answer your question, is for you to ASK your question. Why starting a thread because one of your offers didn't credit????? There is already a thread talking about Bargain, USE IT!

Oh, in case you still don't understand, if a thread is talking/titled NiuTech, this means you can post your Niu Tech related question in that thread, and that rule applies to all threads.

The board is already messy, don't contribute to it!

no they want i was in the same boat until i talek to bargain. you only get credit when they bill for the 1st month on the 8th $39.95

lol that funny cause you can get 30 bucks of that back, looks like 9 more bucks would have gottem you credit
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout