+ Reply to Thread

Scam2 might have the opposite effect

If scam2 is a scam from companies that scam people it might have the opposite effect they want.

Even if scam2 is a scam I put my complaint about EXPEDIA there. I'll see what happen.

EXPEDIA ruined my trip and they tried to steal money from my credit card for an airline ticket they failed to deliver. Later I found that Big travel agencies like EXPEDIA have a lot of complaints. EXPEDIA is listed in the top ripoff link at the bad business bureau ( ripoffreport.com ) and has two "dedicated" websites due to poor customer support and lies: victimsofexpedia.com (I created this site)and shameonexpedia.com

Kind regards

Re: Scam2 might have the opposite effect

I always go through travelocity... never once had a problem *knocks on wood*
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles