+ Reply to Thread

Complaint to FTC Re: AWSM Technologies

I have not been paid quarterly commissions for product sales for over 8 months. I filed an initial complaint with the FTC, Phoenix BBB, AZ Attorney General and the FBI IC3 unit regarding this complaint in May 2006. I recently determined that I have over 14,000 clicks on ads over an 8 month period, but have not been paid quarterly commissions, as promised by AWSM Technlogies, LLC Ad Directors.

Also, I have determined through AWSM Technologies, LLC's attorney in an arbitration case that I filed that Linkshare, Inc. acutally collects the quarterly commissions from merchant sites and sends the commissions to AWSM Technologies. However, AWSM Technologies does not pay the licensed partners (like me) the quarterly commissions for product sales per contract. Instead, AWSM Technologies has claimed in their response in my arbitration case that they do not keep a record of product sales, therefore, they do not know how much they owe for quarterly commissions . I acted as my own attorney in my arbitration case, and I have all of the position statements, and over 300 pages of Linkshare transaction logs submitted as exhibits. This has been a fraud and embezzlement congered up by AWSM Technologies, Inc. and possibly Linkshare, Inc. Linkshare claims ignorance and is threatening to sever connections with AWSM Technologies and bring a lawsuit vs AWSM Technologies, LLC. Also, AWSM Technologies is DBA adforsight.com.

Please file your complaints with the FTC, (https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01); the AZ Attorney General (http://www.azag.gov/consumer/complaintform.html) The FBI IC3 Unit (https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx); (contact@linkshare.com), and the Phoenix BBB(http://www.phoenixbbb.org/file_a_com....asp?nav_id=10)
    Last edited by bigfish2003; 08-27-2006 at 05:23 AM. Reason: typo

Is AWSM a SCAM?

Learn more here...www.isAWSMaSCAM.com :confused:

Re: Complaint to FTC Re: AWSM Technologies

Research any company nowadays from Wal-Mart to Microsoft and the first page of Google sure enough will show a few hate sites or boards that collect consumer complaints.

Why is this you ask? Good question.

Well a happy customer has no need to go and build a website showing how great a company or product is, that was part of the reason he or she spent money with a company.

But a unhappy customer takes his business to the competition, this was before the Internet, now as simple as a click of a mouse a disgruntled employee can excuse a company of anything he or she feels like writing, an unhappy jaded customer can create elaborate websites designed for one thing to attack someone or something he or she feels is wrong based sometimes by fact most time by opinion. Lets face it folks not everyone loves to eat pizza. So should a nationally recognized Pizza chain be put under scrutiny because an ex-employee starts a website saying that there is something special in the special sauce? Of course not, but it is not so easy to see an obvious attack. People have gone so far as to Photoshop fake criminal records of CEO’s to putting up forged “customer testimonials”.

People love gossip and attention. It is easy to believe wrong is being done in corporate America because it is on the news and television everyday. The average consumer has a pre-conceived negative attitude from the start and falls easily victim to these websites where disgruntled employees and consumers alike now have center stage and feel important and receive the attention they are so desperately looking for.

99.9999 % percent of all companies want and try to make consumers happy and go well beyond to make the consumer experience great but alas we are all human and make mistakes. So next time you research something on the internet do yourself a favor if you read something negative ask your self this who is writing this and why? If you do not know the person’s real name or it is on a site that makes money through advertising by posting these kind of postings, please give that company a chance and speak to them about what you read, don’t be the first to cast a stone.

Re: Complaint to FTC Re: AWSM Technologies

I have first hand knowledge...AWSM IS a scam...end of story.
    They make outragous false claims to sell you their "product(s)" or whatever you want to call it and thats about it....there is NO return on your investment--ZERO. They get as much money out of you as possible then thats that...well...they do continue to try to get money from you.
    I assume they just wait it out till you give up on them and your money.
    I especially like the AWSM negative publicity blog challenge---HAHA--strange, I don't seem to be able to leave a post ;) ...
    http://www.isawsmascam.com/negative-publicity-blog.aspx
    Hooray for the class action suit against AWSM!! May justice prevail and AWSM recieve exactly what they deserve--to pay back all their victims and a good long jail sentence for this fraud.
    If you are involved with AWSM I suggest complaining to the Arizona Better Business Bureau and also checking out the class action suit against them.

Re: Is AWSM a SCAM?

Quote Originally Posted by AWSM Technology
    Learn more here...www.isAWSMaSCAM.com :confused:
    In a word: YES