+ Reply to Thread

Columbia House DVD. Help!

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but have been reading for a while. I'm trying to win a Macbook Pro from Nuitech. I have 5 out of 18 not reported but I'm having problems with Columbia House DVD. I saw another thread about this but there was no resolution. CHDVD is "completed" but they charged my card $12.80 for DVDs they never shipped and have no record of me ordering them in my account. I've tried 3 1-800s and can't get anyone to talk to.

Anyone else have a good number to call or found a way to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Re: Columbia House DVD. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Applelover
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but have been reading for a while. I'm trying to win a Macbook Pro from Nuitech. I have 5 out of 18 not reported but I'm having problems with Columbia House DVD. I saw another thread about this but there was no resolution. CHDVD is "completed" but they charged my card $12.80 for DVDs they never shipped and have no record of me ordering them in my account. I've tried 3 1-800s and can't get anyone to talk to.

Anyone else have a good number to call or found a way to resolve this issue?

Thanks!
    Contact your credit card company to dispute and chargeback the amount.

COLUMBIA HOUSE 812-466-8402 or 317-542-6000 or 1-800-608-9540 or 1-800-692-1000

Try these numbers I called one about a montha ago and got them.

You can also just go to their website and click on the contact us link. It will take them a couple of days but they will get back to you...(at least they always did for me). Be sure to include your name and address info in the e-mail - they will need that to look you up.

However - I wrote them once because after about 10 days I still had nothing from them (no confirmation e-mail - nothing). They wrote back and told me they had no record of my application and I should re-apply...the next day I got a confirmation e-mail - so apparently their systems are not quite perfect.

good luck.

Tell them you never ordered anything, it was your 10 year old brother. That's what my roomates always did at college. It's hard to hold a minor liable for purchases.

Hey, thanks for the help. Thoses numbers are helpful. Everything seems to be resolved. After, I gave them the individual selection number for each DVD they said they would send them.

yeah, $10 per dvd isn't bad if I get all 10 of them.

thanks!