+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 236

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,923

    Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Here's an article showing Amway's failure rates:

    http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/am...are-your-odds/

    As you can see, only 1 in 271 IBO's make platinum, which is 0.3685%.

    If you exclude every IBO that has failed to sponsor anyone, the success rate is 1 in 63, or 1.5%.

    If you qualify for a bonus, your success rate for becoming Platinum jumps to 1/35, or 2.85%. That's also a 97.15% failure rate.

    Now, the last figure throws out the argument that the failure rate is mostly attirubted to "failures," or IBO's that "do nothing." So, that's a 97.15% "real" failure rate to make Platinum.

    Recall that a Platinum's income is around $40k/yr, before expenses. After expenses, that income doesn't even come close to replacing job income.

    Notice that once you get south of 1/35, the additional failures don't really impact the overall rate. 2.85% success is only a couple of points away from 0.3685%.

    What I also find strange is that the Quixtar Diamonds were claiming a $250k income, but that only $60k came from the actual business (before expenses). How is it that a Platinum can even see a gross profit of $40k?

    As we can clearly see, even IBO's that have demonstrated the ability to sponsor and even qualify for a commission (not easy to do) have an abysmal success rate to even make it to Platinum, which comes nowhere close to replacing job income, let alone "provide financial freedom."
    MLM's Mission Statement:

    "The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

    "Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    861

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    Here's an article showing Amway's failure rates:

    http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/am...are-your-odds/

    As you can see, only 1 in 271 IBO's make platinum, which is 0.3685%.

    If you exclude every IBO that has failed to sponsor anyone, the success rate is 1 in 63, or 1.5%.

    If you qualify for a bonus, your success rate for becoming Platinum jumps to 1/35, or 2.85%. That's also a 97.15% failure rate.

    Now, the last figure throws out the argument that the failure rate is mostly attirubted to "failures," or IBO's that "do nothing." So, that's a 97.15% "real" failure rate to make Platinum.

    Recall that a Platinum's income is around $40k/yr, before expenses. After expenses, that income doesn't even come close to replacing job income.

    Notice that once you get south of 1/35, the additional failures don't really impact the overall rate. 2.85% success is only a couple of points away from 0.3685%.

    What I also find strange is that the Quixtar Diamonds were claiming a $250k income, but that only $60k came from the actual business (before expenses). How is it that a Platinum can even see a gross profit of $40k?

    As we can clearly see, even IBO's that have demonstrated the ability to sponsor and even qualify for a commission (not easy to do) have an abysmal success rate to even make it to Platinum, which comes nowhere close to replacing job income, let alone "provide financial freedom."
    Hahahaha quoting stats from a blog.....


    HAHAHAHAHAH.. And a 20 or 30 year old expose from a meeting in a hotel...


    Hahahahaha... Priceless

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,923

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    Hahahaha quoting stats from a blog.....


    HAHAHAHAHAH.. And a 20 or 30 year old expose from a meeting in a hotel...


    Hahahahaha... Priceless
    ???????????????????????

    How about composing an argument to show how and why the above figures are unfair and/or inaccurate?

    Because you can't.

    BTW, the Dateline videos were not from 20-30 years ago. It was from the 2000's. This was also when I was involved with Amway. Know your material before you try to dismiss or dispute it. Thanks.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

    "The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

    "Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    861

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    ???????????????????????

    How about composing an argument to show how and why the above figures are unfair and/or inaccurate?

    Because you can't.

    .
    Dont need to...

    The Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and they have paid outspeaks volumes...

    But yeah.... you run with blogs and dateline videos!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

    I will take the legal Amway Documents

    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...Ao83OV-iZmJL1A

    I like page 11

    You like conjecture...

    I win.... again...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    86

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Out of interest, what do you think of the Ad Surf Daily antics ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    861

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by gsoh2011 View Post
    Out of interest, what do you think of the Ad Surf Daily antics ?
    The what,,, huh?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,265

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    Hahahaha quoting stats from a blog.....


    HAHAHAHAHAH.. And a 20 or 30 year old expose from a meeting in a hotel...


    Hahahahaha... Priceless
    More net posts, no increase in content.

    Do you understand the concept of information exchange?
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,440

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    The what,,, huh?
    That's the most sensible post you've made here in a while.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,923

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    Dont need to...

    The Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions and they have paid outspeaks volumes...

    But yeah.... you run with blogs and dateline videos!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

    I will take the legal Amway Documents

    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...Ao83OV-iZmJL1A

    I like page 11

    You like conjecture...

    I win.... again...
    Responded here, post # 11019:

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p...=1#post1172938

    Regarding the Amway doc, look at the bottom of page 11:
    "2 Approximately 0.25% of IBOs in North America achieved at least Q12 Platinum status (but not Sapphire or higher) in the calendar year ended December 31, 2010. 3 Approximately 0.08% of IBOs in North America achieved at least Founders Emerald status (but not Founders Diamond or higher) in the calendar year ended December 31, 2010. 4 Approximately 0.02% of IBOs in North America achieved Founders Diamond or higher in the calendar year ended December 31, 2010."

    These people are extreme statistical outliers, and cannot be used to represent realistic expectation with Amway.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

    "The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

    "Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    861

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    Responded here, post # 11019:

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p...=1#post1172938

    Regarding the Amway doc, look at the bottom of page 11:
    "2 Approximately 0.25% of IBOs in North America achieved at least Q12 Platinum status (but not Sapphire or higher) in the calendar year ended December 31, 2010. 3 Approximately 0.08% of IBOs in North America achieved at least Founders Emerald status (but not Founders Diamond or higher) in the calendar year ended December 31, 2010. 4 Approximately 0.02% of IBOs in North America achieved Founders Diamond or higher in the calendar year ended December 31, 2010."

    These people are extreme statistical outliers, and cannot be used to represent realistic expectation with Amway.
    I'm not arguing it is "somewhat" difficult...

    Oh thats right... you want something for NOTHING...

    I, on the other hand, am willing to put in the time and effort necessary to reap the rewards that Amway GUARANTEES they pay out and ALWAYS have...

    You worry about stats... I'll just keep getting paid!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,923

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    I'm not arguing it is "somewhat" difficult...

    Oh thats right... you want something for NOTHING...

    I, on the other hand, am willing to put in the time and effort necessary to reap the rewards that Amway GUARANTEES they pay out and ALWAYS have...

    You worry about stats... I'll just keep getting paid!!
    It's a whole lot more than "somewhat" difficult. That's the understatement of the year. Really, 0.25% of IBO's reach Platinum for a gross income of $50k before expenses? That's far short of a liveable income, and only a quarter of a percent in Amway can even get that far?

    Numbers don't lie. By saying "you worry about stats, I'll just keep getting paid!!" you're asking me to ignore and dismiss the confirmed facts and figures, as you have, to avoid having to defend your position.

    Sorry if the facts are inconvenient for you, but you can't just blow them off and expect to prove your point. It doesn't work like that.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

    "The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

    "Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,440

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm126 View Post
    It's a whole lot more than "somewhat" difficult. That's the understatement of the year. Really, 0.25% of IBO's reach Platinum for a gross income of $50k before expenses? That's far short of a liveable income, and only a quarter of a percent in Amway can even get that far?

    Numbers don't lie. By saying "you worry about stats, I'll just keep getting paid!!" you're asking me to ignore and dismiss the confirmed facts and figures, as you have, to avoid having to defend your position.

    Sorry if the facts are inconvenient for you, but you can't just blow them off and expect to prove your point. It doesn't work like that.
    There is some evidence, and testimonials indicating that the platinum level IBOs also lose money. It is usually the tool system that accounts for their losses.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    433

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    I'm not arguing it is "somewhat" difficult...

    Oh thats right... you want something for NOTHING...

    I, on the other hand, am willing to put in the time and effort necessary to reap the rewards that Amway GUARANTEES they pay out and ALWAYS have...

    You worry about stats... I'll just keep getting paid!!
    I make more an hour than you probably make in a week. I also save lives doing it and have an integral part of society....people don't assume I am scamming them, except the skitzophrenic and demented.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    MLMer admits it is ok to break family bonds and tear at its fabric in order to pursue "success." [Is this what you want from your business?]

    CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

    ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    861

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by kegger430 View Post
    I make more an hour than you probably make in a week. I also save lives doing it and have an integral part of society....people don't assume I am scamming them, except the skitzophrenic and demented.
    Want to put 5 thousand dollars on who makes more?

    I would do it in a heartbeat..

    you will decline like a bitch...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    861

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    There is some evidence, and testimonials indicating that the platinum level IBOs also lose money. It is usually the tool system that accounts for their losses.
    Great, and I am sure you will post the "credible" links to this conjecture?

    Remember, blog/forum posts is not a credible source...

    Eagerly awaiting

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,265

    Re: Amway "True" Failure Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
    Great, and I am sure you will post the "credible" links to this conjecture?
    As opposed to you just saying "I win. Dumb @ss."

    You are nothing short of a complete joke.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  2. Who called "True The Vote" workers "ANIMALS"?
    By naturefreak2101 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 11:36 PM
  3. Were Zionist Rats Behind Flt. 253 "Failure"-Again?
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 06:03 PM
  4. Iraq's Anthrax and the Myth of "Intelligence Failure"
    By Yirmeyahu in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 02:14 PM
  5. The U.S. "intelligence failure" and Iraq's UAVs
    By Yirmeyahu in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •