+ Reply to Thread

www.mailingprogram.com

I would like to know if this envelope stuffing "company" is a scam. Has anyone heard of it? It's called Freedom Marketing with PC Enterprises...
    Would really like to know...Please!!!

Re: www.mailingprogram.com

As a rule I am not interested in any kind of offer from a "stuffed envelope company". I am not sure if you are aware of what that is all about, but stuffing envelopes means that you have to stuff envelopes with adverts from a certain company. In most cases you have to pay to make the adverts and the stamps and the envelopes, but sometimes the company provides it. But in almost all cases you only get paid when someone buys something after they have received your "stuffed envelope" with the advert in it. I feel this is a huge scam, because they pretend that you are paid to stuff envelopes, but in fact you get paid to make sales instead. I've been tricked once before like that and after that incident, I don't want to hear about offers from companies like that.

I once paid $15 to find out what envelope stuffing meant...It meant placing ads in pulp mags & papers selling info to people like me and the only stuffing involved sending stuff to other suckers.

I have never found a legit company that paid for stuffing envelopes.

4. 09-02-2006, 06:00 PM

From past experience with envelope stuffing it is a waste money.

Just wanted to let ya know that I sent my money to Freedom Marketing on 8-22-06 and they didn't send me squat! I traced my money order and it was cashed on the 5 of this month. I wrote the better business bureau AND the company. They're lookin' into it, but, stay FAR away from these mailing jobs! They're "perty crapp :) y"! Hope I helped ya out!

Thank you so much Caat706. I was going to order the Freedom Marketing program. But so I'm glad that I read the reviews first.

Quote Originally Posted by Girly
    Thank you so much Caat706. I was going to order the Freedom Marketing program. But so I'm glad that I read the reviews first.
    I WAS GOING TO ORDER BUT I LOOKED ON THIS SITE THANKS SO MUCH GIRLY AND CAAT706 :) :)