+ Reply to Thread

Hezbollah speech references

Within a month of Nasrallah’s taking over as leader, Hezbollah (with the help of Iranian intelligence) bombed the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200. The next attack perpetrated by Hezbollah—again with Iranian help—was the bombing of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, killing 86 and injuring over 200.

The widening arena of Hezbollah’s attacks stemmed from Nasrallah’s perception that Jews anywhere are legitimate targets. In fact, Nasarallah has said:
    If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)
    Shiite scholar Amal Saad-Ghorayeb analyzed the anti-Jewish roots of Hezbollah ideology in her book Hezbollah: Politics & Religion. In it, she quotes Hassan Nasrallah describing his antipathy toward Jews:
    If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli. (New Yorker, Oct. 14, 2002)

Nasrallah also incoroporates anti-Semitic rhetoric in speeches. For example, he has characterized Jews as the "grandsons of apes and pigs" and "Allah’s most cowardly and greedy creatures." (MEMRI: Al- Manar, Feb. 3, 2006)

Despite his anti-Semitic invective, there are few references to this in the mainstream media.

Nasrallah sought to inspire the Palestinians with Hezbollah’s success against the Israelis. "Palestinians," he said, need to "struggle for their freedom ... and Lebanon is a good example." (Nightline, Oct. 19, 2000) In 2000, he said: "We have liberated the south (Lebanon), next we’ll liberate Jerusalem." (Wasington Post, July 16, 2006) He urged Arabs to "put a knife in your shirt, then get close to an Israeli occupier and stab him." (Nightline, Oct. 19, 2000)

Nasrallah has denounced every peace agreement made between Israel and the Palestinians, instead encouraging them to be violently rejected. He believes that "lands can [only] be returned through Holy War, martyrdom, blood, sacrifices and bullets."(Chicago Tribune, Nov. 27, 2000)

While Israel is the main focus of Hezbollah’s enmity, Nasrallah’s anti-American sentiments are continuously on display. He fuels anti-American attitudes in the Middle East with charges such as his statement that Americans "have outdone Hitler." (AP, Oct. 2, 2001) During one TV broadcast, Narallah accused the US of many "sponsored plans for extermination, eradication and genocide" against the people in the Middle East. (BBC Monitoring: Al-Manar, Feb. 8, 2002)
    A 2002 appearance on Al-Manar illustrates his deep hostility toward the United States:
    Let the entire world hear me. Our hostility to the Great Satan [America] is absolute ...
    I conclude my speech with the slogan that will continue to reverberate on all occasions so that nobody will think that we have weakened. Regardless of how the world has changed after 11 September, Death to America will remain our reverberating and powerful slogan: Death to America. (BBC Monitoring: Al-Manar, Sep. 27, 2002)

Nasrallah boasts about Hezbollah’s designation as a terrorist group by America:
    It is our pride that the Great Satan (U.S.) and the head of despotism, corruption and arrogance in modern times considers us as an enemy that should be listed in the terrorism list...I say to every member of Hezbollah (should) be happy and proud that your party has been placed on the list of terrorist organizations as the U.S. view it. (United Press International, Nov. 4, 2001)

At a rally in Lebanon’s Bekaa Valley, Nasrallah encouraged worldwide suicide bombing against the West:
    Martyrdom operations - suicide bombings - should be exported outside Palestine. I encourage Palestinians to take suicide bombings worldwide. Don't be shy about it. (Washington Times, Dec. 6, 2002)

Re: Hezbollah speech references

I'm surprised no leftist here has anything to say about discovering Hezbollah's slogan is "death to America".

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I'm surprised no leftist here has anything to say about discovering Hezbollah's slogan is "death to America".
    I'll respond to you Ronald.

Do you really expect them to say anything else. Respect is earned, and so is Hatred. America has sure earned their hatred.

By supplying Israel with all they need to wipe out every Arab nation, No Arab is going to shout "We love America" are they now?

BBC News
    Friday, 25 August 2006

The US State Department has launched an inquiry into whether Israel misused US-made cluster bombs in Lebanon during the recent conflict.

Cluster bombs spray large numbers of bomblets over a wide area - which can remain unexploded and endanger civilians long after they are fired.

US-made weapons have been found at many of 300 sites in south Lebanon hit by cluster bombs, according to the UN..........

Read the rest here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5286352.stm

Mathaba.net
    Friday, 25 August 2006

What Types of Gruesome Weapons Did Israel Use in Lebanon?

Lebanese Red Cross members cover the burnt corpse of a Lebanese civilian killed in an Israeli air raid that targeted the Rmeyleh bridge in Saida 17 July AFP

By Nada Sayad,

Some doubts have been expressed regarding the use by Israel of Internationally Forbidden Weapons in its war on Lebanon.

The South Medical Complex in Saida is investigating this matter. It is examining 24 samples from corps that were hit in the area of South Lebanon in a trial to discover the nature of the substances that lead to death.

In a phone c.....

Read the rest here:

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=542103

If you beleive Israel is not the bad guy. If you want the truth. Watch this video.
    Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land

Tony..............................A New Begining.............................George

What happened to the good old days when the CIA just took these guys out?

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchicOldGit
    I'll respond to you Ronald.

Do you really expect them to say anything else. Respect is earned, and so is Hatred. America has sure earned their hatred.

By supplying Israel with all they need to wipe out every Arab nation, No Arab is going to shout "We love America" are they now?

BBC News
    Friday, 25 August 2006

The US State Department has launched an inquiry into whether Israel misused US-made cluster bombs in Lebanon during the recent conflict.

Cluster bombs spray large numbers of bomblets over a wide area - which can remain unexploded and endanger civilians long after they are fired.

US-made weapons have been found at many of 300 sites in south Lebanon hit by cluster bombs, according to the UN..........

Read the rest here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5286352.stm

Mathaba.net
    Friday, 25 August 2006

What Types of Gruesome Weapons Did Israel Use in Lebanon?

Lebanese Red Cross members cover the burnt corpse of a Lebanese civilian killed in an Israeli air raid that targeted the Rmeyleh bridge in Saida 17 July AFP

By Nada Sayad,

Some doubts have been expressed regarding the use by Israel of Internationally Forbidden Weapons in its war on Lebanon.

The South Medical Complex in Saida is investigating this matter. It is examining 24 samples from corps that were hit in the area of South Lebanon in a trial to discover the nature of the substances that lead to death.

In a phone c.....

Read the rest here:

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=542103

But Hezbollah's motto isn't "death to America's support of Israel", or "death to injustice towards Arabs", more of what you seem to be pointing out would be justified. Hezbollah's motto is: "DEATH TO AMERICA"

That means embassies, celebrities, corporation, tourist attractions, natural resources, children, security, art movement - everything that is "American". It's raw hatred.

It isn't "Death to Republicans". It isn't "Death to the U.S. army". It's "DEATH TO AMERICA", liberals and conservatives alike.

For example, there's a difference between saying "Death to Spice Girls' music", and "Death to Spice Girls and all their fans".

You may be frustrated with American foreign policy, but you assume that you can relate to Hezbollah's anger, that you're in the same boat. But they hate you just as much. They just don't express as much because they need your blind support. Islamic fascists HATE liberals, and they're next on their list.

But Hezbollah's motto isn't "death to America's support of Israel", or "death to injustice towards Arabs", more of what you seem to be pointing out would be justified. Hezbollah's motto is: "DEATH TO AMERICA"

That means embassies, celebrities, corporation, tourist attractions, natural resources, children, security, art movement - everything that is "American". It's raw hatred.

It isn't "Death to Republicans". It isn't "Death to the U.S. army". It's "DEATH TO AMERICA", liberals and conservatives alike.

For example, there's a difference between saying "Death to Spice Girls' music", and "Death to Spice Girls and all their fans".

You may be frustrated with American foreign policy, but you assume that you can relate to Hezbollah's anger, that you're in the same boat. But they hate you just as much. They just don't express as much because they need your blind support. Islamic fascists HATE liberals, and they're next on their list.
    Good job I'm an Anarchist then. :D

I know what you are saying there Ronald. "Death to America".

Okay, it's DTA (to shorten it), but there has to be a reason. It cannot be DTA just for the sake of it.

It dosn't take much working out, it has to be because of all the meddling America has done in the Middle East. That and the fact; Israel owns America.

"Israel owns America!!!" I hear you shout. Well it looks that way to people who live outside of America, and a lot of Americans too.

So it is safe to assume Hizbulla, and the rest of the Muslim World, including Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the rest of the so called "safe countries", think that way.

Maybe not so "safe countries". I think if America and Israel keep baiting Iran and Syria to the extent it kicks off. Those "safe countries" are going to choose sides. They will not be choosing America and Israels side. Also Russia and China just might seize the moment as well. If that happens, Goodbye.

There again, now Israel has just about bled the US dry, maybe they will drop the US and leech off Germany, who still has World Domination as it's "raisone de tiere".

Please have a read of this post for me Ronald:

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=240763&postcount=5

Back to DTA. I am convinced they hate everything American because the US gov, makes mischief where ever it can in the World, it is most certainly not prejudiced, all are fair game to them. Also it is intent on putting it's values on to everybody.

Not everybody thinks American values are the best. In fact I should say not many at all do.

The real trouble will come when the EU is Germany in all but name, and they are back on their master plan with the Zionists. Third time lucky!! It will be their third attempt within 100 years.

2004 Pentagon report placed on its Web

"Muslims do not hate our freedom but rather they hate our policies. The overwhelming majority voice their objections to what they see as one-sided support in favor of Israel and against Palestinian rights. Thus, when American public diplomacy talks about bringing democracy to Islamic societies, this is seen as no more than self-serving hypocrisy."

If you beleive Israel is not the bad guy. If you want the truth. Watch this video.

Tony..............................A New Begining.............................George

I watched a movie called Syrriana, and there was a part where a militant Muslim was speaking to some youths. I remember him saying: "Democracy has failed. Liberalism has failed. Only an islamic fascist state can work."

Or something along those lines.

I have never heard a terrorist group say they hate liberals. But my logic tells me they do. That movie quote stuck with me.

I remember watching a video where Saudi Arabia behead gay men in public. And I remember what a fascist Islamic regime is like, which was the Taliban. And Hezbollah's goal is to set up such a state in Lebanon, and grow from there.

Think about this. If liberals support gay marriage, and Islamic militants publically execute gays, how do these fascists feel about liberals?

Remember that the WTC was attacked in 1993, I believe, during Clinton's presidency. Think about that. Remember that Arafat was one of the most frequent and welcomed visitors to Washington. But still, they attacked.

You may hate Israel's military, and the U.S.'s support of it, and Hezbollah certainly does, too. But don't assume that Hezbollah's hate stops there. When they say: "Death to America" as their motto, I believe they mean precisely that.

The only reason you don't want to see this is because you hate conservatives and Bush soooooooo much, you're willing to overlook the most despicable behaviors.

I watched a movie called Syrriana, and there was a part where a militant Muslim was speaking to some youths. I remember him saying: "Democracy has failed. Liberalism has failed. Only an islamic fascist state can work."

Or something along those lines.

I have never heard a terrorist group say they hate liberals. But my logic tells me they do. That movie quote stuck with me.

I remember watching a video where Saudi Arabia behead gay men in public. And I remember what a fascist Islamic regime is like, which was the Taliban. And Hezbollah's goal is to set up such a state in Lebanon, and grow from there.

Think about this. If liberals support gay marriage, and Islamic militants publically execute gays, how do these fascists feel about liberals?

Remember that the WTC was attacked in 1993, I believe, during Clinton's presidency. Think about that. Remember that Arafat was one of the most frequent and welcomed visitors to Washington. But still, they attacked.

You may hate Israel's military, and the U.S.'s support of it, and Hezbollah certainly does, too. But don't assume that Hezbollah's hate stops there. When they say: "Death to America" as their motto, I believe they mean precisely that.

The only reason you don't want to see this is because you hate conservatives and Bush soooooooo much, you're willing to overlook the most despicable behaviors.

Ronald read this:

I do not hate Israel, I do not hate US's support for it.

I Do Not Hate!!

Yes the WTC was attacked in 93, who did it? :confused:

Certainly wernt Hizbulla. Was it?

Later, it's 07;00 AM. About time I went to bed. Got a birthday party to go to tonight. Drunk again no doubt :confused: :D

HELLO RONALD. I MISS YOU. :p
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing ."
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

"A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchicOldGit
    Ronald read this:

I do not hate Israel, I do not hate US's support for it.

I Do Not Hate!!

Yes the WTC was attacked in 93, who did it? :confused:

Certainly wernt Hizbulla. Was it?

Later, it's 07;00 AM. About time I went to bed. Got a birthday party to go to tonight. Drunk again no doubt :confused: :D

If memory serves correctly, it was Bin Laden's first attempt on the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName
    HELLO RONALD. I MISS YOU. :p
    Thanks, buddy. Can't stay too long. I just had to post the hate rhetoric of Hezbollah. It is critical for the American people to understand who these people are, to see behind reconstruction efforts funded by oil rich Iran, to admit their agenda precisely.

Thanks, buddy. Can't stay too long. I just had to post the hate rhetoric of Hezbollah. It is critical for the American people to understand who these people are, to see behind reconstruction efforts funded by oil rich Iran, to admit their agenda precisely.
    Good luck with your effort. :)
    But just to remind you, the leftist and the rightist in here share one thing in common. They are both skeptics and hard to crack, thats why we are in SCAM.com and so i believe it to be. :p
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

"A leader is someone who ask all the questions and lead others with his own answers while a follower is someone who never ask questions and follow others with his own blindness."
    - Christian A. Fleetwood

You people keep forgetting that Syria and Iran are supplying Hezbolah ( who initiated this conflict ) with with weapons and soldiers

But I guess thats ok right ?
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    What happened to the good old days when the CIA just took these guys out?
    Worried in The USA,

In the ‘good old days’ as you put it they were on the payroll. There is also no evidence that the most extreme elements of Islam were ever served their walking papers by Western Intelligence Agencies [Osama has had links to the Bits as well].. Osama and others have had direct links to CIA and to this Administration and have also had close ties with the Bush Family for decades.

Afghanistan, the CIA, bin Laden,
    and the Taliban

The mujahideen consisted of at least seven factions, who often fought amongst themselves in their battle for territory and control of the opium trade. To hurt the Russians, the U.S. deliberately chose to give the most support to the most extreme groups. A disproportionate share of U.S. arms went to Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, "a particularly fanatical fundamentalist and woman-hater."' According to journalist Tim Weiner, " [Hekmatyar's] followers first gained attention by throwing acid in the faces of women who refused to wear the veil. CIA and State Department officials I have spoken with call him 'scary,' 'vicious,' 'a fascist,' 'definite dictatorship material."
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Af...A_Taliban.html

If memory serves correctly, it was Bin Laden's first attempt on the towers.

The first attack on the WTC in 1993, was under the Clinton administration. The mastermind behind it, (Ramzi Yousef) was caught...tried .. and imprisoned for 240 years.

Cheney Links Saddam to '93 World Trade Center Attack
    Friday, July 2, 2004

Speaking in New Orleans on Thursday, Vice President Dick Cheney drew direct connection between Iraq and al Qaida's efforts to destroy the World Trade Center, noting that one of the key operatives in the first attack on the Twin Towers was granted sanctuary by Saddam Hussein.

"After the 1993 World Trade Center attack, Iraq gave sanctuary to one of the bombers, Abdul Rahman Yasin," Cheney told a gathering at the city's D-Day Museum. [NewsMax]

If the above is true then why didn't the U.S. go after Iraq following the 1993 WTC bombings?

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    You people keep forgetting that Syria and Iran are supplying Hezbolah ( who initiated this conflict ) with with weapons and soldiers

But I guess thats ok right ?
    And you kept forgetting that Hezbollah and Israeli civilians are killed in this conflict. So i guess thats OKAY for you! Right back at you. :p
    - Edmund Burke 1729—1797

- Christian A. Fleetwood