+ Reply to Thread

S1 Energy Coast to coast Scam Larry doherty Bill

S1 Energy Coast to Coast Investments Larry Doherty Billy Cannon
    if you see any investment opportunities that may identify himself as any of the following RUN! RUN! RUN!: S1 Energy Coast to Coast Investments Larry Doherty Billy Cannon

Larry Doherty and his ponzie scheme and his partner Billy Cannon actually conned me out of $250,000 investment.
    Larry ‘s touts that it is not his fault but it’s his sub contractor Can you imagine being invested in oil and being homeless. According to Larry the case now rests with the FBI. The only trouble Larry has not responded to my inquiries for the past 2 years. This way I can not check on the status with the FBI I don’t have enough data
    His Real Estate Partner owes me Billy Cannon owes me my $100000 as well as over $60000 in interest. He solicited the money to lend to investors. He just never said he was the investor. Due to his poor investments he claims that he has no profit
    Both of these 2 scam artist are still out there taking more money from unsuspecting people
    :2gunsfiring_v1:

Re: S1 Energy Coast to coast Scam Larry doherty

http://www.s1energy.com/

New York Office
    58 Webster Road
    Scarsdale, New York 10583

are you sure you know their real names?

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has neither approved nor disapproved of the units of participation herein and it is a criminal offense to represent that the commission has approved such units or passed upon the merits or value or has made any finding that the statements in this website are correct. The units of participation herein have not been registered with the SEC and are offered pursuant to certain exemptions from registration. Since the units are not being registered under the Securities Act of 1933, the units cannot be sold by the participant unless they are subsequently registered under such act or unless an exemption from such registration is available at the time of desired sale.

Re: S1 Energy Coast to coast Scam Larry doherty

http://www.coast2coastinvestments.com/

Billy Cannon started his career in Real Estate in 1990 working primarily in the Timeshare Industry early on and then moved into general Real Estate which eventually led to working heavily in the foreclosure market. He began selling HUD homes exclusively to first time buyers and investors. He learned all facets of the HUD bidding process and HUD financing. He worked with many investors and buyers and sold hundred of HUD Homes. In addition, he purchased several HUD Homes himself. He also sold VA foreclosures during this time frame.

General Information and Questions:

Phone: 1-866-399-5705
    Fax: 1-866-538-9973

16427 West Colonial Drive
    Oakland, FL 34787
    [email protected]