+ Reply to Thread

Problem with Pays2shop

So here's the deal. I signed up with Pays2shop back at the end of April but only did 4/6 offers. They apparently were having problems with their database since I requested an e-mail confirmation many many many times yet never received one. So finally last week, I revisted the site and requested my password and it came! However, when I checked my account status there were two different "gifts" listed: the one I started in April, with the four offers (approved status) and a new gift which apparently I "started" when I re-logged in recently. Now, whenever I try to complete a sign-up it says it's going to credit the new offer. But that won't help me fulfill the requirements for the one I already started. Both offers are for $500 gift cards but just have different "gift" names!

Has anyone experienced a similar problem with ofther YF sites? How should I go about contacting them and getting the credit for the correct gift?

Re: Problem with Pays2shop

i would call it used to not matter as long as you had the correct number of certs and 1 offeer was for the gift you wanted, not sure the change there policies every 2 days
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Thanks. I couldn't find a phone number on their site and I sent them a "customer service" notice about it, but I know responses to those are either very slow or non-existant.

Quote Originally Posted by TivialMatters
    Thanks. I couldn't find a phone number on their site and I sent them a "customer service" notice about it, but I know responses to those are either very slow or non-existant.
    801-316-0555
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Fantastic, thanks lot! I'll post how it goes.

Awesome, you were right. They said that both gifts were techinically the same thing just with different names, so if I just complete a total of six offers and mail them in I'd get my $500 gift card. :D

You're the best RolltheStampede!

Just so everyone knows...I just got an e-mail from pays2shop and they are out of the $500 gift cards so they will be sending me a check for $500.00 instead - cool! :D

Quote Originally Posted by internet-junkie
    Just so everyone knows...I just got an e-mail from pays2shop and they are out of the $500 gift cards so they will be sending me a check for $500.00 instead - cool! :D
    Good for you! Now you can spend 500$ on more than what a gift card might let you! I know the gift card my bf's parents got me I am limited on where I can use it. =\
    Did you have to spend much to get it?
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

I spent about $50.00 I think...it has been so long ago, I don't remember the exact amount.