+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Is Magic Kids,Inc a scam or is it legal?

I keep getting mail from a company called Magic Kids,Inc. Does anyone know anything about this company?
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; 08-23-2006 at 08:41 PM.

Re: Is Magic Kids,Inc a scam or is it legal?

http://ehansen.trustpass.alibaba.com/

My research indicates that Magic Kids are indeed a legit business. Their website is www.magickidsusa.com

My advise is to place a small order and see how that transaction turns-out!

If you are happy with the cloths, the quality and the prices, then there is good business to be made. You can set-up a wholesale distribution business, a "home Sales" busines, a Mail-order business....and even work with Churches and Charity groups.

If you are an Entrepreneur, then you really have lots of possibilities!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=8730

There was a thread just on Magic Kids last summer, but I can't do a thread search that far back.

Magic Kids Inc. Closeout Distributor Opportunity

I've received information regarding a work at home opportunity with a company called Magic Kids Inc. I wanted to know if any one have heard of this company and also attempting to find out if it is a legitimate company.

Re: Magic Kids Inc. Closeout Distributor Opportunity

do you have the URL? Also, if you got the information through e-mail post the text too!!

According to the BBB they have a rating of F, so I would be careful. Here is the BBB Report:

Magic Kids Inc BBB Report

Thanks...the BBB report is all I need to know on this. I did not receive the information via email I received a colored brochure.
    Last edited by dsr32syr; 10-18-2006 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Left additional information off

Magic Kids Inc.

Has anyone heard of this? Just got it in the mail today. Does it really work? So many scams going on these days. Figured this is just another one. But sounds really good. Though the cost is $147.00+$18.00 S&H. Let me know if you have any information on this. Thank-you. :confused:

Re: Magic Kids Inc.

They are part of Zaken Corp

here thread on Zaken
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=8730

Stay Far Away From This Company.

magic kids is a company that sells new clothes at a low price on the internet.
    i have been to their website, and called the better buusiness bur., and they are a real company. i checked because i also get ther mail.

Quote Originally Posted by TopGun100
    My research indicates that Magic Kids are indeed a legit business. Their website is www.magickidsusa.com

My advise is to place a small order and see how that transaction turns-out!

If you are happy with the cloths, the quality and the prices, then there is good business to be made. You can set-up a wholesale distribution business, a "home Sales" busines, a Mail-order business....and even work with Churches and Charity groups.

If you are an Entrepreneur, then you really have lots of possibilities!
    TopGun100,

Have you found out any further info. as to the valitity of this company, especially if one wants to market their products for them?

Thanks,

Traveler

Can anybody tell me if this is a viable company. I am considering joining to market their products.

Thanks,

Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by scammed in ky.
    Stay Far Away From This Company.
    Why should we stay away form "this Company"?

Magic Kids USA

Anyone have any experience with Magic Kids USA aka Magic Kids Inc? Please share your experience. Thanks! sunflwer51

Similar Threads

1. Is Legal Shield a scam?
    By SCAMS in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:55 PM
  2. Spanking kids in schools is still legal
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 08:52 PM
  3. Is Utah Kids Club a SCAM?
    By smthj673 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3