+ Reply to Thread

The Scientific Case Against Stairs

The Scientific Case Against Stairs

1. The secular theory of stairs is just a theory — an atheistic belief based on arbitrary presuppositions. There is no proof of this so-called theory. No one has ever been seen to leap from one floor of a building to a higher floor.

2. If man were meant to perform such feats of self-elevation, he would have been created with legs that are at least 20 feet long. Stair theory is a secular-scientific hoax!

3. Stairs are rarely mentioned in the Bible, and when they are, they are never used by humans for rising above the ground. There is, however, a mention of “Jacob’s Ladder” in Genesis 28:11-19. According to scripture, the ladder is used by angels, not men:
    And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
    4. Stair theory is a classic example of the Godless, naturalistic worldview. It’s the product of philosophical materialism.

5. According to the Law of Gravity, everything falls toward the Earth. Humans can’t violate a scientific law.

6. According to Second Law of Thermodynamics, everything degrades. Nothing can go from a low level to a higher level, and that means you can’t rise above the Earth by the use of stairs.

7. Some trivial forms of self-elevation are possible — such as deliberately stepping up onto a low object. It’s even possible to rise a small distance from the ground in a single step — but that’s micro-stepping. A micro-step cannot elevate a man from one floor of a building to another. Such a miraculous motion is macro-stepping, which is beyond the ability of mere man.

8. Stair theory is destructive of family values. Tales of such impossible movements encourage people to undertake amoral adventures, and that leads to sexual promiscuity. Belief in stairs encourages divorce and other forms of unnatural behavior.

9. By daring to rise above his natural place, man is invading the province of God. If man pretends to be God then he has no standard of morality and no way to distinguish good from evil. The bible warns against man’s lusting for heights. Remember the Tower of Babel!

10. Stair theory leads to evolution! Charles Darwin believed that bacteria could somehow climb the stairway of evolution to become man.

11. It takes more faith to believe in stairs than to believe in the tooth fairy.

12. Stairs are a theory in crisis! Many respected scientists and Nobel Prize winners are questioning it because they understand its evil. But they don’t speak out publicly for fear of being Expelled!

Re: The Scientific Case Against Stairs

Dirty godless liberal stairs!

Did you know whenever the godless liberal so-called "stairs" are mentioned in the Liberal Mainstream Media, they are referred to as "Youths"?

Sickening.

I think the godly Ray Comfort wrote about & exposed this myth before, the croco-stairs. He's a mustachioed genuis.

ok....what was that all about!? :errr: :cwm14: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

It's amazing how the Political Correcteness is infecting this forum, nobody has dared to speak out against the stair hoax before!

Truly sickening!
    Thanks libs... filthy, atheist creatures...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    It's amazing how the Political Correcteness is infecting this forum, nobody has dared to speak out against the stair hoax before!

Truly sickening!
    Thanks libs... filthy, atheist creatures...
    Teach the Controversy!!!!!!

WHAT is controversy!? in general i mean!? is it simply a resistance to known ways or habits/practices!? and what is the root of same!? human ignorance/misunderstanding!? CULTURAL differences!? the culture of feeling vs the culture of thought!? can thinking lead the way to better understanding!? DEPENDS!? what is dependency!? is it a healthy pre condition to right understanding!? what IS right understanding!? in harmony with NATURE!? is SCIENCE the BEST tool to understanding NATURE?! whether HUMAN or MATERIAL!? of course, we may have to DEFINE exactly what SCIENCE means!? : :crazy1: :cwm2:
    Last edited by lexx; 04-17-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

But some "fake scientist scumbags" did an archeological dig of some stairs once. In some of the cases one of the stairs was missing.

How could someone just teleport across this huge gap? The whole thing MUST be a hoax.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

This thread is full of AWESOME!
    :mxmas:

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    But some "fake scientist scumbags" did an archeological dig of some stairs once. In some of the cases one of the stairs was missing.

How could someone just teleport across this huge gap? The whole thing MUST be a hoax.
    well 1 thing we know for sure, STAIRS have to be MADE, they DONT just EVOLVE!? :judges: :freak3: :yelcutelaughA: :

It's Political correctness gone MAD!

Quote Originally Posted by bismarket View Post
    It's Political correctness gone MAD!
    while you ASSUME we can ALL digest this tidbit in it's SIMPLE conclusion for whatever reason we might, could you ELABORATE a LOT just for clarifications SAKE!? i mean WHAT is PC!? and WHY does it EXIST!? and when you say GONE MADD!? you have to be more specific as to the SOURCE of MADNESS!? which i would say the SPECIFIC general EMOTION is NOT in question at this time!? thank you for your time and patience in this regard!? :freak3: : :spin2: :