+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: What's NOT a scam?

Suggestion for the moderators, instead of just mocking people who post spam links why don't you both mock them and make the link a redirect to the FTC or other government website warning people about work at home scams?

2. 08-05-2007, 02:07 PM

Reason
    spammer

There are many diferent options when it comes to making extra income online. Affiliate marketing is one option, this is where you promote other peoples product and make a commission off each sale. ClickBank.com is a great place to find digital products to promote, you make a comission of 25 to 75%. After trying several different online businesses and systems, I found a wondeful opportunity that I would recommed to anyone. This opportunity is with a 17 yeaar old company and has allowed me to stay at home with my kids and make a great income. If you want a step by step guide to see how you can make a real income, visit someplace.else, if you like what you see fill out the form on the site and I will show you step by step, how to start making a great income with a great company.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-07-2007 at 03:53 AM.

4. 08-09-2007, 06:12 PM

I recommend reading this webpage for information about how you can make money online through serious work:

P.S.: Yeah, you've got to work to make money. Most of internet scams survive only because people are always looking for the easy way to riches...
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-13-2007 at 04:06 AM.

First off...very cute baby. I am a father of 3 and a teacher, and we all know how much money teachers make! :( I have had a pretty awesome summer with online marketing and would be more than happ.y to help you. I included my personal e mail in the blog in my signature and I also guarantee this is not a waste of your time and money. It takes work and time, but the money is out there! Good luck and let me know if you need my help
    Eric VanNostran - check out my blog http://howtomakemoneyonline.blog.com/

7. 08-12-2007, 11:57 AM

Everyone is always quick to point out or judge something as a scam. There are some survey sites that are definately scams. The owners of these sites try to make a quick buck off people looking to make a little extra cash.

People who are desperate will do anything, even spend more money than they have.

I have been doing paid surveys and the like for a while now and I have made some money. Granted, they will not make you rich and you won't be able to quit your job, but they are good for a tank of gas or to put a little extra on your credit card.

Don't get too excited about people who are tool extreem about these sites one way otr the other. If they are screaming that these things are scams...don't believe them. If they are screaming you can make $100 dollars an hour...don't believe them. Both are not being completely honest.

Here's the deal, if you want to try these survey sites, try them out. Find some that you are comfortable with (and that aren't asking you for money) and join. There are a lot of survey review sites out there too. When I got started, I found one called They review a lot of sites and tell people which are worthwhile, how much they pay, how they pay, etc.

Check them out. If that doesn't work for you find another review site. Either way, do some research and check them out.

I hope this helps someone. Good luck!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-13-2007 at 09:27 PM.

9. 01-21-2008, 04:09 AM

Reason
    spam

10. 03-23-2008, 03:20 AM

Reason
    spam

I think you should read a little about Joel Broughton's partner Paul Birdsall before you spend any money with these guys.

Free information available here:

http://www.paul-birdsall.info/

http://www.paul-birdsall.info/posted-comments.html

http://www.bbbmanitoba.ca/cgi-bin/re...y.pl?BID=12681

12. 03-23-2008, 08:11 PM

Reason
    spam

well i dont know anything about joel broughton and i havent paid him a dime, GDI which stands for global domains international so here is the link to check it out i know this is no scam at all so check out this link it doesn't hurt to look

TSK TSK TSK
    i wont lie about anything, lie n doesn't get you any where in life so let me know if you have questions
    Last edited by katiescorner; 03-24-2008 at 02:12 PM.

I think that one should thoroughly research, ask lots of questions, and check with multiple sources (i.e. www.ripoffreport.com, www.bbb.org, other message boards, the company, current and future reps) before determining whether an opportunity is truly a scam. I agree that there are a ton of scams out there and you should be very cautious, I also know there are some legitimate opportunities that get written off quickly as scams due to misrepresentation by a rep or not meeting someone's personal expectations (that may have not been logically set in the first place). When a person is bitten really hard once, they sometimes then denounce anything fairly related as a scam.

I was recently contacted about a data entry job. I wasn't sure if anyone had heard of it, it's called myworkisdataentry. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything about it, whether it's a scam or legit. I need a good program to work from home because I am a fulltime college student and can't commute due to knee surgery and I have to pay the bills. If anyone could lead me in teh right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

The REAL companies that hire for REAL data entry work don't just contact you out of the blue.... they also don't charge membership fees or fees for training materials...

If they want money for anything other than to run a background check.. run run run..

17. 03-25-2008, 05:39 PM

Reason
    spam

wisconsin has been reported for spamming the forum!

19. 03-25-2008, 11:30 PM

Reason
    spam

Check out my blog for free paid surveys. You wont be able to make a living off of them but you can earn a few bucks and sweepstakes entries and what not.

NO ADVERTISING:judges:

spam free and scam free these surveys are very legit.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 03-31-2008 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mfriedl1 View Post
    Are there any threads here that the program/opportunity/job did not turn out to be a scam? It seems like EVERYTHING out there is a scam.

Please help me
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
    It shouldn't be confusing. If it doesn't involve hard work, it is a scam. Hard work is what makes the world go around, if someone tells you that you can make easymoney, they are lying. It's doen with either hard mental work, or hard physical work. Now I do agree, there are ways of making fast money, but they usually involve pulling the wool over someones eyes. Warren Buffet, arguebaly the worlds greatest investor, didn't get rich by watching and participating in tv infomercials and websites.

There are things out there that will help you get money a bit faster, like something to supplement a job, but usually they don't advertise on TV. The biggest red flag for me is, why if they canmake so muchh "easy money", then why the hell would you tell anyone? Rich people stay rich because they don't help people. Once in a while you get a person like Oprah, who gives money on her own free will, but that is because it is advertising her show, which makes her even more money.

22. 03-31-2008, 09:20 PM

Reason
    never you mind