+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mannatech – Revenue -12.8% To $48 Million

Mannatech Q4 2011 – Revenue Minus 12.8% To $48 Milllion

Know how some folks on this board like to say MLM is the world's best kept secret and how MLM is growing by leaps and bounds around the world?

Not necessarily the case.

Take Mannatech, for example, ranked #55 for 2011 on the top 100 MLM’s.

Mannatech Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End Results

* Annual net sales for 2011 were $200.7 million, down 12.0% from $228.1 million for the full year 2010
    * Distributors down from 372,000 in 2011 compared to 403,000 in 2010
    * Net loss of $7.0 million

Looks like somebody's got a headache!

Re: Mannatech – Revenue -12.8% To $48 Million

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Mannatech Q4 2011 – Revenue Minus 12.8% To $48 Milllion

Know how some folks on this board like to say MLM is the world's best kept secret and how MLM is growing by leaps and bounds around the world?

Not necessarily the case.

Take Mannatech, for example, ranked #55 for 2011 on the top 100 MLM’s.

Mannatech Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End Results

* Annual net sales for 2011 were $200.7 million, down 12.0% from $228.1 million for the full year 2010
    * Distributors down from 372,000 in 2011 compared to 403,000 in 2010
    * Net loss of $7.0 million

Looks like somebody's got a headache!

But what about all the Mannatech IBO's that retired on their residuals? That's a 12.8% average reduction in their income in just one year.

Just more proof that it is foolish to plan to retire on MLM residuals as your income source.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

You can make $300 a month donating plasma and saving lives while only taking up 8-10 hours in that month. That is $37.5-30.0/hour. I wonder if I can make an MLM biz out of plasma donations. I broke down an MLM business in a previous thread showing thier distributors, after massive revenue increases claims, average $4-6/hr. While doing absolutely nothing to improve society. No thank you....
    __________________________________________________ ____
    MLMer admits it is ok to break family bonds and tear at its fabric in order to pursue "success." [Is this what you want from your business?]

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

My MLM is doing fine, sales up, distributors up, my earnings up.... hope this helps.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    My MLM is doing fine, sales up, distributors up, my earnings up.... hope this helps.
    Just like the rest of the economy. Imagine that.

Economy drops, MLM drops. Economy recovers, MLM recovers. Unlike what Doyle claims. Doyle's wrong, imagine that. the day must end in "y".
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

And you would know this how?

Unless your MLM is publicly traded on a stock exchange, which I doubt, then you're just blowing smoke, as usual.

You would have no idea if sales and revenue are up or down.

And you would know this how?

Unless your MLM is publicly traded on a stock exchange, which I doubt, then you're just blowing smoke, as usual.

You would have no idea if sales and revenue are up or down.
    You dont know which company I'm with....so how would you know anything?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

You dont know which company I'm with....so how would you know anything?
    Exactly my point ....so how would you know anything?

Just more typical day to day bull shiz from Doyle.

Exactly my point ....so how would you know anything?

Just more typical day to day bull shiz from Doyle.

Because I'm with the company you dont know about....duh!!

Not really. Your distribuotrship's performance is an unknown quantity. You could make any performance claims you want to support your MLM position, but there's no way for you to prove these claims.

You could be a triple founder diamond platinum Vice President, or you could be like the other 99% that are taught to fake it until you make it and justify that practice because you're supposed to have the Alpha mindset. With that mindset, you're already successful (in your mind), so you act (lie, really) like you're wildly successful, so that others think they're assosciating with a distributor that is getting fantastic results, and looke to have that success projected onto them.

The inherent flaw with that MLM tactic is that to be successful, one should seek out successful people and emulate their actions. If you're following an unknown quantity, there's no way to know if they're really as successful as they pretend to be ,so you could be following someone who's just as low on the food chain as you are. It is very much like the blind leading the blind when you think about it. You have a distributor that has not achieved a consistent upper five figure to six figure net income, with downlines following them seeking those results by learning from someone that has not realized those goals, either.

Anyone else see a problem with this? Paremedics don't teach aspiring doctors, Bookeepers don't educate aspiring Accountants, CNA's don't teach aspiring Nurses, a board member of an HOA doesn't give lectures for Political Science Majors. You get the idea. You have to be a subject matter expert, and be able to apply that expertise successfully in a real world environment to be qualified to lead others in the same endeavors.

But in MLM, you have an upline who's probably cash flow negative statistically speaking, or making less that $2k/yr before expenses (also statistically speaking) projecting the image that they're already making a high income and rapidly expanding on a consistent basis. There's really no way to know what your upline's performance really is.
    MLM's Mission Statement:

"The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

"Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

What percentage of your downline distributors are net profitable above the hourly minimum wage?

And I thought you said that you had no idea what their numbers are? So how could you tell if they are up or down?

Is a lie that contradicts a lie a misleading hypocritical falsehood? Or an MLM tool.

Hope this helps.

Doyle is an MLM tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    What percentage of your downline distributors are net profitable above the hourly minimum wage?
    100%. Hope this helps.

Doyle is an MLM tool.
    Brian Bunkum is just a tool.

MLMrs always say that we don't know what their downline makes or how many they have, and of course they won't tell us. Then they say that we can't prove the numbers we have, like with failure rates. Then they'll say the numbers that are proven aren't relevant because we don't know how many of them put forth effort in the business...and so on and so on...

Basically they are saying that we don't have the numbers, and even if we did they don't matter. And that they DO have the numbers, but they won't give them to us.

I remember playing these games with the neighborhood kids back in the 80s. Someone would say "I have a secret but I'm not telling you!" It's no surprise MLMrs are like this. I think Hiney's age is somewhere around 5 to 6 years old....
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Doyle is an MLM tool.
    Tool or fool?