+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galations 5

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Galations 5

Please click on the youtube.com at the bottom and look what Bayer is up to....murdering children....do you trust Bayer? I sure as heck don't....it tells us in Galations 5 that those that practice in witchcraft (pharemacia--drugs, sorcery, alchemy, etc...) will not inherit the kingdom of God. We must spread the truth about health and healing to every man, woman and child before it is too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY&search=Bayer

Re: Galations 5

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Please click on the youtube.com at the bottom and look what Bayer is up to....murdering children....do you trust Bayer? I sure as heck don't....it tells us in Galations 5 that those that practice in witchcraft (pharemacia--drugs, sorcery, alchemy, etc...) will not inherit the kingdom of God. We must spread the truth about health and healing to every man, woman and child before it is too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY&search=Bayer

Informative video. However I think you're stretching your definition of witchcraft. Pharemacia, Jonas Salk will be disappointed as will the discoverers of Penicillin and Sulfa... these have helped millions. The descendant of alchemy... Chemistry interacts with every facet of our lives. I'll give you the point on sorcery.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Informative video. However I think you're stretching your definition of witchcraft. Pharemacia, Jonas Salk will be disappointed as will the discoverers of Penicillin and Sulfa... these have helped millions. The descendant of alchemy... Chemistry interacts with every facet of our lives. I'll give you the point on sorcery.
    Actually, she is absolutely correct as far as the Biblical defenition of witchcraft, that is one form of it.

True, chemistry and medicines have helped millions. I have severe asthma and rely on rescue medicines to keep me alive in emergencies. Without them I might not be here now.

The question is, if you cant trust the drug companies, where do you turn?

Thanks for the Post Lady Mod. The public does need to be made more aware of this growing problem. This is not the first case like this I've heard about.
    Last edited by gools68; 08-22-2006 at 06:48 AM.

No problem. It just seems sad that those practitioners of witchcraft, that have helped millions and saved countless lives, are eternally damned.

With regard to "where do you turn?". One needs to be what you sound like you are... an informed/questioning patient.

[QUOTE=PaulM]No problem. It just seems sad that those practitioners of witchcraft, that have helped millions and saved countless lives, are eternally damned.QUOTE]
    I certainly hope not. Im sure there are plenty of chemist and researchers that have had the best of intentions of helping people cope with illness, and hopefully come up with cures.
    There has been a lot of debate about the scripture Lady Mod quoted.
    Some believe that what it means is people using drugs for recreation, and some believe it means the manufactoring of drugs in general. Some go so far as to avoid any medications.
    Last edited by gools68; 08-22-2006 at 07:15 AM.

I don't think drugs and medicine are bad in themselves. However, the pharmaceutical industry is far too profit-driven. It has shown that unlike other scientific disciplines, it is not capable of self-regulation. I don't distrust medicine, but I distrust the morally bankrupt corporations that produce it. Of course, we need to make sure we don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. I don't know enough about the pharmaceutical industry to suggest a solution myself though.

here's what i tell my wife when she rosorts to FIXING me!!dont tell ME!!tell god,and he'll tell me!?hehe!!

Wow! Your married Lexx? Somehow I always pictured you as a bachelor. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    No problem. It just seems sad that those practitioners of witchcraft, that have helped millions and saved countless lives, are eternally damned.

With regard to "where do you turn?". One needs to be what you sound like you are... an informed/questioning patient.
    Not to worry overly much Paul, according to the bible if we were to take this literally we are all doomed. However, this is what I told my niece this morning when she asked.

Sometimes Paul was rather radical in his messages. But I think my friend misinterpreted the meaning of the verses. Many innocent people were put to death as witches for simply giving others simple folk remedies. Many hadn't even done that. The actual verses 18-24, speaks of those who seek the lusts of the flesh over the walk of the spirit. Adulterers, people who envy, hate, have sex out of marriage, fight with others, resist the laws whether they are right or wrong, and criticize the government (which Jesus himself did) are amongst those fleshly people, which if you take my friend literally, means most of the people on the planet will not see heaven.

I figure that I am doomed despite being saved if I took this as literally as my chiropracter has. :)
    My chiropracter sent me the link and the original message. What looked like witchcraft back in Pauls day is a far cry from penicillin and true science (not what the pharmacueticals practice so much of these days). True science actually got it's beginnings from the bible, the bible gives many clues that scientists have used in the past to do further study.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

True science actually got it's beginnings from the bible, the bible gives many clues that scientists have used in the past to do further study.
    Could your provide an example of this?

(Not trying to provoke an argument, just curious. Damn it, hate having to always say this sort of thing. People are so sensitive on this site (not you in particular LM))

Not to worry overly much Paul, according to the bible if we were to take this literally we are all doomed.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    Kneeling beside him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with medicine and bandaged them. Then he put the man on his own donkey and took him to an inn, where he took care of him. - Luke 10:34

This is the parable of the Good Samaritan given by Christ. Its obvious that God has given man this knowledge for the benefit of mankind.

I've never understood those who would deny themselves or their children medicine in the name of God, when God gives us this knowledge.
    Its what man is doing with this knowledge that is wrong sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Could your provide an example of this?

(Not trying to provoke an argument, just curious. Damn it, hate having to always say this sort of thing. People are so sensitive on this site (not you in particular LM))
    LOL, it takes a whole lot more than asking me for examples to push my buttons. I'm not looking to get into heated arguments, just sharing information.

In the bible it says the life is in the blood.

But flesh with its life, which is its blood, you shall not eat. (Genesis 9:4)

You shall not eat the blood of any kind of flesh: for the life of all flesh is its blood. (Leviticus 17:14)

Only be sure that you do not eat the blood: for the blood is the life; and you may not eat the life with the flesh. (Deuteronomy 12:23)

That is true, science proved this:

http://www.fi.edu/biosci/blood/blood.html

The average adult has about five liters of blood living inside of their body, coursing through their vessels, delivering essential elements, and removing harmful wastes. Without blood, the human body would stop working.

Blood is the fluid of life, transporting oxygen from the lungs to body tissue and carbon dioxide from body tissue to the lungs. Blood is the fluid of growth, transporting nourishment from digestion and hormones from glands throughout the body. Blood is the fluid of health, transporting disease fighting substances to the tissue and waste to the kidneys.

Because it contains living cells, blood is alive. Red blood cells and white blood cells are responsible for nourishing and cleansing the body. Since the cells are alive, they too need nourishment. Vitamins and Minerals keep the blood healthy. The blood cells have a definite life cycle, just as all living organisms do.
    Also: http://www.histmedindia.org/fountain.htm

The bible says the earth is round.

Isaiah 40:22:

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

However the shape of the earth may already have been known in Isaiah's time. Ancient astronomers could determine that the earth was round by observing its circular shadow move across the moon during lunar eclipses. There is some suggestion that the Egyptians knew of the earth's spherical size and shape around 2550 B.C.E. (more than a thousand years before Moses). The Greek philosopher Pythagoras, who was born in 532 B.C.E., defended the spherical theory on the basis of observations he had made of the shape of the sun and moon (Uotila 1984). If this information was known by educated Greeks and Egyptians during biblical times, its use by Isaiah is nothing special.

But isn't it interesting that by the time Christopher Columbus sailed in 1492, the belief was that the earth was flat? Yet well before then it was known that the earth was round.

Those are two examples. At these links you can find even more:

http://www.genesisfiles.com/Guest_Ar...CR_imp-219.htm

http://www.reasons.org/resources/apo...orecasts.shtml

http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/estbibl1.html

Pretty cool. People were much smarter back then than what we give them credit for. :)

Namaste'

Lady Mod

The bible says the earth is round.

Isaiah 40:22:

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

However the shape of the earth may already have been known in Isaiah's time. Ancient astronomers could determine that the earth was round by observing its circular shadow move across the moon during lunar eclipses. There is some suggestion that the Egyptians knew of the earth's spherical size and shape around 2550 B.C.E. (more than a thousand years before Moses). The Greek philosopher Pythagoras, who was born in 532 B.C.E., defended the spherical theory on the basis of observations he had made of the shape of the sun and moon (Uotila 1984). If this information was known by educated Greeks and Egyptians during biblical times, its use by Isaiah is nothing special.

But isn't it interesting that by the time Christopher Columbus sailed in 1492, the belief was that the earth was flat? Yet well before then it was known that the earth was round.

Those are two examples. At these links you can find even more:

http://www.genesisfiles.com/Guest_Ar...CR_imp-219.htm

http://www.reasons.org/resources/apo...orecasts.shtml

http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/estbibl1.html

Pretty cool. People were much smarter back then than what we give them credit for. :)

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Yeah, I've actually heard that people knew that the Earth was round when Columbus set sail, but on his return, in order to sensationalise it, people started saying that Columbus had overturned the old flat-earth theory. The Ancient Greeks, I think, reasoned that the Earth was round due to the fact that when a ship appeared on the horizon, you could see the sails before you could see the ship itself. And the circumfrence of the Earth was measured in about 250BC (can't remember by who though off the top of my head, was quite ingenious though).

Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Wow! Your married Lexx? Somehow I always pictured you as a bachelor. Cool.
    NOW..picture god as a PREDICATE to marriage!?even if the ASPIRANTS,are ignorant!?OK!!you got it already!?just like scripture i hope!?(for you,AND ME!?)for....foreknowledge by MAN is corruptible,but foreknowledge by god is....HEAVEN!?and FEW be they that DECIDE on THIS difference!?hehe!!just askin...
    Last edited by lexx; 08-23-2006 at 11:01 AM.

Hello SoJustAsk,
    There was something you said earlier,

Not to worry overly much Paul, according to the bible if we were to take this literally we are all doomed.....
    Not sure if I understand, could you explain that?

I had responded to you in another thread, subject being "what was a Christian.."
    I think the thread had already been redirected..

Hello PaulM,
    Yeah, here goes...

You had said,
    [QUOTE=PaulM]No problem. It just seems sad that those practitioners of witchcraft, that have helped millions and saved countless lives, are eternally damned...QUOTE]

It gets deeper than that.
    There are false teachers, false pastors and preachers (never saved, never trusted in Christ), who had preached to thousands and thousands of people...
    Many people had and have been brought to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ by the works of these pastors and preachers,....
    yet these pastors and preachers were never saved.
    I've heard of pastors who led thousands to Christ, who never came to the Lord until the very end of their life.
    There exists today greedy television evangelists who use mind control techniques, showmanship, who occassionally blurt out that they reject what scripture says about salvation. They're not saved. Behind the public eye (behind the television screen) they LAUGH at scripture.
    Yet they preach the Gospel nonetheless (to get money). Believe it or not, people get saved through their ministry.
    But these false teachers, if they never repent, if they never change their mind, if they never come to the Lord (particularly after preaching about Christ!) then their final eternal end is destruction. They'll be residing in blackness darkness, pointing to God as perfect Judge, even though the Lord had used them to save others.
    The same goes for these witches, even though they've healed others.
    Why is this so for these preachers? Why the witches?
    Romans 9:20