+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    41

    Harvard and Mel Gibson

    What’s up at Harvard?
    David Duke praised John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt’s "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy”. To give you an idea of David Duke’s political bent, read on.
    I received an unsolicited copy of 'The Truth At Last' in my mailbox the other day.
    A Duke article is in it entitled : "New Orleans: Africa-like savagery"
    Subtitled : "Roving gangs of Blacks raid nursing homes and even children's hospitals".
    In the article are notes such as these :
    "Once again, guns save lives and property."
    "The looting has now reached biblical proportions."
    "To the terrified Whites of New Orleans, what appeared to be official or police vehicles often contained armed killers and rapists."
    "People who are still there are hiding in closets from after 5:00 PM until the sun comes up."
    "Gangs of crackheads are roaming the streets with guns in stolen city vehicles robbing, raping and killing."
    "No one was dying of thirst, save perhaps for a few hopelessly trapped in their attics from risen waters."
    "And a report of massive number of Negro criminals raiding a children's hospital has just come across the wire:..."
    "Is this America - or Africa?"
    "It's in the genes"
    "I am reminded of the Northwest Airlines plane crash in Detroit in 1987, when the denizens of ghetto descended on the carnage and stripped the still-smoldering bodies and body parts of the victims of their watches, wallets, jewelry and other possessions."
    Harvard - the Mel Gibson of the Ivy League.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    939

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    A new brand of discrimination has recently taken center stage.

    I call it "antibigotism."

    It happens when a bigot is judged based solely on the color of his racist slur. Can't a guy trash talk blacks and Jews anymore in this country without getting lynched? Such a despicable practice. Seriously, what do you people have against bigots? They have rights too, ya know.
    Last edited by yossarian; 08-22-2006 at 03:32 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    wow, i can't believe he just said that. Anti-bigotism...sign me up...people can say what they want. but I condem that with the most powerful feelings i can possibly have...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Quote Originally Posted by yossarian
    A new brand of discrimination has recently taken center stage.

    I call it "antibigotism."

    It happens when a bigot is judged based solely on the color of his racist slur. Can't a guy trash talk blacks and Jews anymore in this country without getting lynched? Such a despicable practice. Seriously, what do you people have against bigots? They have rights too, ya know.
    Dang straight boy howdy! Yeehaw!

    Anyway no one can hate bigots without hating themselves (because in singling out bigots as a group you hate you're being bigoted too), and who wants to listen to someone who hates themselves? Not me.

  5. #5
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    Dang straight boy howdy! Yeehaw!

    Anyway no one can hate bigots without hating themselves (because in singling out bigots as a group you hate you're being bigoted too), and who wants to listen to someone who hates themselves? Not me.

    on the flip side you cant bash an anti-bigot for speaking his mind. afterall, if a Mel gibson or a bigot is allowed to speak their mind and bash others, whats wrong with the anti-Mel or Bigot-basher speaking his mind too??!?!?!?

    if Mel is allowed to hate, arent i allowed to hate mel???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    on the flip side you cant bash an anti-bigot for speaking his mind. afterall, if a Mel gibson or a bigot is allowed to speak their mind and bash others, whats wrong with the anti-Mel or Bigot-basher speaking his mind too??!?!?!?

    if Mel is allowed to hate, arent i allowed to hate mel???
    You're allowed to stand on your head and sing Sweet Home Alabama for all I care, this isn't about allowing people to do things, it's about the lable they get for doing those things.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    939

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    on the flip side you cant bash an anti-bigot for speaking his mind. afterall, if a Mel gibson or a bigot is allowed to speak their mind and bash others, whats wrong with the anti-Mel or Bigot-basher speaking his mind too??!?!?!?

    if Mel is allowed to hate, arent i allowed to hate mel???

    Aha! You raise an interesting question. Does my labeling of Antibigots make me an... Anti-antibigot?!

    /sigh.

    I feel like such a hypocrit.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Quote Originally Posted by yossarian
    Aha! You raise an interesting question. Does my labeling of Antibigots make me an... Anti-antibigot?!

    /sigh.

    I feel like such a hypocrit.
    LOL. :D :D :D

    LM

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The beautiful south!
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    You know? Its long past time for people of all colors, cultures, sexes,
    preference for bed partners, dress or political persuation to get over
    themselves and get on with pressing matters :rolleyes:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    You know? Its long past time for people of all colors, cultures, sexes,
    preference for bed partners, dress or political persuation to get over
    themselves and get on with pressing matters :rolleyes:
    Great idea!
    We'll do it!
    Right after we burn all the witches!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The beautiful south!
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    :D :D :D They already tried that ;)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk
    You're allowed to stand on your head and sing Sweet Home Alabama for all I care, this isn't about allowing people to do things, it's about the lable they get for doing those things.
    SO!!are you FOR labels or AGAINST THEM!?hehe!!or is it a MATTER of LUCRATIVE regards!?hehe!!just askin.....are you!?hehe!!i hope not!?...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    41

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Harvard is a scam.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    939

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Mel Gibson is a scam.

    The Jews grew him in a test tube, injecting his embryo with super secret Jew-hating hormones harvested from the saliva of a rabid pit bull once owned by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Indisputable proof of this can be found here:

    www.dipsh!tconspiracytheorist.com/please_post_this_itiodic_drivel_as_fact.htm

    Upon his lab-birth, they proceeded to brainwash him into the ultimate Antisemite. Once his inner-foulness had reached its zenith, the Zionist demons released him onto the world. Much like the Holocaust before him, Gibson is merely a pawn of the Jews used to invoke pro-Israili sentiment in their quest for interplanetary domination.

    It's so obvious.

    But I'm sure my telling you this is pointless. I doubt your feeble brains are capable of filtering out the propaganda fed by the Flying Monkey-loving Zio-Nazi media machine.


    Sincerely,

    Half The Posters To The Scam.com Political Forum
    Last edited by yossarian; 08-30-2006 at 06:35 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    939

    Re: Harvard and Mel Gibson

    Off topic: Bill O'Reilly is both the most conceited and simple-minded talking head on television. To be stupid is one thing; to be an a$$hole his quite another, and O'Reilly has masterfully redefined the role of Stupid A$$hole, a feat not accomplished since Limbaugh arrived on the scene in the mid-80s.



    Sorry, just thinking outloud...
    Last edited by yossarian; 08-30-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. HARVARD STUDY: More Guns LESS Crime
    By CarlinAnnArbor in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:51 PM
  2. Classic ... Fox Newsless tries to take on Harvard
    By Liberal and Proud in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 06:08 AM
  3. MLM Not Taught at Harvard
    By Doc Bunkum in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:51 PM
  4. I'm sending my children to Harvard
    By oneway in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 11:01 PM
  5. Harvard University and Racism
    By cranston36 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 03:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •