+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

ProWealthSolutions

Has anyone heard of ProWealth Solutions? Are they legit?

Miss 49

Re: ProWealthSolutions

Yes, there is another thread on scam.com on PWS.

Yep, BUT where is it? Looks like that thread was removed?

Damnit! Let us know - please, tks!

Quote Originally Posted by inv42
    Yep, BUT where is it? Looks like that thread was removed?

Damnit! Let us know - please, tks!
    The threads has been removed!! About 50% pro(doing the business) and 50% con(calling it a scam). I've been a member since Aug. 8th. I've been paid for the 1st week since pre-launch, but some of my members were not. Maybe a mixup with globalXchange. Comp. plan looks good and workable even for those that aren't big recuiters. Matrix is a 3x6 and over laps in your directline so it is possible to not have to recuite with spillover. Would fill up faster if you only sponsored 3 and they did 3 and so on to the 6th level. No big advantage jumping into early unless you were going to work it to the top levels. E-mails are taking a long time for replys, I guess they weren't prepared for this kind of growth. All the background checks I've done look normal. When I did a google search on Aug. 9th there was 1 hit (a news release), today 66,700 hits. Words out. To early to recommend, but if you want to take a risk, what's $69.95, dinner & a movie!!
    Last edited by captron; 08-22-2006 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Add to it.

Why are post removed? I found the other post about prowealth to be very educational. I posted about automaticmoneymachine and it was removed. Are posters not supposed to report if they know a program is a scam??? Like the old saying goes "money is the bottom line", and somebody is paying the bottom line to somebody in trade for scam post deletion!

I thought that this was the idea behind scam.com, i.e. freedom of speech/thoughts about possible scammers! Ah well, we will see what the SEC conclude [whom were very interested in a few emails that I had sent to them re the turnover PWS are making].

Quote Originally Posted by Seanportsea
    I thought that this was the idea behind scam.com, i.e. freedom of speech/thoughts about possible scammers! Ah well, we will see what the SEC conclude [whom were very interested in a few emails that I had sent to them re the turnover PWS are making].
    PWS is not a security. The SEC has no more authority over PWS than it has over internet gambling.

Rightly so captron, however, they were my first contact and they have forwarded my concerns to the correct US Gov Authority who look into such scams. Come on man, get with the program, of course it's a Pyramid Scheme! Blind freddy can see that!!

I find it strange that PWS, ProBuilderPlus, and PROFITmatic threads all were removed. Quite a concidence, huh? Bribed to remove them off? It must be something else, I wonder.

Thinking off joining what would you suggest

Please read Bigscotsman72: I know a close friend, and they have had over 8000 members sign up since they joined and, as Thursday midnight [USA PST] was the turnover point, this friend still has not got a single person in their downline network. That is, not even 1 lousy dollar!!!
    Unlike the hype that the founders profess that 'You do not even have to recruit anyone!'
    Fact: Crap!!
    Bigscotsman72, go and put your money towards a new kilt because PWS, mark my words, will be closed down within 3 months at the most! Ben Glinksky, the founder of PWS and ProbuilderPlus [another Pyramid Scheme that lasted about 2 months] will be off in the Bahamas or somewhere spending all that money from 'suckers' [yes, like my friend] where the fact is that he should be in gaol. And Benny, big Bubba, your one day cell mate, is waiting for you son!

Oh My and I have just spent 150 bucks on it said I had 50 coming let you know if I get it

Quote Originally Posted by a1roadrunner
    Oh My and I have just spent 150 bucks on it said I had 50 coming let you know if I get it
    I have 100 plus people in my matrix ( I sponsored 7) just after two weeks. We've all been paid. One cancelled his membership and was refunded his $69.95 in 7 days. Never heard of a scam refunding peoples money. Pre-enrollees can take a free tour and have access to the same materials as members for up to 90 days. It's a new compensation plan and time will tell if it can pay out fully, but a pyramid scheme, No. First of all it's not an investment, but a membership to access info. on how to generate wealth through multiple streams of income. PWS system is state of art and one of the most effective marketing tools I've seen on the web. Well worth the monthly $34.95 portal fee alone. People are looking for home base business opportunities and as far as I've seen PWS is doing everything they said they would do and more!!

Quote Originally Posted by captron
    I have 100 plus people in my matrix ( I sponsored 7) just after two weeks. We've all been paid. One cancelled his membership and was refunded his $69.95 in 7 days. Never heard of a scam refunding peoples money. Pre-enrollees can take a free tour and have access to the same materials as members for up to 90 days. It's a new compensation plan and time will tell if it can pay out fully, but a pyramid scheme, No. First of all it's not an investment, but a membership to access info. on how to generate wealth through multiple streams of income. PWS system is state of art and one of the most effective marketing tools I've seen on the web. Well worth the monthly $34.95 portal fee alone. People are looking for home base business opportunities and as far as I've seen PWS is doing everything they said they would do and more!!
    What the ****!! You have 100+ people in your matrix???In 2 weeks? And you only personally sponsored 7? How the * did that happen? I've been in PWS for over 2 weeks now, over 8000 new members in powerline below me, and not a ONE person in my matrix. From what I have heard, this is what's happened to the majority of the people so far in PWS. Obviously you have gotten spillover from some major players above you in the matrix. Not everyone has been so lucky. That does not seem fair. Somehow I thought they promoted the business pay plan as everyone getting spillover from everyone else, not just your upline. Obviously not the case. I am debating whether to stick with this or not....just because I am a newbie when it comes to internet marketing and I'll be lucky if I get 3 signups, let alone 100! I joined PWS because I thought I would get help building my downline. What a joke, so far anyway.

starlighter

There is other thread about PWS at:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=8054

Quote Originally Posted by starlighter
    What the ****!! You have 100+ people in your matrix???In 2 weeks? And you only personally sponsored 7? How the * did that happen? I've been in PWS for over 2 weeks now, over 8000 new members in powerline below me, and not a ONE person in my matrix. From what I have heard, this is what's happened to the majority of the people so far in PWS. Obviously you have gotten spillover from some major players above you in the matrix. Not everyone has been so lucky. That does not seem fair. Somehow I thought they promoted the business pay plan as everyone getting spillover from everyone else, not just your upline. Obviously not the case. I am debating whether to stick with this or not....just because I am a newbie when it comes to internet marketing and I'll be lucky if I get 3 signups, let alone 100! I joined PWS because I thought I would get help building my downline. What a joke, so far anyway.

starlighter
    Yes, Now I have over 180+ in my matrix in 3 weeks and still only personally sponsored 6. No spillover from above yet. Just made up my mind to fill up my own matrix. I do have some major players because I went out and got them and what we do does spillover into our downline. If you take a good look at the comp. plan the key to making money in PWS is sponsoring. Is that not what networkings about? Sponsor 3 people and teach them to sponsor 3 people and so on just 6 levels deep. There is a degree of luck involved and it depends on when you signed up and were your placed in the matrix. I have people who have not sponsored anybody and now have 72 people from spillover and others that have not received any. My point is you can make it happen for yourself. I can see now that I can make the $1092 a month I was hoping to make by filling up only a third of my matrix from the bonuses that are offered in the comp. plan. I wish you well in what ever you do. Capt. Ron