+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

How to pick the right MLM system

Ok people I'm a noob to this. Out of the millions of ebooks and webinars and email subscriptions, how does one pick the correct MLM system?

Are tangible products the best?
    Subcriptions?
    Ebooks?
    How many types or categories of MLM are there?

I'm super curious about this, and to honest this section on scam.com scares the heck out of me because I am so green to it.

But it is my job to learn this and mingle with ya'll.:

And as I stated before I would love to RUN a legit MLM campaign on scam.com but I would have test it, disect it with a microscope, do research, and back it personally so that no one would get scammed. I don't need to see pictures of photoshopped checks with alot of zeros, and I am not going to shill Amway either.
    Last edited by Administrator; 04-10-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Re: How to pick the right MLM system

You're asking how to evaluate a business proposal. It's pretty simple, inside OR outside of MLM. If it is a product or service based business, does the product or service have value? Meaning, is it priced correctly based on it's quality. Then you have to ask yourself if it is marketable (able to be sold), which is a function of market saturation conditions. From there, it's just a matter of personal preference.

All things being equal, would you rather sell energy drinks, biodegradable tampons, or workout DVD's? Would you rather sell inexpensive products to more people, or expensive ones to a select few? Do you sell products as one time sales, or do you seek out those to enroll into an auto-ship/recurring order?

Those would be good questions to start with.
    Last edited by needs2stop; 04-10-2012 at 11:21 AM.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
    Ok people I'm a noob to this. Out of the millions of ebooks and webinars and email subscriptions, how does one pick the correct MLM system?

Are tangible products the best?
    Subcriptions?
    Ebooks?
    How many types or categories of MLM are there?

I'm super curious about this, and to honest this section on scam.com scares the heck out of me because I am so green to it.

But it is my job to learn this and mingle with ya'll.:

And as I stated before I would love to RUN a legit MLM campaign on scam.com but I would have test it, disect it with a microscope, do research, and back it personally so that no one would get scammed. I don't need to see pictures of photoshopped checks with alot of zeros, and I am not going to shill Amway either.
    This site did have Len Clem.ents as one of it's mods.

He's one of the best & brightest in MLM/DS, and his info on MLM/DS is SPOT ON!

If you're serious, look at his site. It'll shorten your learning curve with MLM/DS by a considerable margin.

www.marketwaveinc.com
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Great thanks for the tip. Do you have any experience working with whitelabels?

find a company you're happy with, with products you're happy with, then find a prospective upline with a proven system.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    find a company you're happy with, with products you're happy with, then find a prospective upline with a proven system.
    What is a proven system? Most MLMer's won't even answer the most simple and straight forward questions about their business.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What is a proven system? Most MLMer's won't even answer the most simple and straight forward questions about their business.
    A proven system is one where there are a group of successful distributors using it. We all use one with the company I'm with and its responsible for many thousands of successful distributors.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

A proven system is one where there are a group of successful distributors using it. We all use one with the company I'm with and its responsible for many thousands of successful distributors.
    But you define success as people buying their own MLM products. That's not setting the bar very high.

But you define success as people buying their own MLM products. That's not setting the bar very high.
    I define success as people reaching their goals, this could be a product user, a part time earner, a full time earner or a top pin...it depends on them.

I define success as people reaching their goals, this could be a product user, a part time earner, a full time earner or a top pin...it depends on them.
    Right but you don't know the goals of the millions of MLMer's. One thing we do know is that many opportunities are promoted showing yachts and mansions so I highly doubt that the goals of many are to earn $15 a month.

Right but you don't know the goals of the millions of MLMer's. One thing we do know is that many opportunities are promoted showing yachts and mansions so I highly doubt that the goals of many are to earn $15 a month.
    I'm not interested in the individual goals of millions of MLM'ers.

I'm not interested in the individual goals of millions of MLM'ers.
    That says a lot right there.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    He's one of the best & brightest in MLM/DS, and his info on MLM/DS is SPOT ON!
    that's why lenny boy sells services and tools to the MLM industry rather than working as an MLMer. The real, reliable money is in selling tools and consulting, not in selling product.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Tools salesmen in MLM are like arms salesmen during wars. They don't care about what the product is being used for, they just want the profits from selling it.
    There is not one woman on this planet capable of finishing an entire can of soda.

That says a lot right there.
    Do you realise how much time it would take me to be interested in the goals of millions of people?

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    that's why lenny boy sells services and tools to the MLM industry rather than working as an MLMer. The real, reliable money is in selling tools and consulting, not in selling product.
    He's also very successful in the past and in the present as a MLM distributor........even with that company that you and your expert friends on here said would be finished 2 years ago, but is still going strong.