:mad:
Do not be a sucker for a pretty face. The Internet technology has allowed scam artists the opportunity to bilk people out of money via the method of romance. My personal experience must be shared with you in order that you don't fall into a similar trap. If you are lonely and are online searching for love -- forget about it. The beauty and the responses from your virtual friend is only a facade. For instance, I became acquainted with what was supposedly a very pretty lady through a website that posts pictures and gives profiles of the individuals who plan to meet and date. Over the course of a few weeks of friendship via chatting, emails and a phone call, this person requested money because they said they were in financial crisis. So I western unioned 50 bucks. After doing this, I decided to check up on this person to find out that it was not the pretty lady in the picture. In fact this person was a man who was from another country who bilked people out of money. He is a complete scam artist who has spammed so many people and pretended that he was a legitimate business person. He is now part of a romance scam. Please visit this link to learn more and feel free to contact me.
http://www.fraudaid.com/ScamSpeak/Ni...9/N-Z/tobi.htm