+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone dealt with The International Funding Federation for Project Financing

This group have asked me for an advance fee of $25K plus in exchange they will be able to help me acquire collateral to present to a bank of my choice for large scale project financing.

The problem is that in their references (3 provided) they provided included a Mr Don Garcia of A-Z Investments that's mentioned elsewhere in this forum citing that they've done a lot of successful projects with him.

I can't seem to find any info on Mr Garcia, in addition the head office of TIFF or (The International Funding Federation) is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. That location plus the advance fee is a bit hard to swallow.

I actually hired a PI to verify DD but the PI's report was inconclusive (waste of money). Look if anyone's dealt with them before and can provide detailed feedback please pm or just reply to this thread.

Regards.

Re: Has anyone dealt with The International Funding Federation for Project Financing

Their name is one massive red flag. So many big important words. Also they are not to be found on the web. You should have never considered this company seriously and wasted your money on PI. You probably got their contact from junkmail. Right?

Re: Has anyone dealt with The International Funding Federation for Project Financing

Actually, I got their contact from a finance broker in the US who claimed that they were legit. I have checked the broker up and he's listed in BBB without any red flags there which seemed ok.

The company's website is : http://www.tiffmx.com

I'd rather be safe than sorry, the PI though was disappointing. To not come up with anything after claiming connections in Mexico and the FBI felt like the PI was a scam.

Registry Data
    ICANN Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Created: 15-Mar-2006
    Expires: 15-Mar-2007
    Registrar Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
    Whois Server: whois.enom.com
    Name Server: NS2.DATAFORDUMMIES.NET

Registrant Contact:
    TIFF
    Casey Luczak ()
    +1.7022546191
    Fax: +1.7022546191
    9430 Del Webb Blvd. #106
    Las Vegas, NV 89134
    US
    So site was created this year.

Very intresting. Their registration phone number is 17022546191. From this phone I found that registration address and phone belongs to producer of movie Never Fade. But that only beginning.

They are defendant in lawsuit (or bridge of contract)http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff144606.htm. They scammed under name TIG - The InterChange Group
    http://www.E-TheInterChangeGroup.Com . The same address and phone number TIFF is registered with. InterChange Group seem to have rapsheet a mile long. They also somehow related to Newbridge Capital Group scammers. You, my man, stepped into one hornets nest. You PI probably took money from them. I found everything in 15 minutes.

Maybe you should pay me as your PI. :) Just kidding. Happy to help
    Last edited by borisf96; 08-21-2006 at 10:07 AM.

Well done mate, thanks for that at least it closes this book. Should have just subscribed to this site!

:o

To Dazza,
    Would be interested to receive further feedback on TIF. Just received enquiries from them and all seems to be in order and professionlly presented. We have no problem with organizations asking for legitimate fees for service. Think about it - project promoters are asking for investment without guaranteed returns - not much difference really. Whether to proceed depends on the info you can gleen about the supplier. Look forward to your response.
    Kind regards

There is VERY NEGATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT The Interchange Group on another website. There is also at least one another thread in here that warns about doing business with Don Garcia of A-Z Investments or something like that. People have been fleeced of large amounts of money by this man and the law is after him already.

Many times, scammers use part of the name of a bonafide company. I am part of another posted involved with the Asia Pacific Group Project Underwriters Limited. The best that I can advise is that if they are in earnest that they are an honest company, ask them to get the US Embassy's Security and Intelligence Departments in the city and country where they are located to investigate them and ALL other companies involved with them. Then, if they come out as Mr. Clean, have the US Commercial Attache of the US Embassy or Embassy of whatever country you are a citizen of, issue a letter stating that they are clean, that their source of funds is clean, that THEY DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONIES UPFRONT EXCEPT AND ONLY UPON A COMPLETED TRANSACTION and then we CAN believe that they are honest. Fair or not?

Plus, it does not inspire confidence when or if they only have a yahoo or a hotmail address, or they do not have a professional website and just use one of these sites that sell things, give me a break! I already contacted the US Department of Commerce in the Bahamas regarding the company that wanted to give me a loan and according to the US Embassy, there is NO SUCH company!

For the benefit of all the others, they may inquire at these addresses re any company and in my opinion NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, GIVE ANY MONEY UPFRONT TO ANYONE! If anyone asks for money upfront, then they are in the business of collecting fees and not in the business of completing bonafide transactions!

Pls Contact the Commercial Attache of the US Department of Commerce and inquire details about any company. Some Embassies may charge a small fee (like US $50) for a background check. Most do it as a service to US Citizens. If you are a citizen from another country, then go through your own Embassy's Commercial Attache. Certainly it is worth an email or a phone call?

Here is the website to get the contact information for all US Embassies:

http://usembassy.state.gov/

Follow your gut instinct...and remember that trust is good but control is better!
    Last edited by Stellair; 09-28-2006 at 06:11 AM. Reason: NEW INFORMATION

Thanks for the interesting post.
    There is quite a lot required before you can even think of doing business with anyone.
    Do any of you know if there is a directory or list of companies or brokers who do international project funding?
    I tried to do business with OLC finance through one of their associate brokers, but their agreement with me was of just 2 pages and very vague.Definitely not something that I would want to sign.

Thanks and await your response.

There is a Harvard Online Extension set of courses. I went in person to their courses but I believe sometimes they have the finance courses. There are also guidelines to buy for Securities, Valuation, etc., that you can buy. They are called notes and you can check out everything they have. Just go to

http://www.extension.harvard.edu/DistanceEd/

I believe that other US Ivy league schools also have online courses. The best are the post graduate ones.

I believe that the price for each set of Notes is USD 6.50 (You may have to be a student and have a student ID to do this but maybe not).

http://harvardbusinessonline.hbsp.ha...equestid=60399
    Last edited by Stellair; 09-28-2006 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Inserting price for Notes on Securities

to the attention of:

SIBCO

Just remember, if they ask for ANY money upfront -- unless it is like $50 or $75 USD, for processing fee just go "delete" on their email. If anyone ask for fees upfront, they are in the business of collecting fees and not in the business of completing transactions. People who complete transactions, just like Real Estate Agents get their commissions when the sale "closes" and the money is exchanged for real property. If a realtor asked you for their commission upfront, what would you tell them?
    Last edited by Stellair; 09-28-2006 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Add Attn: SIBCO

Please, never, EVER pay ANYONE UPFRONT fees because then they are in the business of collecting fees and NOT in the business of collecting finder's fees for COMPLETED TRANSACTIONS...Good luck and stay away from scammers!

Quote Originally Posted by dazza533
    This group have asked me for an advance fee of $25K plus in exchange they will be able to help me acquire collateral to present to a bank of my choice for large scale project financing.

The problem is that in their references (3 provided) they provided included a Mr Don Garcia of A-Z Investments that's mentioned elsewhere in this forum citing that they've done a lot of successful projects with him.

I can't seem to find any info on Mr Garcia, in addition the head office of TIFF or (The International Funding Federation) is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. That location plus the advance fee is a bit hard to swallow.

I actually hired a PI to verify DD but the PI's report was inconclusive (waste of money). Look if anyone's dealt with them before and can provide detailed feedback please pm or just reply to this thread.

Regards.

I can find Mr. Don Garcia of A-Z Investments for you. First, I would like to know where I can find the success stories you talked about.
    Would you please help me with them.
    ralphdbrown@earthlink.net

Re: Has anyone dealt with The International Fundin

I have read through this entire thread and agree with all of it. I do want to mention that there ARE reputable lenders, brokers, agents out there that are able to complete transactions that TIFF promises. I know that there are scammers trying to cash in on a viable loan program and that ruins it for the legit companies that could take advantage of these programs.

However, even though I know there scammers everywhere on this one, DO NOT expect that you can go in a get a $10 million loan that you only pay interest on for a few years without providing a lot of information and show the ability to pay for the transaction costs. Do not pay upfront fee agreements, but you will need to provide POF to a legit lender t process such a loan.

Re: Has anyone dealt with The International Fundin

hello, that is really nice of you all to have helped the guy. i love this forum even more now. though i pray to lord not to put anybody in such testing situations...
    We provide absolute and comparable information for all potential locations for your business in the United Kingdom. We reduced charges, loans, equipment and discounted premises are available to companies setting up in many parts of the UK. For more information: http://www.locations4business.com