+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DC crusty clown face..... callout: my Btch

UMMMMM Crusty? Do you actually know that you are the exact duplicate of the Disaster In Chief? You Commie's Crack us up ... keep up the ... ummm ... Whatever makes you happy work there .... Such A great problem solver.... sitting in Granny's basement .... Hey, F-face .... describe a solution. open a thread and I will debate you, you facist. I will allow your dependance on authoring diction from a thesaurous so you can have a "beleveability", but you will be destroyed on arguement mutha fukka! "soul slang for .... put your money where your mouth is" & then I secretetly say .... ewwwww! that is American Gross ... yeah, even the gay ones don't like where your foul mouth has gone! Go BaN yourself ... fur reelz playa! you and your little dictionary have carried you for enough. Dodge City sounds best at this juncture. luvs ... bu by... they need diversity in Dodge too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Re: DC crusty clown face..... callout: my Btch

Dang, Raider must be a lefty liberal.

Using radical slurrs is obvious ... who the hell are you? Your post's make you sonnd like a mamby pamby and the ones I trust don't have a favorable opinion of you CARL .... so you can find yourself to nearest plantain shipment and have your way!

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Using radical slurrs is obvious ... who the hell are you? Your post's make you sonnd like a mamby pamby and the ones I trust don't have a favorable opinion of you CARL .... so you can find yourself to nearest plantain shipment and have your way!
    Carl is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Carl is my friend.
    yawn and carl and crusty d clow are all one messed up little grouping that makes cybil look cool ... good job carl. i smelled you outta' the woodwork at my first glimpse of your driveby attempts here.... and i have been long gone for many moons ... good to see that crusty transformed into carl and then went into yawn .... hurry now and re-log in now as crusty the great white dusty that is clear as bell and crazy as hell. now debate me you heathan!

Yawn, Carl & Crusty D sit idly by ..... sitting on thumbs and wondering why? .... Why has Raider returned? To ruin my life? to make me foolish? .... Raider says with one big crack, shut up you 3and stop your smack! Bring fact's jack, or go away we cannot hear you upon this day!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Yawn, Carl & Crusty D sit idly by ..... sitting on thumbs and wondering why? .... Why has Raider returned? To ruin my life? to make me foolish? .... Raider says with one big crack, shut up you 3and stop your smack! Bring fact's jack, or go away we cannot hear you upon this day!
    Oh my, smack talking big fella. You got something on your mind?

Think fast clown, your in the political section.

Hum..... Unless it is political .......

I might have to move this thread over to the 'chat' section.

And that is a fact.

I was calling out a political turd. Who put you in charge of flushing a full D crusty's down the circular drain? Master? Cool Beans! Whatev's ... Politically, all the idiots on the left are mind numbed and intrigue me for about 20 seconds until they actually type out a retarded thought. .... Can they also serve as walking atomotons or sevant's or rainmen that don't know what 1000 matches means when clearly written on the side of the packaging? They are idealist's .... hooray .... I have an idea too, it's called saving the GD country! I take Precedence, I AM CONSTITUTION .... Stick that in your pipe fool!

nice that I called out the most fraudulent creeper on the planet "Crusty D Clown" .... and only one political retard shos up to defend it! ... Easy Cheesy Japaneesy! Burn - Facial - Suck It! Yawn is a good name ... just yawn away there Rumplestillskin!

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Ditto!....oh yeah, download a "Spellchecker" while you're at it.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

WOW the RAIDER has suddenly appeared again!? now i know why i missed him!? :bah: : :chicken::yelcutelaughA: :elvis:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Doctor: Now Raider, you're on a heavy dosage of Prozac. You need to cut back on your alcohol consumption....

franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    Doctor: Now Raider, you're on a heavy dosage of Prozac. You need to cut back on your alcohol consumption....

Doctor: "AC, you need to quit sucking on lefty co*k"

A.C.: "Well, as soon as they put a Republican in there!"

I am on my proper meds - 0
    i am willing to verbally go after you!
    You challenge me as much as a roach!
    And you seem to be a flyby Crusty Supporter!
    I forgot about you AC... Sorry i didn't come after you first Me'douche!(that is french for ......U......)
    Did U here me? EH? That's Canadian for STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    So, this is how you start a debate, fool?

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=1162814&postcount=40

Creating streams of verbal diarrhoea and calling it debating is so typical of you.

Go back to your room and take your meds.

Less Than Brilliant ---- As Usual! Torrid streams of liquid mouth injections ... good 4 u - glad you got to release finally! shoo! My fight is not w/ you .... if you want an enemy, push me. I have plenty and I see how you chicks all gang up .... no worries gazza strip! See ya on the flip!

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Internet tough guy. Too funny.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Is that you - Rush Limbaugh?
    When your government officials no longer uphold the Constitution , before corporatism and corruption , itself isn't your government anymore.

The political problems of today stem from politicans who belived they were smarter than our Constitution.

" ...no crimes have men shown themselves so cold- bloodedly cruel as in punishing differences of belief. " - James Russell Lowell