+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

surveilence cameras and Pentagon

a got a question here for the jerks online who are to stupid to see and understand logics. Why oh why, didn't the surveilence cameras UNABLE to show us a PICTURE of the AIRPLANE that supoose to have HIT SMASHED into the Pentagon? This is the most PROTECTED BUILDING IN THE WORLD, Yet, it did not show a AIRPLANE smashing into the PENTAGON. The hole in the wall of the pentagon was only 14 FEET WIDE, an airplane of a 757 with a wing span and the size would of been so LARGE.

Re: surveilence cameras and Pentagon

i know paulM and wiz can NOT comprehend logics.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    a got a question here for the jerks online who are to stupid to see and understand logics.
    Let see, only you, soulbro and ette are without logic, so should we take this as a compliment or an insult?
    Why oh why, didn't the surveilence cameras UNABLE to show us a PICTURE of the AIRPLANE that supoose to have HIT SMASHED into the Pentagon?
    Since the surveillance cameras are probably pointed down at the WALLs of the pentagon, its highly unlikely they would catch anything coming toward it at more than 1000 yards away. And seeing that 90% of them record at less than 10 frames per second (which is common for security cameras), what was traveling at 500 mph into a wall, would probably not even be caught on the security tape. IT was lucky that the camera at the parking gate caught what it did (which was recording at 12 fps). do the math, galaxy. oh wait, you're incapable of adding 2+2, so why would I expect you to figure out how fast a plane going at 500 mph that a camera recording at 10 fps would catch it.

This is the most PROTECTED BUILDING IN THE WORLD, Yet, it did not show a AIRPLANE smashing into the PENTAGON.
    False on so many levels. THE PENTAGON. is and OVERGROWN office building. NO more. NO less. The only "protection" it had was security guards and a reinforced concrete wall (the outer wall) and bullet proof / shatter resistant glass for windows.

The hole in the wall of the pentagon was only 14 FEET WIDE,
    No it wasn't. Again, you are basing your assumptions on the bad reports by CT's. The whole in the wal of the pentagon was 97 feet in length. FAR wider than the 14 foot that ct's always use.

an airplane of a 757 with a wing span and the size would of been so LARGE.
    The wings folded into the whole as the plane hit hte building at over500mph. The wings aren't exactly the most durable pieces of the plane.

The lack of surveillance ,the Pentagon, the wag

No pics, no video, no real truth. No investigation that you could call anything but a ..."half baked farce"....

Folks Ive noticed that it is a wag characteristic be the first to post when a new thread is started. And always on the offence! With never anything to say. Always waving his gun too. False Fabricated Fonie Farts on so many levels. wagDung>>> THE PENTAGON. is and OVERGROWN office building. NO more. NO less. The only "protection" it had was security guards and a reinforced concrete wall (the outer wall) and bullet proof / shatter resistant glass for windows.<<<

I don't think we should buy any of that Folks!!!
    Really wiz?
    .. no more no less?..

naa, what, 2.2 trillion bucks missing that was to be investagated right? set for 9 12 01. yea, uh 911 sorta put it on the back burner
    lets see that be $$$ 2,200,000,000,000.00 $$$ ....Naa ur lieing...:D the pentagons go a few extras you not even close. But you already knew that....

I recall hearing about the $2.2 trillion. However the only GAO audits performed in the stated time frame were dated 9/7/01 and 9/28/01. The alleged audit has not been substantiated. Since there has never been 'any love lost' between the DoD and the GAO I doubt (and the link shows) that the attacks of 9/11 suspended the activities of the GAO

http://searching.gao.gov/query.html?...bdy=1&byr=2001

The claim that the Pentagon attack was intended to deflect an audit does not hold up as the audit was already underway (the 9/28/01 date is the date the final report was filed)

Is there a GAO report out there stating an audit for 9/12/01 was put on hold?
    Last edited by PaulM; 08-23-2006 at 06:49 AM.

surveillance cameras and the ignore list

More like, I crawl, and I recall, hearing about the $2.2 trillion. Oh good but we know you well enough to know u recall what u want to recall. U know I just received another metal, sir crawl. Thanks!:D Stooges lie folks. Like the ignore list is a lie. u go by Paul and u only crawl.
    No wiz cant help. If he attacks then I get another metal cause remember, wiz instigated the ignore list
    >>> surveillance cameras and Pentagon<<<
    That be the topic...

soulbro wrote >>>No pics, no video, no real truth. No investigation that you could call anything but a ..."half baked farce"....<<<

Did you forget that you're the one who brought up the $2.2 tr. audit issue?

Did you forget that the cameras work at such a slow speed that it was not possible for them to capture a clear image?

Is a video presentation the only form of information you can understand? You seem to rely heavily upon it?

Do you find it easier to have your opinion shaped for you through video presentations?

Maybe from another storefronts and hi-rise buildings things like that they do have a survillence camera recording of an airplane lumbering over on its way to the Pentagon but the public will not believe it anyways because they did not present it very well enough. I was in Washington DC visiting Gallaudet University on that morning on 9/11/01 and I can tell you all of a sudden Washington DC was crawling all over with soldiers and policemen so if it was a faked Pentagon missile strike there would have not been so much protection like they did on 9/11 for real, I saw the US Marines and the US Army with Patriot missiles on Humvees and I saw Secret Service with Javelin missiles on every building some of them with the US Military standing on every building and the airspace was empty except for fighter jets roaring over the skies of Washington DC and circling around above like angels watching and being very protective. I could not get out of the city for a few days until I finally could come home to my mom and she was so happy to have me home and she was very worried. I don't blame my mom for being very worried and being very happy to have me home safe where my mom can see me. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Deafdude
    Maybe from another storefronts and hi-rise buildings things like that they do have a survillence camera recording of an airplane lumbering over on its way to the Pentagon but the public will not believe it anyways because they did not present it very well enough.
    What people forget though, is that many of these cameras wouldn't be facing away from the building they are surveillancing. LIke the Gas Station camera that the CT's are always harping on why the government hasn't released it.

When was the last time you saw a gas station camera face AWAY from the gas station? Every gas station that has surveillance cameras that I've been to, has always had them facing the pumps, or the cashiers window box. NONE of them have ever face in the opposite direciton. Isn't surveillance cameras supposed to face the building?

And like hte pentagon released tape, many of them are VERY low quality and probably wouldn't have caught anything as they record at slower fps than a higher tech one.

I was in Washington DC visiting Gallaudet University on that morning on 9/11/01 and I can tell you all of a sudden Washington DC was crawling all over with soldiers and policemen so if it was a faked Pentagon missile strike there would have not been so much protection like they did on 9/11 for real, I saw the US Marines and the US Army with Patriot missiles on Humvees and I saw Secret Service with Javelin missiles on every building some of them with the US Military standing on every building and the airspace was empty except for fighter jets roaring over the skies of Washington DC and circling around above like angels watching and being very protective. I could not get out of the city for a few days until I finally could come home to my mom and she was so happy to have me home and she was very worried. I don't blame my mom for being very worried and being very happy to have me home safe where my mom can see me. :D

good to hear from someone who was actually there.

Deafdude... good to hear you made it through without serious troubles.

Back to the cameras... Other cameras are the highway web-cams. Most are on the Tri-Mark system, but they only capture an image once every five minutes. The odds are against them capturing any kind of image.

Wiz, DD (Deafdude)... I'm interested in closing the book on the alleged 9/12/01 "audit". I found nothing at the GAO site referring to anything close (other than what I previously posted). Do you'all have any additional search leads?

cameras are cheep!

ddude writes > ".......Maybe ..... the public will not believe it anyways because they did not present it very well enough....." UR BUSTED deafdude hehe
    sorta like a not so good magic trick. ya cant fool the best for long.... :D

crawl writes > ..."What people forget though, is that many of these cameras wouldn't be facing away from the building they are surveillancing"....
    People Like who?

crawl writes > ..." many of these cameras wouldn't be facing away from the building they are surveillancing"....

soulhore writes >> many few many few flip side!
    so we could say a few of these cameras would be facing all of the building they are surveillancing"....<<<

MORE CRAWL..:eek:

>>>Back to the cameras... Other cameras are the highway web-cams. Most are on the Tri-Mark system, but they only capture an image once every five minutes. The odds are against them capturing any kind of image.<
    A BIG F(you)CKING LIE. wrong, no, don't pass go, Na, nix, fuc off for the lie, go to bed. U a spy, a punk, or just a dumb sob? I don't know, except U lie too much! You trouble pantie Paula! Ur take is fake. Up front too! The only stooge post that out does that lie is the one by Ur daddy wiz that stated that steel melts at like , 1500 F, 1800 F degrees? That was the biggest incriminating lie to date to come from a educated stooge :D

Lying!!! I don't think so. Did I make a mistake? Yes I did. Am I telling you something you don't have a clue about? Probably. The highway web-cams located near the Pentagon are on another system, Trafficland.com

There are three cameras on the highway near the Pentagon building. One is on the wrong side and too far away. The other two appear to be on the correct side. The site was down tonight. Plus, it would be too dark to see anything anyway. It is doubtful they will show anything of the building and more doubtful they captured an image of a plane flying over the highway. The camera speed would make it nearly impossible to capture the image of a bird in flight, much less an airplane.

The Tri-Mark system captures an image once per minute... I suspect the Trafficland system is comparable.

:eek: :eek: The Tri-Mark system captures an image once per minute... I suspect the Trafficland system is comparable.
    --> WOW! we've gone from 5 to 1 minute. So you live there? You work in the pentagon? That Was You And Wiz picking up trash out front the pentagon on 911 after the little magic trick blew a hole in the side of it. A fast rocket followed by a flying drone. But it wasn't big enough pentagonpaula. A fast rocket followed by a flying drone just made too little damage, ya know? :eek: :eek: ur a true anti un american fuc up. BOTTOM LINE!

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro
    The Tri-Mark system captures an image once per minute... I suspect the Trafficland system is comparable.
    --> WOW! we've gone from 5 to 1 minute.
    Yes... as I stated before... I made a mistake.
    So you live there?
    Don't have to in order to access the cameras. Anyone can access them.
    ur a true anti un american fuc up. BOTTOM LINE!
    Why? Because I disagree with you? Or is it because I don't believe every story I read or see in a video just because it was published online or on TV? You really need to learn to think for yourself.

Pentagon paula

paul>>> You really need to learn to think for yourself.<<

Sorry but thats the point of all my post. thats why you get so beat up. u dont think for yourself, because you cant! I "think for myself".. hehe, yea, it fucs with ur head too, dont it?
    U are here for more than some "fun posting". who the fuc are you?
    so you are anti america uh? stop the lies.
    I am here to expose what a lieing Prick U are. :mad:
    winning too! :cool:

bet it sucks over in ur corner right now. :( :o

paulas version of surveilence cameras and Pentagon

paula > The Tri-Mark system captures an image once per minute... I suspect the Trafficland system is comparable.<

soulhore> --> WOW! we've gone from 5 to 1 minute.

paula >Yes... as I stated before... I made a mistake.

soulhore> :eek: Where?