+ Reply to Thread

Supressed technologies,health and free energy

Interesting technologies that are not made public simply because it works and there is no profit in it.

Many of these inventors were slandered by the media, arrested on 'technicalities' or 'died in jail' or 'comitted suicide' or 'had heart attacks' and often their books and research were destroyed in order to suppress it and 'keep the public save' by governments who procure nuclear weapons and stage war and genocide.

The real reasons has more to do with profit and greed and anything else.

Feel free to ad more here if you have any.

Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.:yelcutelaughA:

Re: Supressed technologies,health and free energy

5. 04-05-2012, 01:47 AM

Reason
    double post

This would also fit here it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stein View Post
    Broadcast by ABC in 1979, this rare documentary examines our government's (then) 30 year human experimentation for mind control. This is a great investigative report of the mind control efforts from the past and it should make you wonder how our Congress could have dropped the ball in letting this shiz go on after 1977. You won't see this much truth from the mainstream media today. Fair use reporting.
    Now it's 60 + years since the experiments started, mind control has grown much larger & sophisticated with technological advances worse than anything that Orwell ever dreamed of. This video is about how it was back in 1979 after only 30 years of experiments.
    Last edited by eugene66; 04-05-2012 at 01:54 AM.

The Silence of the US Mainstream
    Media is Deafening...

Uploaded with commentary by ifreed0m
    May 28, 2011

A new and potentially revolutionary invention is about the hit the market in October 2011. The silence of the US mainstream media is deafening. They pretend as if this breakthrough technology doesn't exist. Behind the curtain, however, the powers-that-be are already positioning themselves and preparing for the upcoming energy revolution. I have been following the progress of the alternative energy sources for years now and I have never seen such a promising discovery as this. I firmly believe that the Rossi E-Cat device could change our world for the better.

You can get up-to-date information of the invention on Rossi's website: www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com

'The Cancer Cure That Worked'
    Uploaded by SowhatNC
    November 14, 2009

===

Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 August 5, 1971) was an American inventor known for his belief that he could observe and render inert a number of viruses which he thought were causal factors in several diseases, most notably cancer. The observations were made though a specially-designed optical microscope, only five of which were ever constructed. Rife claimed that a "beam ray" device could devitalize the pathogens by inducing destructive resonances in their constituent chemicals. Rife's claims could not be independently replicated, and active scientific interest in the devices had dissipated by the 1950s.

Interest in Rife's claims was revived in some alternative medical spheres by the book, 'The Cancer Cure That Worked' (1987), which claimed that Rife's work was successful. The book also claimed that his cure for cancer was suppressed by a conspiracy headed by the American Medical Association. After publication, a variety of devices bearing Rife's name were marketed as cures for diverse diseases such as cancer and AIDS. -- Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

Area 51

13. 04-17-2012, 07:45 AM

This video begins with a brief intro on New Mexico and Top Secret Projects, then goes into a talk on electrogravitics by Dr. Paul LaViolette.

http://pdf.aiaa.org/preview/1981/PV1981_1608.pdf

ANTI-GRAVITY WITH PRESENT TECHNOLOGY:
    IMPLEMENTATION AN0 THEORETICAL FOUNDATION
    F. E. Alzofon*
    Boeing Aerospace Company
    Seattle, Washington

Please refer to The Orion Project, if you are still interested in pursuing the Government for answers:
    http://www.theorionproject.org/Energy.pdf
    I am going directly for the science breakthroughs and FORCED DISCLOSURE, because I don't believe this approach will work any more... I posted this video 2 days after Obama took Office. So far Obama has lied about EVERYTHING he said he would do for the great US of A... This was the day he announced he was closing Guantanimo Bay... He DIDN'T! It's pretty clear that Obama is not going to follow suit with other countries around the world and begin Declassify this Government's X-Files on UFOs, Anti-Gravity technology, Invisibility, or any of the other cool shit they are hiding at Area 51...
    May 1, 2009 (Obama's 100th day in Office) has LONG passed, The Paradigm Research Project's fax on Washington is still in Phase III:
    http://www.faxonwashington.org/

But here at AlienScientist Laboratories we are taking matters into our own hand and pushing forward with disclosure on our own!
    We will be building and experimenting with technologies that will be used to build the space craft of the future...

http://www.ufohowto.com

Biefeld-Brown Effect:
    http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/biefeldbrowneffect.htm

That video is from 2009, and the very first thing the person says is that Obama has closed Guantanamo.

Stopped right there.

By the way Eugene, isn't Mike Adams and "NaturalNews" one of your trusted sources of information?

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_Ja...alse_flag.html

He's insane, and deeply unpleasant, exploiting the Colorado shooting in this way.

Definitely someone to trust Eugene .... not.

Mike Adams is an excellent reporter of things people don't want to face. Thank you for that link. If it was relevant to this discussion I would have quoted it here for us so all can see the game you are trying at.

Exploitation? That is something I haven't seen from Mike Adams. He merely looks at facts.

But you on the other hand? Well I suppose you will blame everyone of your own capabilities that you display so well.