+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Gilmer

Adam Gilmer

Is he still trying to do an entertainment oriented mlm?

Is he as sleazy as the postings on the internet say that he is or is he just misunderstood?

Re: Adam Gilmer

Completely sleazy...

Track down his former secretary/girlfriend's online journal and read it...some of the stuff in there is just unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Completely sleazy...

Track down his former secretary/girlfriend's online journal and read it...some of the stuff in there is just unbelievable.
    I read some of this stuff, but met him at a Starbucks in S.Cal. He told me that he is a Christian. How could he be so bad?

I currently work with Adam Gilmer in a very reputable and undisputedly legitimate network marketing company.

I can assure you that he is a Christian. He may have a past but who among us does not. He is not perfect but none of us are. God does not expect it, so don’t pretend to be.

Worldwidescam.com is written and managed by a man who takes pleasure in hurting and attempting to destroy others and keep in mind that those Blogs were written by a ticked off EX-girlfriend. I am sure, not all of your past relationships have glowing reports of your behaviors either.

So if you are curious about him and have the opportunity to work with him…I suggest that you meet him. Talk to him and judge for yourself. I would spend more time researching the company and it’s attributes if you are going to be part of it, than one person who happens to be in it.

Just curious why you would bring back a post that had been dead and probably unseen in 3 years. Make sure when you see Adam at work you let him know you defended him on some stuff that was said 3 plus years ago. I am sure he won't appreciate your gesture as much as you think.

Rouster

Quote Originally Posted by So-Cal-Girl View Post
    I would spend more time researching the company and it’s attributes if you are going to be part of it, than one person who happens to be in it.
    You didn't mention the name of the company? I'd be curious to see how he tops Travelogia.

“Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.”

So Cal Girl,
    This is what happens when you drag a dead post up from January 2007. You have no one to blame but yourself. You should have let a sleeping dog lie.

Rouster

I hear Gilmer is reportedly now involved with serial scammer Eddie Vakser of Artfest International. More on Gilmer and his slimey past here:::

http://www.worldwidescam.info/gilmerfiles.htm

http://www.worldwidescam.info/sumgilmer.htm

I've never yet found an MLMer who lives the lifestyle they routinely promise they can deliver to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Completely sleazy...

Hi Skyvoyager,

You seem to know so much about me. Did we date? LOL If you know me then why do you hide behind your scam.com name?

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Completely sleazy...

Yes I dated Angela Trinh, who seemed to be more interested in writing a novel and publishing her book. http://bit.ly/8ZyAru

But to Voice of Reason: show everyone or just me your past and what would I find? LOOK IF YOUR PERFECT THEN I AM THE ONE WHO SHOULD NEVER BE FORGIVEN FOR THE errors I have made.

Best Always,

Adam Gilmer

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyJack View Post
    You didn't mention the name of the company? I'd be curious to see how he tops Travelogia.
    Everyone always has their angle. If you were ever part of any business I have been a part of let me know how you did?

Thanks for your support. Much appreciated. A lot of people broke and negative. Look I am only human and I believe in the human sprit that we can be better. We also learn form our past mistakes.

Best Always,

Adam Gilmer

Yes I am a Christian, I am not perfect. I am however human and dealing with what everyone has to deal with "Life".

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGilmer View Post
    Yes I am a Christian, I am not perfect. I am however human and dealing with what everyone has to deal with "Life".
    Welcome to the forum Adam.

I know nothing about you, or why the rumors about you were spread. They are "out there" though. I'll reserve my thoughts and judgments about you until I know more.

I commend you for standing up and defending yourself here.

You've got balls, I'll give you that!

Again, welcome to the forum, Adam.

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for the welcome. Sometimes you just got to stand up.

Thankyou