+ Reply to Thread

Franko Yates and City Chevrolet Dallas Texas

I am very unhappy with the car dealer Franko Yates and City Chevrolet. My wife and I went to City Chevrolet on February 12 to look into buying my leased Chevy Tahoe or maybe even buying something new. I went through the paper work which Franko Yates supplied me and signed all the necessary paperwork. I was told by Franko Yates that we qualified for my 2012 Chevy Suburban but it would require a $7,200 down payment. So I paid the down payment and drove home in my new car. I have now had the car for 29 days and the finance department contacted me to say The credit department decided not to finance the car? I asked why this was but they gave me the run around saying because I owned a business that it is not filed under a 1041 Schedule C they have no way of verifying my information. I told them that business files a 1120C and they still had no way of verifying my information. I told them that my business business file 1120C because it is a corporation. I pay myself a salary, I provided the W2 which was already submitted to the SSA for income within my business. I also have a primary 8-5 job also, which I also provided check stubs and W2.

Now the car dealer from City Chevorlet Franko Yates are wanting me to return the car after I have already filed my old tag with the NCDMV, transferring the registration. Obtained insurance which I have already made my payment. This is not right is it? Every piece of documentation that I provided has been accurate but now I have to return the car which I love! How is this possible?
    Last edited by patrickm; 04-04-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Re: Franko Yates and City Chevrolet Dallas Texas

My name is Franko Yates and I tried to obtain finance for this client. The truth is that Patrick's finance fell through and that is why he had to return the car.

Franko Yates.

Re: Franko Yates and City Chevrolet Dallas Texas

Exactly the same thing happened to me although not at this dealership. It's not the fault of Franko Yates but the finance company. One minute I thought I owned a brand new Ford Explorer and the next they were calling me just like Franko Yates to tell me to bring the car back.

Re: Franko Yates and City Chevrolet

yeah, sorry, you can't do a pretend deal. you can't say, okay, you qualify, then say, oh sorry, you don't. it's cheap and easy now to check credit scores/reports.

what happened to the down payment? why should anybody ever deal with you when you do pretend deals, that you later say, oh sorry, it didn't work?