+ Reply to Thread

Www.jobsinus.us - A Fraud Company

ALL THE VIEWERS;TO

CAUTION ! CAUTION !. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS IF YOU COME ACCROSS THE COMPANY NAME : WWW.JOBSINUS.US RUN BY AC" RACKSPE OUTSORCING". THIS IS A FRAUDULANT COMPANY AND GIVES TEMPTING OFFERS TO" RACKSPACE THE NEEDY PEOPLE WHO ARE JOBLESS AND SEEK SOME INCOME SITTING IDLE AT HOME. THE COMPANY IS BASED IN US AND THEY HAVE SO-CALLED FRANCHISEE IN BANGALURU - INDIA. I HAVE GOT MYSELF REGISTERED AND FOOLED MYSELF. THE COMPANY PRETENDS TO BE THE MOST VISITED SITE AND THEY DON'T FIND TIME TO REPLY TO THE MAIL INQUIRIES FORWARDED TO THEM. AFTER PAYING THE MONEY . COMPANY SITE IMMEDIATELY CHANGES ITS " JOB PLAN AND TARIFFS" OFFERRED TO YOU AT THE TIME OF YOUR REGISTRATION. AFTER THAT. THE COMPANY PROVIDES YOU WITH THE WORK AS PER THE PLAN IN WHICH YOU HAVE ENROLL YOUR NAME. IF YOU COMPLETE THE WORK IN TIME COMPANY PROMISES TO PAY YOU THE CHARGES WITHIN 7 -10 DAYS OF SUBMISSION OF THE WORK. BUT THAT DAY NEVER COMES. AS THE " RACKSPACE OUTSOURCING" NEVER REPLIES TO YOUR MAIL OR NEVER TAKE CARE EVEN TO SEE IF ANYTHING GENUINE IS THEIR IN IT OR NOT. WHY THIS JOBSINUS.US , A NEW YORK BASED COMPANY IS SPOILING THE REPUTATION OF ITS NATION AND KEEPS FOOLING THE DESIROUS PEOPLE. ANYBODY WHO WISH TO HAVE PROOFS OF MY SAYING AND WANT TO CHECK THAN KEEP VISITING THE SITE OF JOBSINUS.US - SECTION JOBS & PLAN AND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY COME TO KNOW ABOUT ITS TACTICS. I AM CRYING ,THAT WHY I BLOODY JOINED THIS COMPANY, BUT I DON'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO CRY. SO PLEASE ALL THE VIEWERS BE CAREFUL AND IF YOU COME ACCROSS THIS COMPANY IN ANY MANNER DO NOT TRUST IT. I AM EVEN TRYING TO FIND A TOOL TO REPORT THIS SCAMMER COMAPNY TO FBI. IF ANYBODY HAVING ANY TO TOOL FOR HOW TO APPROACH FBI OR CAN APPROACH FBI THAN PLEASE DO INFORM ME OR COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS FRAUD COMPANY http://scam.com/images/smilies/1crysad.gif.

Re: Www.jobsinus.us - A Fraud Company

That is what I thought. For me if a program needs money to be paid first before I can get work I always treat it as a scam.